At Work

I've Been/Done One Of The Following While At Work


  • Total voters
    175
This thread caught my eye... I used to love playing around with a co-worker...we used to discuss our fantasies over the phone which led to her coming into my sitting on the edge of my desk while I fingered her and jerked off under my desk...mmmm the good old days. Almost makes me wish I wasn't retired...lol
 
This thread caught my eye... I used to love playing around with a co-worker...we used to discuss our fantasies over the phone which led to her coming into my sitting on the edge of my desk while I fingered her and jerked off under my desk...mmmm the good old days. Almost makes me wish I wasn't retired...lol

I'm totally stealing that move. Thanks for educating and inspiring the next generation.
 
No need to thank me, it was truly my pleasure...lol...I have numerous memories of that lovely lady. Our office adventure lasted close to a year. During that time we had ample amount of time to meet in store rooms, my office, her office, the executive washrooms. We almost got caught on numerous occasions which made the excitement that much more intense.
 
hi all i often have a play at work it feels really naughty x

We've got to hook up our work lives. With the 5 hours difference we can play at work together. You at the end of the day - me at the beginning!.
 
Where I used to work they had "campsites" - temporary office spaces for people who were moving from building to building or had a hour between meetings, etc. One of these was in a dedicated room and was quite cozy with indirect incandescent lighting, more residential-ish furniture, and privacy screens between the work stations.

Often these spaces were deserted on Friday afternoons because most people had gone home early. My workload was light and I had been chatting in gay chat rooms and was quite aroused.

I found a male partner interested in phone sex, and made my way into the campsite. Talking in low tones, I unzipped far enough to let myself out of my pants and stroke off . As I talked I became convinced that my phone partner was in fact one of the contractors I worked with infrequently. He had a distinct deep voice and mannerism - this turned me on even more because in person he was a well-defined early-balding hottie that I would have loved to have gotten to know more.

The conversation proceeded in the expected manner until I was mid-orgasm, trying to shoot off into a handkerchief, and the door to the room opened. Heart-pounding trying to either zip or cover with my shirt I turned to look at not my boss, but his boss. She was in her 50's and held quite a powerful position in the company.

She asked me something I don't recall, and to this day I'm not sure if she figured out what was going on. She left the room and I cleaned up and went home. I kept the job so either she knew and didn't mind or never figured it out.
 
horny at work today...

I'm stuck in a training class at work...but really horny. Anyone want to cam? I'll sneak off to the bathroom for some fun...
 
My last day, I stayed after hours and let the boss bend me over his desk. I would have felt terrible if I'd stayed with the company, but I was moving out of state and into a different field, almost certain to never deal with him again.
 
My last day, I stayed after hours and let the boss bend me over his desk. I would have felt terrible if I'd stayed with the company, but I was moving out of state and into a different field, almost certain to never deal with him again.

good woman - too bad you don't work for me.
 
Back
Top