Do girls like giving tit fucks?

Andrewbigcock

Virgin
I just received a tit fuck a few days ago and she seemed like she enjoyed it. Are there other girls out there that enjoy it? I would love to hear from some women about this.

I know quite a few who enjoy it immensely. There are few things so satisfying as giving a girl a "pearl necklace" to accentuate a wonderful pair of breasts.

I have to imagine that a number of the female members here take pleasure in it as well, even if they are being taciturn about it at the moment.

I greatly enjoy tit-fucking,
although I don't experience it very often.
It's kind of like a special treat. ;)

As a man- I enjoy doing it on occasion for the variety but it isn't my favorite thing.

Of course if the woman wants to do it....

the soft skin of a woman's cleavage wrapped around the head of my cock is only matched by the soft skin of her cheeks.

Nothing more exciting than seeing my cock peek out at her face when shes kneeling in front of me jerking me off with her tits.

Of course I greatly enjoy everything else, but this is just hot, lol

Girls that love tit fucking are amazing. Especially the ones who are willing to suck the head of my cock when it gets near her mouth. :devil:

When your blessed with them you learn to work with what your what you have been provided and you learn to love it. I love it :D

Back