Brand new, first day here... female

ZionGirl

Virgin
Female, new, 27 f, NOT UGLY OR FAT, let me make that clear....

because im sure people make assumptions about a female posting online, but i'd like to meet new people, for better or worse! Everyone is welcome.

because im sure people make assumptions about a female posting online, but i'd like to meet new people, for better or worse! Everyone is welcome.

Just saying hi. Hi!

I always wondered about this. Online, meeting so many people that you won't ever actually physically meet, it is more important not to have an ugly personality.

Welcome ZionGirl... I hope you have lots of fun and find lots of beautiful personalities!

Welcome aboard!

Hubby writes on the mains site but never posts, so I chat and meet his fellow authors, lots of interesting, non-threatening, funny, happy people here, hope the weirds don't all crowd your inbox!

There are people who love less than perfect (stereotypical) physiques. But I digress....post away and enjoy the attention.

Welcome

Welcome to Literotca :) I'm sure whatever you're looking for can be found here. Have fun and enjoy :)

Welcome to lit. Women of every type post here. Many quite beautiful. I wouldnt worry about what other users will think here.

Back