Gangster and His Pet

WolfGirl69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Posts
882
Druglord and his pet [ROLEPLAY. Needed: Druglord]

For 14 years you have kept Reya Wolf with you. Now she has turned 18. You kidnapped her when she was 4 and now you want her once and for all.
 
Last edited:
Character sheet

Age: 18
Gender: female
Ocupation: slave of a druglord
Hobbies: Crying, trying to escape, and other stuff
Parents: Stan and Diana Wolf
Name: Reya Wolf
 
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Ocupation: Druglord
Hobbies: maintaining my empire, using fear for control
Parents: Deceased
Name: Jason Berg
 
((Hey Wolfgirl, l want to pm you, but you have your profile set so l can't. No, l'm not trying to be creepy, I want to try to help you with your thread problem you seem to be having. Not trying to be rude by saying that either -Sky))
 
Did you go to edit options? No, l'm not trying to make you seem dumb. l was the same way when l first started. First things first, go to edit options, and go down to pms. There's this box that read enable pm's, click on the box so there's a check.
Second, stop putting that link in other peoples thread. lf you mess up there thread, a lot of people wont want to rp with you. Again, not trying to seem at all mean.
 
If you have yahoo, please contact me, we need to talk.

I'll help you out the best I can.

Breaking the rules here, but to help you out, I kind of have to.

ravenloft75@hotmail.com

Get on yahoo IM and you can chat with me directly.
 
Or I can run you through step by step what you need to do to activate your pm system. If you can see Lit on your device, I am pretty sure you can activate your PMs.

Wish I knew how to do screen captures and circle the things you have to push to get this done...

Anyone else know how to do that? Cause I know that would really help her out.

I can discribe it for you the best I can though.

1. Upper left of screen look for "User CP" Click that.

2. Left side of screen, look for "Edit Options. Click that.

3. Look at the body of this screen, one header line down, you'll see "Messaging & Notification" This is where you need to be. Now, look for the check box under "Private Messaging" that says Enable Private Messaging beside it. Click that and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes"

That should enable your PMs.

I have never used a hand held device, so you may well be right that Lit displays completely different for you, and all of this is useless to you.

In any case, I want you to know that I really wanna help you out.

Hey, other people, if that doesn't do it for her, please be kind, if you know how to get her set up, and help her do that, okay?

Lets work together here, yeah?
 
Lol! Join the club, baby!

P.S.- is it just me, or are people a bit testy tonight?

Okay, second, when your starting a thread like you do, like...

Name-
Age-
Sex- ect, you should put the opening underneath it. Like kind of explaining what the thread is, put your also starting it. Starting the thread as your character.

If you want, l can do a rp with you and help you get use to this.
 
But I'm the egotistical moderator... EVERYTHING'S just GOTTA be about ME! Rrrah!

Heheheh! :D

And if you WERE being mean to me, I'd just eat you... Cause thats just what I do to HornyPussycats... Myah, myah, see?

*Gigglesnort!*
 
But I'm the egotistical moderator... EVERYTHING'S just GOTTA be about ME! Rrrah!

Heheheh! :D

And if you WERE being mean to me, I'd just eat you... Cause thats just what I do to HornyPussycats... Myah, myah, see?

*Gigglesnort!*


You know, l think l'm going to be mean to you, now ;)
 
I've flossed and brushed my teefers, so I'm ready for ya.

Go ahead, I dare ya!

Just don't get upset if you end up with marks in all the right places.

:D
 
Making fun

You are a fucking prick! Your cock is smaller then a childs! I bet you cant even jack off with tweezers!
 
:D Sometimes, I am. :p

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a wolfgirl?"

Ah-one...

*Slow, sensual lick.*

Ah-two...

*Flickering back and forth, licking like a dancing flame.*

Ah-three!

*Pressing firm and drawing upward, clasping, sucking and nibbling lightly before drawing away, wiping my chin.*

The world may never know... :p
 
Back
Top