buttplug

ridehard1992

Experienced
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Posts
90
Do any of you girls enjoy buttplugs if so whats your. Favourite and how long do you wear them
 
The Tristans are good buttplugs. I don't have one but I hear they're good for extended wear.
 
i think we are either open to anal stuff or hate it, i have a jewelled plug, boyfriend bought me.

part of the attraction to wearing it for me is the effect it has on my bf, does make me feel naughty.
 
I don't use a butt plug for extended periods but I do wear anal beads for a few hours. The largest one is last and I love squeezing my asshole with them in. It is such a tease and great foreplay.

;
 
The question is, have you ever worn one? Let's hear about your experiences noobie!
 
i think we are either open to anal stuff or hate it, i have a jewelled plug, boyfriend bought me.

part of the attraction to wearing it for me is the effect it has on my bf, does make me feel naughty.

How would you feel about him wearing a plug?
 
Never tried one but has been suggested. If looking for a very cheap 'starter friendly' one are there any tips?
 
I purchased my first butt plug last month (doc johnson) and it is wonderful. The anal stimulation while I get myself off. I've never worn it longer than an indulged masturbation session, but I'd love to have a reason to.
 
I purchased my first butt plug last month (doc johnson) and it is wonderful. The anal stimulation while I get myself off. I've never worn it longer than an indulged masturbation session, but I'd love to have a reason to.

Wear it out under your clothing next time. Even a trip to the grocery store will be very interesting.
 
carve one out of a candle. A condom is recommended for this. Five inches is plenty long enough, by the way.

Also, fingers are marvelous butt toys-- as sensitive as your butt is, and really help you or your partner, understand what's going on in there, and where the fun bits are. Wear a glove if you feel squeamish...
 
I just ordered a new vibe that has an anal massage feature attached......love that idea....

I like the sexy fox tail butt plugs.......thinking of a guy playing with it while he fucks me from behind is a total turn on....
It's a beautiful idea!

But what kind of buttplug is that?
 
;)

I have tried them and I absolutely LOVE it. Theres something about being completely filled that I just can't get enough of
 
doc johnson

Me and my pet both like the doc johnson brand and for extended wear she likes the medium sized anal trainer we have recently bought a new rather large one that I am currently training her with and hoping in time she will be able to take the whole thing
 
I can't remember where I saw it, but it's possible to get a set of various sizes, ranging from very small to quite large. That way you can work up to the bigger ones, or just try a range and find the one that works best for you.

Doc Johnson seem to be a popular brand. I'm actually thinking of buying one sometime in the near future, so I'll keep them in mind.
 
Back
Top