Shy no longer....

As soon as I am done being plagued by this awful cold/flu, I will set a date for another cam night. I have indeed seen the tools of your trade and the leather strap looks delicious. /wink
I hope for a speedy recovery :D And yes it is delicious, just as my cane, flogger and crop! :devil:
 
Do you do house calls? I think your 'services' are exactly what i'm looking for!
 
Looking forward to the next Cam Night Miss. B .. :devil: .. That flu Sucks
and not in a Good Way either !!!

attachment.php



I do need to set an Appointment for a Cleaning Miss. B ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
MissBnnyCandy, rest drink plentiy of fluids, (non-alcoholic), read/laff at your PM's, come back when you can!!
 
Miss. B I do enjoy it .. ;) .. When you do a Great series !!!


attachment.php



You always have that Coy Look in your eyes / winks

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
So sorry that you've been waylaid by the flu. I hope that you're on the mend and back to your hopping self!

Now, as far as these new pics.....ok...should have cute hopping comments to make....but too busy drooling ;)
Drooling is entirely acceptable!
Thank you for the well wishes! I shall be back to hopping in no time!

That naughty maid has a fabulous fucking ass. :devil:
*wiggles tush*

I second that notion! xxx
/wink

You all need a double pin-up shoot
Some things are sadly...not meant to be.

Something long with a high slit, to accentuate your lovely legs.

Something with more than one layer, so you can slowly remove each layer and tease us as you like to do.

Something opaque, to almost hide the luscious curves of your body.

Lastly, some close shots, to show the smoldering sexiness of your eyes as you keep us wanting more...
I like these ideas! Yes! Yes! A long dress with a slit would be so very sexy!

Gooey Gumdrops!! I am sooooo loving the maid set. Your body is fanfuckingtastic!! You simply are gorgeous women Bun. Wow…stunning!! I told you before, but you can make anything look good in or out of it. The stockings and heels…that is a weakness. Absolutely incredible.


I checked online and they don’t have any swooning couch sets. I was going to buy you a living room set (couch, coffee table, end tables, recliner, accent chair) so you had options and I could borrow some. The more I think about it though, if I get in trouble every time I borrow it (bites), might be well worth it. Decisions decisions!!
So many places to fall over swooning out of gourd with all these lovely comments! You know though....why don't you just buy a gigantic bed and call it good. /wink

I wouldn't argue with that- I'd certainly like to help you out of your maid's outfit....:devil:
*stage whisper* There's a zipper in the back...real easy like. /evil_grin

I hope for a speedy recovery :D And yes it is delicious, just as my cane, flogger and crop! :devil:
Thank you for the well wishes!
I do so love a good crop! Fantastic sounds they make as they impact flesh.
/shiver
Lovely.

Do you do house calls? I think your 'services' are exactly what i'm looking for!
Oh my! House calls, eh? /giggle
I think there would be many employee perks involved!

Looking forward to the next Cam Night Miss. B .. That flu Sucks
and not in a Good Way either !!!

I do need to set an Appointment for a Cleaning Miss. B ;)

Thanks For Sharing ...
You are so very welcome! I will get a date sorted out for cam night soon!

Damn sexy body you have there.
Well thank you so very much! I do enjoy sharing it with you all!

bump for a sick bun.
Awwww thank you! I am finally better!

MissBnnyCandy, rest drink plentiy of fluids, (non-alcoholic), read/laff at your PM's, come back when you can!!
Thank you, Prince Albert! I am feeling lots better!

Miss. B I do enjoy it .. ;) .. When you do a Great series !!!

You always have that Coy Look in your eyes / winks

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
You are so welcome! I am really pleased you are enjoying my little sets!
 
Miss. B I do enjoy it .. ;) .. When you do a Great series !!!


attachment.php



You always have that Coy Look in your eyes / winks

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:



I need an "French Upstairs Maid". You would be PERFECT!!!
 
Thank you for the well wishes!
I do so love a good crop! Fantastic sounds they make as they impact flesh.
/shiver
Lovely.
And the marks the crop leaves are lovely as well :D

By the way, love your ink! I've got a few myself.
 
That is good to hear Miss. B !!!! .. :cool: .. There is nothing like RT ;)
Lovely Ass :caning: with :kiss:'s Afterwards :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ..... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
/giggle
You are most welcome! Kisses after are a must!

Heck...I'd take you anywhere!!!
Oh really?!
I can think of lots of places!

Is it odd that I'm constantly panting when I visit you MBC?
Hmmm...well come here...let me examine you.
*checks pulse*
You know....it might be better if you take off your clothes. Get the whole picture.
*stands waiting in her lab coat, holding her stethoscope*

And the marks the crop leaves are lovely as well :D

By the way, love your ink! I've got a few myself.
Red red red....all across pale skin.
/rawr
Why thank you! Tattoos, I have found, are addictive.
 
Red red red....all across pale skin.
/rawr
Why thank you! Tattoos, I have found, are addictive.
I bet your skin looks amazing with the red stripes :devil:

And yes they are addictive, I'm working on a tattoo that will end up wrapping around left leg, I need one more session before it should be done!
 
Hello, my ever patient BunnyLovers!
I am so sorry that I have been a bit MIA...again! This horrible flu has me in its grasp and I have been residing in a bunny burrow on the couch for the past few days. I am a bit piled up under some PMs, but just know that I will get to them all in due time!

I have gotten the next set in the series ready to post and so here they are, my lovelies!

Enjoy!
xo!

this is the kind of maid service I am looking for.:cattail:
 
Back
Top