Close to death (closed)

"No. It will hurt all the same. Just because you are willing, doesn't mean that the pain of the fangs puncturing your skin is still painful," Erik said, remembering the night he was bitten. He had been turned by being drained, and then fed vampiric blood. This wasn't just drawing blood. The vampire had wanted him dead. The drawing was painful, extremely so. He had reflected on that time for the past 800 years, trying to figure out why it was done.
 
Eric smiled. "It was a love affair I had with someone in the 8th century. She was actually even more wild than what I wrote," he said. If he could have blushed, it would have appeared as scarlet in his cheeks.
 
She was very turned on when he said it had actually happened. She lost her self control. She straddled his lap and leaned down to kiss him. She couldnt help herself
 
Eric was taken aback by Bianca's kiss. He hadn't been kissed like this since the 19th century. He wasn't sure what Bianca wanted, and softly kissed her back, before ending it slowly. "What was that for?" he asked softly, his eyes smoldering, the passion evident, as they bore into Bianca's eyes.
 
She ignored his question and went in for another kiss, she nibbled on his lip and ran her hands lightly down his chest to the hem of his shirt. She started pushing it up, drawing small circles on the exposed skin
 
Eric moaned softly as he felt her fingers against his stomach, feeling her hot flesh against his. It felt amazing having a human touch him after so long. Eric quickly lost his control, pulling Bianca in for a passionate kiss, his tongue sliding between her lips, teasing hers.
 
Biancas heart beat sped up when he kissed her, she was so wet and she ached to be touched. She broke the kiss when the need for air became desperate, she pulled off his shirt. She slowly rubbed her hands up and down his chest.
 
"You can't begin to know how good that feels," Eric breathed as Bianca's hands ran up and down his chest. He pulled her back in for a kiss, locking his lips against hers. His arms encircled her back as he held her close.
 
She licked his lip as the kiss continued. She ground herself down lightly against him. She was so very wet. Her breasts were pressed tight against his chest
 
Eric broke the kiss and looked at Bianca. "Clothes off, now," he said throatily. He hadn't wanted sex this badly in a long time, and was very ready to go.
 
She slowly pulled the large shirt off her body exposing firm c cup breasts, her nipples were hardened to a point. She left her panties off. She figured he had to do at least a little work to get into her.
 
Eric smiled at her coyness, and rolled over, smiling down at Bianca as he pulled his shirt and pants off. He was naked, and pressed his hardened cock against her panties, grinding against her teasingly.
 
She bit her lip trying to suppress a moan. Her eyes were hooded as she watched the immortal above her. His cock was very hard and there was only a thin piece of cloth standing between his hard member and her soaking wet pussy
 
Eric looked down at Bianca, seeing the pleasure in her eyes. He slowly pulled her panties down, then teasingly rubbing his cock through her lips, getting himself nice and wet. He could tell he was having the desired effect on her by her breathing and heart rate.
 
She spread her legs wide for the pale vampire hovering above her. Her hands slid down his chest, she gripped his long thick cock gently, she positioned it at her tight dripping hole. "Fuck me, please put your hard cock in me" she used her other hand to rub her clit. She moaned lightly when she felt him push into her
 
Eric slowly thrust into Bianca, feeling her hot wetness surround him. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be having sex again. He had to watch it though, his urges were starting to take control as he started to thrust into her a little harder and faster. The feelings he was having were driving him over and edge he didn't know he was approaching.
 
Bianca wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down kissing him nibbling lightly on his lip. She moaned into his mouth as he pumped in and out of her tight pussy
 
Eric got faster and deeper, thrusting all the way into her before pulling out, and thrusting into her again. He couldn't begin to describe the feeling she was creating, but if his last novel was any indication, she would be better than everything in recent times put together.
 
Suddenly the two were in a different position. She was on her hands and knees, Eric pounding her pussy from behind. She moaned as his cock went in and out of her hard and fast. She felt his hands slide up her back and around to grip her bouncing tits.
 
Eric felt her getting closer to her orgasm. He could also feel his own impending orgasm. Without warning he thrust into her hard, arching over her back as he bit into her neck, tasting her. He didn't realize he had lost control, and finally broken his 500 year oath to partake in human blood. All he knew was that Bianca came violently on his cock.
 
She moaned loudly when he bit into her, she had expected pain but she only felt her pleasure intensify. She tumbled over the edge of pleasure. She leaned into him and let him drink from her. As he took more her eyes slowly started to close, he pulled away from her neck just as her eyes fluttered close and she fell into a light sleep
 
Eric looked down at what he had just done, and felt slightly repulsed. He could feel his strength returning, as well as his wound healing. He also felt the attachment to her that he knew would happen when he drank her blood. He sat up and then gently pulled away from Bianca, his head falling into his hands, wondering what he had just done.
 
The next morning Bianca woke up. It took her a few minutes to remember what had happened the night before and where she was. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room
 
Back
Top