Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

I had to ask my neighbor a question and discovered he's sick in bed; now I can get the this out of my mind:

Australia and The Netherlands are playing in the World Cup right now. My friend took the day off and is here watching it. I see my neighbor's wife cleaning thier deck. She's in an orange cami top and a blue nylon running shorts. "You look hot..." she interrupts me and says, "Thanks!" ""Well, in that sense, too," I say. "Do you want to come over for a drink and cool off?"

Minutes later, the three of us are in my living room sipping on beers and watching the game. She's in the recliner with her legs tucked under her, while my friend and I are on the couch. I catch her staring at us, since we're sitting fairly close. Finally, our eyes lock and I place my hand on Heath's knee and slowly move it up, pushing his loose fitting shorts toward his crotch.

The game is forgotten. He closes his eyes and throws his head back, a low moan escaping his lips. Cindy sets her beer on the table and whispers, "God...that's so hot..." I lean toward Heath and kiss him deeply on his mouth, while my other hand undoes his shorts. I drop to my knees and began to tug them down along with his briefs. I glance behind me, while I'm jacking his hard cock. Cindy has her hand underneath her shorts, fingering herself. "Don't stop....please....suck him..." I taste his pre-cum and can smell her wet pussy from across the room. Moans and gasps fill the air. Cindy is frigging her clit, Heath is fucking my throat and I'm stroking my cock...It's a race to see who cums first....
 
He's focused on something on his laptop and doesn't hear me walk in the door. I call out to him, but he's so absorbed in his work and he doesn't respond. I put my stuff down and make my way to his office. As I'm doing so, I'm taking my panties off and leaving them in the hallway. I stand in the doorway until he notices me and he says to me, "When did you get in? You're not going to say hi?" I smile mysteriously, walk over to his chair and climb on his lap.

He doesn't realize that I've already taken my panties off and I rub my wet and excited pussy against him.

He places his hands on my hips and guides me right where he wants me.

What a homecoming. :devil:
 
I wanted to buy a negligee today, I really fancied getting dressed in one to masturbate.

I did have a look around the shops, but I couldn't find one...
 
Hi all

Am enjoying Absorb's ice bondage desire.....

Did you tell him?

G

Yes, and it is a go for this weekend! I could not believe he agreed and that made me excited. He surprised me very much by being so open and honest and willing to try this with me. I have never done anything like it before with him and it will be new to both of us. I hope it is hot and exciting as it seems.
 
I saw that there was an anti gay marriage demonstration in Wash DC yesterday and I got this fantasy. It started with the idea of kissing a stranger and finding raw feelings I didn't know I had.

I'm in DC for business and hear about the demonstration. I go to check it out and fall into conversation with another middle aged guy. We are both from liberal cities, Seattle and Portland, and we talk about how much has changed. I say that I wish I was gay married just so I could make out in front of the demonstrators. He says that he isn't gay married, but he would do it just on principle.

I look at him and he looks at me and an idea is forming, a dare issued. I say "Shall we?" and he doesn't answer, just kisses me on the cheek. I say, "You call that a kiss?" and we start going at it in an effort to make out the hardest. We have our arms around each other and I slip mine up so that they are on his shoulders. He slides his down to my hips and pulls me in. I adjust my stance a little. Why? OMG, I've got a boner! As I push into him, I can feel his boner too. WTF?

I trail kisses down his neck and whisper in his ear that I've got a boner, what is happening to me. "Same thing as what's happening to me" he whispers back and we both giggle.

I kiss him on the mouth again and rub my boner against his hip. He says that we better get out of there before he blows me right on the spot.

We go to a cafe and get a table in the corner. No one can see under our table and I reach over and feel his cock. He responds in kind. We talk about what has happened. I tell him that I often wondered what it would be like to be with a man, but as far as I knew, I was straight until now. He says the same thing. We are both divorced, not in relationships. And we are holding each other's cocks.

I tell him that if I had a couple of drinks, I would be naked with him. He says that we should go get some drinks. He looks up bars on his cell phone and finds out there is a gay bar a few blocks away. We go there.

In the bar, we are able to be much more open and we talk at length about who we are and what we want. We spend most of the time touching each other in some way: hand on leg, arm on shoulder, hand dragged slowly across cock.

Music starts and we dance, and dance and dance. It is getting late and he asks me if I want to go home with him. I do.

We go to his hotel room and decide that blow jobs will be the order of the day. After we blow each other he offers to let me stay overnight, but I tell him that if I stay, I will probably make an offer to get fucked to him. I'm not ready for that yet.

I go back to Seattle and keep in touch with him, getting together every other weekend to sleep together. Then we have a weekend where we go to Vancouver and I give it up to him. He fucks me.
 
To be on a secluded beach as the sun comes up over the ocean, naked, kneeling in front of my husband sucking his cock. Taking my time, making love to it with my lips and tongue. Finally feeling him start to shudder. Pulling it from my mouth watching his hand quickly wrap around the base as he jerks off. Groaning loudly as he erupts on my face and tits sending large ropes of cum splashing onto me. Finally his orgasm subsides as he breathes heavily. I stand, kissing him deeply pressing my cum soaked tits to him allowing him to taste a bit of his own nectar. Finally we run to the ocean for an early morning dip before returning to the beach front where he will return the favor
 
I want to make a home movie where i'm pleasing myself anyway my lover tells me to with vibrators, dildos, anything and everything. you script it and i will try my best to do it........ to hear or VIEW more details hit me up. and lets have some fun...
 
We are sitting in chairs opposite each other. My gaze is fixed on her as she rubs her pussy for me, and at the same time I am stroking my cock for her. As she gets close I ask her to cum for me "please".
 
Inspired by the HYE thread ...

Kneeling on the floor between his legs, sucking on his hard cock while he is on the phone with an extremely important client.
 
Picking up a couple big black studs to fuck my wife and I in the ass and face while we are both dressed as sluts.
 
I'm in bed waiting for my wife to join me after she has said goodbye to her sister, but instead, they both come into the room, strip off, and climb into the bed, one on either side of me, smiling and gigling mischieveously.
 
I meet a woman socially and we seem to hit it off. We go on a couple of dates and we connect pretty well. She asks me why I'm not with someone. I tell her that I have decided to wait for someone who understands me or wants to understand me. What's to understand? I tell her that, while in real life I am more of a dominant person, giving up control in the bedroom is a huge turn on and I haven't met anyone who wants to take control some times.

"Some times?" she asks. "As much as she wants" I reply.

That sort of ends the conversation but it is just hanging there, waiting to be dealt with.

We have another date planned on the next weekend, and she tells me to come early.

I go to her place and she says that she has been thinking about what I said and she spent some time reading. She takes me back to her bedroom and tells me to strip. I do. And I am hard and she is still clothed. She tells me to go into the bathroom, there is an anal douche there for me to use.

I go and use it and she comes in a few minutes later, naked. She is hot. She directs me into the shower and tells me that we will be getting me nice and clean. In the shower, she tells me that she has been waiting for a man secure enough in himself to let go control. She wants to see if we can work things out between us. She washes my genitals and penetrates me with her soapy fingers.

Out of the shower, she dries me off and directs me to the bed. She has some butt plugs of increasing size. She starts me on the plugs and we end up going down on each other as she works me up to the largest size. I want to cum, but she tells me that I can't yet.

I have the largest one in me when she opens a drawer and pulls out a strap on. I tell her that I don't think I am ready for that yet. She says that she will tell me when I am ready for it and to otherwise shut up unless she asks me a question. She puts on the strapon and has me kneeling on the floor when she pushes it into my mouth. She is very turned on as she tells me that she likes the way I suck her dick.

She puts me on all fours on the bed and takes out the plug, only to slide her dildo into my ass. She fucks me with it, not letting me touch my cock. She has an orgasm and then tells me to lay on my back so she can finish me. She stands on the floor next to the bed and hold my ass right at the edge of the bed and fucks my ass. As I get close, she strokes me a little and I shoot off all over the place.

She tells me that my ass belongs to her and she will take it whenever she wants.

I say, "Yes, Ma'am"
 
Catching my step sister with lesbian sex, taping it, and then blackmailing her into being my sex slave. Buying a buttplug that she has to wear whenever I say it, until I bend her over and fill her ass with my seed.
 
Getting naughty in one of the libraries on campus with the sexy older librarian I've seen a few times.
 
Back
Top