From the Stacks

Hello there! :rose:

You really think that the person on the pic has something to tell?

I would say that she is perhaps too... youngish for any deep revealing stories/experiences? Wouldn't you say?

Actually I do. I find that, sometimes, it is those who look young and innocent who have the best stories to tell.

Also, welcome to my humble abode. :)
 
Thought I would say a little hello!

I agree that the Innocent looking are often holding in a deep secret! This is true with a lot of my friends that play up the act of innocence. Strangers often buy it and it's such a shock when they learn the truth!

Then there are the people who are having an affect on you and they have no idea! I find this when I am at large functions and I watch certain people who are turning me on to no end and they have no clue, if they do they are not letting on!

3198702458_9421b37a6d_b-1.jpg

Take these three for example. I would be enamored by them, turned on to no end and would watch them from a far all night!

KC
 
Denny & Dollie

Thanks for the great photos.............

Everyone has stories to tell. Most keep them locked away until they are forgotten.

Talk to older people and listen to their stories.
 
Away for vacation

Starting tomorrow I'll be out of the country for the next week. I am so happy to be able to have some time of solo travel where I can reconnect with myself and have a time when I can do some much needed soul searching. I shall see you all next Wednesday!

f260b6520f75aad18deea5ccc7b97543.jpg
 
Starting tomorrow I'll be out of the country for the next week. I am so happy to be able to have some time of solo travel where I can reconnect with myself and have a time when I can do some much needed soul searching. I shall see you all next Wednesday!

f260b6520f75aad18deea5ccc7b97543.jpg



Enjoy!
 
After a much needed break from reality, I am back! This past week has been a whirlwind of travel and adventure, but it feels good to finally be home.

d1e5f19a646a8ef56f07db0f17dd0513.jpg
 
Starting tomorrow I'll be out of the country for the next week. I am so happy to be able to have some time of solo travel where I can reconnect with myself and have a time when I can do some much needed soul searching. I shall see you all next Wednesday!

f260b6520f75aad18deea5ccc7b97543.jpg

Traveling is often a great way to reconnect with yoyrself ..no one knows you. You can reflect.
I hope you had a successful trip
 
The Tease

I love how there's nothing showing in these photos and, yet, they are wildly erotic.

dd3b6a58c8db08f472213ca14d7ac497.jpg


79e10f0cd1009f32cb232ea9ed20d464.jpg
 
I've been enjoying the writing of yours that I've read, and, for some reason, this pic feels appropriate here.

tumblr_majq764b8J1qcmkeso1_500.jpg
 
Good morning everyone. It's a lazy, rainy Sunday morning here and the BF and I are taking advantage of the dreary day to lounge in bed and relax. So far he has treated me to coffee and breakfast in bed. I am one lucky girl.

e6e2347b4addbb2ae9d416ea344c5003.jpg
 
Almost one o'clock and we still haven't left the bed. This is the life.

e5bf4bb09517d9c2807f6224780bdb4c.jpg


0c8488ea3efaad48b50accd7ea2fffc5.jpg
 
Back
Top