ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheerful_deviant said:
Aahhh, another ice cold bitch, I wonder how many this makes for me? :p

One too many and I have Virtual Bouce you outta here...LOL

Abby, I'm trying to finish my second contest entry. May I have a quiet corner, a big ashtray, and a tall anything?

bessitos, Perdita :kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
Drinks on the house folks, I'm in a good mood!!!!

Great. A pint of Keith's India Pale Ale, if you would please?

I know very little about art. I am getting quite fond of the galleries at the place I work, The Distillery.

They have a lot of art by people you've never heard of, a great deal of which is quite good. Some really bites, but over all I quite like it.

And a lot of the women there are sweet.

Bartender, a double bourbon right away! Family time is over and I'm in need of a good buzz to continue and hopefully finish this story. *that way I can blame the poor quality on the booze*

:D

My favorite painter? ABSTRUSE

~lucky

Is this Indian Ale pale enough for you, rg, or should I wait till they pass it through Kieth again?

Ms P, the quietest corner in the joint is in the non-smoking section.

If the Jim Beam doesn’t give you enough of a buzz, Lucky, you could always borrow Abs’ Little Big Boy vibrator.

Virtual_Burlesque said:
If the Jim Beam doesn’t give you enough of a buzz, Lucky, you could always borrow Abs’ Little Big Boy vibrator.

Thanks for the offer, Burley. I think Mr. Beam will suffice tonight, but in the event I need a serious buzz I have a friend in possession of something she equates to a jack-hammer. :D

~lucky

p.s. I haven't been following all of this thread today but I thought I saw somewhere that you were bouncing? Could you explain this to me?

;)

lucky-E-leven said:
... I saw somewhere that you were bouncing? Could you explain this to me?
;)
390.gif

4th of July special:

All drinks Half Off and free hot dogs, apple pie and fireworks at sundown.:rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
You need to get out to the museums more love, but thanks.:kiss:

You need to learn how to accept a sincere compliment.

You know I think you have tremendous talent.

:rose:

~lucky

ABSTRUSE said:
4th of July special:

All drinks Half Off and free hot dogs, apple pie and fireworks at sundown.:rose:

Great on the drinks! Hot dogs! Mmmm! You got sauerkraut and onions to put on them?

And for fireworks, after I'm done eating the hot dogs (with sauerkraut and onions) I'll just strike a match.

BOOM! To the moon, Alice!

ABSTRUSE said:
4th of July special:

I'll take one of the hotdogs....with a Dos Equis, really cold, please.

I'm celebrating - just finished a story.

ABSTRUSE said:
4th of July special:

What a combination, cheap booze and explosives. Should be a lively night. :p

Hooray for Cloudy!!!!!!!!

Have a shot on me babe.:cool:

RG keep that lighter away from your ass!:mad:

I've lit the fireplace out on the patio and set out the makins for s'mores.

CD another Fosters?

Awww, ABS, don't you have any REAL beer, not that gnat's pea stuff???

No? Ah well, I guess it'll have to be a brandy for me. With a large blast of diet coke.

What time are the fireworks. Will it be before my bed time??

Mat :rose:

I have every kind of beer in stock as well as coffees, teas and whatever your heart desires...this is a virtual bar, I even have a Virtual waitress.:cool:

I'll have a big ole bourbon & Mtn Dew (it tastes better than it sounds ;) ) and a couple a them virtual waitresses, if you please.

I need some strength before I head off for the family 4th celebrations. :D

Gosling! You finally made it, drinks and waitresses coming up...I doubled them....both :cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
Gosling! You finally made it, drinks and waitresses coming up...I doubled them....both :cool:

:nana:

I've been here the whole time....just been hiding in that dark corner over there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back