whats the best home made nipple clamp?

I'm not sure precisely what you mean by "homemade". Do you just mean something you'd have at home that you could use?

Since I'm not sure how one would MAKE a nipple clamp, I'll make a couple laying-around-the-house suggestions.

Clothespins are a classic that I'm sure you're aware of. They're pretty cheap too. My problem with them becomes that I love having my nipples twisted and sometimes the spring of the clothespin will fail and twist the clothespin itself. That is less fun, and hurts more than I prefer when being removed.

Non-toothed bag clips. You could use the ones with teeth, of course, but I haven't because I don't like to cause too much cutaneous damage.

Alligator clips could be used. As could binder clips but you better have a damned fine pain tolerance for your average binder clip. Those things close TIGHT. Of course, the nice thing about them, I suppose, is that they already have little loops on them you could pass a chain or a piece of string between to get that effect.

I'm sure others will have more "different" and "exotic" ideas for you. But there's some basic ones!

Chip clips, though they are a little weak. Also photography stores stock clamps in a variety of sizes which are considerably more powerful and they are rubber coated for, er, comfort.

what about something with teeth? i cant think of any? or something with a point??

Some alligator clips and chip clips have teeth on them. Nothing drastic, but uhm...from my personal PoV, drastic pointys in my nipples is bad. I don't mind sore nipples, but nipples that have cuts or sores on them can be super obnoxious going about my day.

I was just poking around for something that might spark your interest. Came across these. i'm sure you can do something creative with them :p

13597297.jpg

Last edited:
Some alligator clips and chip clips have teeth on them. Nothing drastic, but uhm...from my personal PoV, drastic pointys in my nipples is bad. I don't mind sore nipples, but nipples that have cuts or sores on them can be super obnoxious going about my day.

No teeth please.... To much potential for them to cause damage. i will accept that clamps might need to be that are painfully tight to be used effectively but please none with teeth.

No teeth please.... To much potential for them to cause damage. i will accept that clamps might need to be that are painfully tight to be used effectively but please none with teeth.

I know right? structural damage aside, have fun explaining THAT case of mastitis....

I was just poking around for something that might spark your interest. Came across these. i'm sure you can do something creative with them :p

13597297.jpg

these look good.. are they from an office supplies store??

what about a clothes peg with an elastic band on the end for its increased strength?

I need to "gasp" when i wear it for the first time, so i need something painfull for 10mins!

The clips that come on balloons at the store are great! They are plastic and do not twist like cloths pins. They have some small ridges but not like teeth. Ive never had them break before...

Attachments

• Balloon_Clips.jpg
    Balloon_Clips.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 284
I can tell you what ISN'T

Don't use the small black bodied clips. The clips itself feels great, but when you try to take them off, your skin will adhere to the paint...OMFG. Worse pain ever. I thought that I was going to have to go to the ER

The effectiveness of clothespins can be improved upon regarding grip, as well as the level of sensation experienced by the bottom-type when they are used on skin.

Trim the hookey side of a piece of velcro trimmed to fit the inside edge of each clothespin half. Use hot glue to secure the velcro strips to the clothespins (where the edge contacts with the skin).

Sir and I use these:

80473_MI.jpg

Goody Small Jaw Clips

I don't think the teeth hurt worse than a regular clamp would, they're cheap, and we use them just about anywhere!

:D

nipple clamps

Just wanted to say that bobbi pins work pretty good too. ! The farther you put them on the more pressure ypu get, they work great! Lol in a pinch!

Black binder clips actually work quite well, but are far too intense in stock form. The larger the clip, though, the lower the pressure, so if the tiny ones are too intense try larger.

Another option to reduce the pressure is to wrap a rubber band tightly around the "handles" of the binder clip - that will reduce the clamping force significantly and is adjustable to some extent.

Alot of other good tips on here but don't rule out binder clips until you try this.

I recently bought some furniture and they were giving away refrigerator magnet clips. I said can I have two of those for nipple clips?

Silence.

I have to tell you that I have tried just about everything suggested above. All give some wonderful pain but I finally decided to build my own clamps. I wanted to keep it simple so I just took two pieces of wood, very small, and drilled holes through each end and ran screws through them with wing nuts on them. I placed the two pieces of wood over each nipple and tightened down one side and then began tightening down the other side. These allowed me to clamp each nipple as hard as I wanted. I have even clamped so hard that blood squirted from the end of my nipples. I left them on each nipple for about thirty minutes and then took them off and began ot flick my nipples with my fingers and also with pencils. The harder I hit them the greater the sexual pleasure was achieved. I have made myself cum several times using this method. Try it you will like it.

Last edited:
I have to tell you that I have tried just about everything suggested above. All give some wonderful pain but I finally decided to build my own clamps. I wanted to keep it simple so I just took two pieces of wood, very small, and drilled holes through each end and ran screws through them with wing nuts on them. I placed the two pieces of wood over each nipple and tightened down one side and then began tightening down the other side. These allowed me to aclamp each nipple as hard as I wanted. I have even clamped so hard that blood squirted from the end of my nipples. I left them on each nipple for about thirty minutes and then took them off and began ot flick my nipples with my fingers and also with pencils. The harder I hit them the greater the sexual pleasure was achieved. I have made myself cum several times using this method. Try it you will like it.

this is probably not going to be discrete for me! i want to get something with small spikes.

Try getting some "fender washers" from the hardware store,
(big flat washer with small hole) then just buy a nut and bolt to tighten each pair of washers. Stainless steel adjustable nipple clamps for about $1 each, bend the washers in a little bit, and file some teeth into them if you're really sadistic:D

So far my favorite are chopsticks. My Master has me put two chopsticks together, with a rubber band holding one end together. I close the chopsticks around my nipple and put another rubber band over the other end. Then I can gradually tighten them by looping the rubber band around the end more and more. They stick out and can get in the way when I am moving my arms, but otherwise I love them. When we are done, I just pull the rubber band off one end to release them.

nipple clamps

The best homemade devices are clothespins. Also alligator clips and paper clamps that are used to hold stacks of paper together. :devil:

Back