Serendipity? Happenstance? Coincidence? - a study in destiny

I can't ever really sleep in. I think I'm missing the sleep-in gene, its very rarely possible for me. No matter how late I've gone to bed or how little sleep I've had or how vigorous my activity might have been throughout the night I'm usually awake early, and awake for the day.

Its usually not a problem because I can get up and start the day, do something, anything besides just lying there hoping to sleep in and finding I can't. This morning is no different, well, thats not technically true. I've already slept in longer than I have in years. How could I not when I've had your body to snuggle against and an actual reason to stay in bed.

But now my body is rebelling, its telling me its about time I got up and started the day and no matter how much I lie here and try to sleep with you its not going to work. So I slip out of bed, pulling on your shirt and wonder what to do. If I was at my place I'd check my email on my laptop or read a book, but I don't have any of those things here.

So I sit sideways on the arm chair with my legs draped over the arm and quietly review the pictures on your camera. It occurs to me that its expensive looking and perhaps that's something I should ask you about. Each picture makes me tingle, a fresh burst of arousal floods my body with each new image. I pause at the picture in the bathroom with your cock deep in my mouth and again wonder about waking you up with a blow job. But there is a part of me that wonders if you'll regret last night. And unfortunately, right now, I'm listening to that quiet voice, despite the dampness I feel on my thighs.

I glance up at you, wondering if you're awake and if you are, whats going through your mind.
 
Official awakening

After floating in and out for a few minutes lying here on my back, I start to notice a very specific little clicking sound. It's the menu button on the camera - that means you're looking at them. I smile.

Opening my eyes, I let my smile grow bigger and say, "Morning, Susan - or do you like Sue better, because if you're going to continue to be the hottest woman I've ever met, I want to be sure to get your name right. That way I can say things like, 'So what do you do for a living, Susan?' or maybe, 'What would you like to do today, Sue?' or something like, 'Fuck yes, Susan' or 'Goddamn, Sue, you are unbelievably sexy' . . . you know? So . . . what's it to be . . . I mean, to all of those questions, actually."

As I'm talking, I'm wrapping the sheet around me for both modesty and to give you something to remove if things get crazy this morning, and I step out of bed and start toward the bathroom.

At the doorway, I've finished my questioning, but add, "Does a shower figure into your plan for the day? I'm OK with company in here . . . "

--
 
Confessions of a Cock Slut

"Morning, Susan - or do you like Sue better, because if you're going to continue to be the hottest woman I've ever met, I want to be sure to get your name right. That way I can say things like, 'So what do you do for a living, Susan?' or maybe, 'What would you like to do today, Sue?' or something like, 'Fuck yes, Susan' or 'Goddamn, Sue, you are unbelievably sexy' . . . you know? So . . . what's it to be . . . I mean, to all of those questions, actually."

I can't help but smile after you've finished talking, any doubts I've had are shattered and replaced by the confidence I'd decided was alcohol induced. Perhaps it wasn't. Maybe it was just the confidence a girl gets when shes fucking a really hot guy and he makes her feel like the hottest women he's ever met.

I slowly stand, putting the camera around my neck with the strap and walking towards you. I've only buttoned one of the buttons, just above my belly button. And as I walk I know you're catching glimpses of my body. I want to tease you with them, make you want me more. I think over what you've said and begin to answer "Susan is fine. I've never really been a Sue but I suppose I could be if you liked it. I'm a teacher, though I've been working at Starbucks for the last little while."

I smile as I come to a stop where you're standing in the doorway of the bathroom. I tug the sheet off your body, throwing it behind me as I look up into your eyes "And what I would like to do today depends entirely on how long you have this room for. Because I think staying in and fucking in many varied and interesting positions sounds like the perfect kind of Saturday to me. Maybe even a Sunday as well"

As I speak I wrap my fist around your cock, beginning to move it up and down as my thumb strokes over the wet head "Did I tell you how much I liked your cock?" I hold up your camera with my other hand to indicate what I'm speaking about. "Its clear from these photos just how much. I'm quite proud of them, you should be too. You could do an exhibition.. Confessions of a Cock Slut." I flutter my eyelashes up at you as I glance down at your cock then back up into your eyes "So how about it Ed? Think there's enough life left in Ed Junior to fuck me senseless for the next 24 hours or so?"
 
Last edited:
1 Down, 2 to Go

"Susan is fine. I've never really been a Sue but I suppose I could be if you liked it. I'm a teacher, though I've been working at Starbucks for the last little while."

I hear you. I really do. I know that I do because I could quote you back to yourself - Starbucks, but you're really a teacher, and it's Susan. But even though I'm listening, that's all in the background somewhere because I can't take my eyes off the shirt and the way it keeps sliding across your skin as you move.

It's also really fuckin' hot that you've got the camera. That means I can't hide behind it, and somehow it makes you look powerful. Fun how that power keeps going back and forth between us.

Like now, as you yank the sheet away from me, allowing my cock to spring back about half-way to life.

"And what I would like to do today depends entirely on how long you have this room for. Because I think staying in and fucking in as many varied and interesting positions sounds like the perfect kind of Saturday to me. Maybe even a Sunday as well"

"Well, I've got the room for 3 nights total, and if the next 2 are anything like the 1st one, then we're going to be fine. As for the day-time, I may have to sneak in some work here and there, but if your schedule's open you can come along. Either way - in here . . out there - fucking you in interesting positions is part of the plan. Without question."

You suggest an exhibition of my work, based on the photos you've seen, but that seems to be a passing thought before you segue into what's really on our minds, "So how about it Ed? Think there's enough life left in Ed Junior to fuck me senseless for the next 24 hours or so?"

Hrmmmm . . . you have my camera. You have me naked. You've grabbed my cock. You've got almost 100% of the advantage now -- it's time to turn the tables.

"Let's get started," I say as I push down on your shoulders, squeezing them, my fingers almost touching all the way around your thin neck. We are in the doorway of a bathroom after all, and bathrooms are where you suck my cock like a pro.

. . . or was she just drunk?

I'm holding your face in place now, cradling your chin to force you to look up at me. I see no hesitation in you, only lust and the slightest bit of surprise. My cock is 3/4 hard now, pointing straight at you, nose-high.

Your tongue reaches out, my hands relax their grip, and the day begins . . .

--
 
Its All About The Teasing..

I can't help but grin as you push me onto my knees in front of you and encourage me to give you another blow job. I look up at you and take in our surroundings as the fist that was around your cock begins to move faster up and down your shaft.

"Hmm.. you like me sucking your cock in the bathroom huh? Is this a bit of a fetish of yours?" I ask, deliberately speaking against the head of your cock so my lips and the tip of my tongue tease you with each syllable. I carry on speaking just so I can make sure that I tease you continuously "Shall I suck your cock here and now? Or maybe I should make you wait? Would you like me to deep throat you? Take you all the way in and make you cum?"

I grin as I finally do just that, deciding that I've teased you enough with both the images I'm painting and the feel of my lips on your cock. I can tell I'm on the right track because your hands have tightened on my neck again, trying to get me to take more of you.

I slide you into my mouth and begin to bob my head up and down on your deliciously hard cock. I'm soon moaning with delight at the feeling of your throbbing cock sliding into my mouth and into my throat. I look up at you as I hold your cock deep inside and cup your balls to tease you further.
 
Slurping sounds (these bathrooms have great acoustics!)

With my hands still on the side of your face, your tongue and lips are teasing me as you talk. I keep waiting for a nice, big O-shaped mouth in something you're saying, but you're keeping a tight guard on things.

Your words are taunting me - offering me options that you're not letting me have. I just want to shove my cock inside your mouth so bad. Every tongue-swipe and lip-stroke makes me twitch and pulse - if this keeps up, I'm going to be aching . . . physically hurting from my cock's strain.

And then you relieve me . . . taking me deeply inside your throat, letting me fuck your mouth all the way inside. God, you know how to suck cock.

I can feel the muscles in my legs and ass tightening over and over, wanting to slam into you. I hold back, knowing there's a lot more to come.

Leaning back against the door jamb, I support myself so that my left foot can slide up under that shirt, between your legs to tease your pussy while you deep-throat me. You're already wet.

Goddamn, you are a sexy cock-slut.

Your idea, "Confessions of a Cock Slut" comes to mind. The exhibition immediately gets re-named in my mind: "GODDESS of the Cock Sluts."

--
 
Who Knew A Foot Could Feel So Good!?

I love teasing you, almost as much as I adore sucking on your cock. I'd never really thought of myself as a cock slut until this moment, with your cock. I've always enjoyed this part of foreplay and its been something I've done with enthusiasm. But right now, I'd do anything to keep sucking on your cock.

I move my head up and down, picking up a steady rhythm as my hands stroke over your thighs and balls. Theres little need to hold your cock as your fucking it into my mouth in the way I love. So instead my hands move around your body to cup your ass and encourage your thrusts.

My tongue lies flat so that my piercing can tease the underside of your shaft with each movement in and out. My mouth held in just the right way so you have the perfect fit to fuck into. Then I feel your foot move and just the brush of it against my pussy reminds me how turned on I am. How much I need my own kind of release.

I begin to rock against your foot, realising that I can rub my clit quite effectively against the bones in it. I grind against you foot, moving back and forth in the same rhythm as my mouth on your cock, my whole body moving with arousal.
 
Gola profundo, as they say . . .

With my foot feeling your wetness underneath my shirt while my cock feels the wet warmth of your mouth, I'm filled with the desire to fuck.

Isn't this just the classic dilemma? Cum now because I'm here . . . or cum inside you because that's where I most want to be . . . ? She's hot enough that I could do both, right? I mean, it's not like she can't get me up again . . . all she has to do is look at me the right way, and I'm ready.

And look at her there, staring up at me while she sucks my cock, vibrating my cock-head with her little moans as she rides my foot . . . I've got to have it right now!


Decision made.

I start fucking your mouth in earnest, running my fingers through your hair and pushing my cock down across your tongue piercing. I notice that your pussy is picking up pace as you ride my foot, matching the new rhythm. That deep tingle inside lets me know I've only got about a minute left.

God, how do you do it? No one has ever taken me this deep before! I can feel my cock hitting the back of your throat every time you pull on my ass and force me to add a final thrust on each stroke. You are swallowing me whole! It's so hot, and my drenched foot and your dripping mouth are getting so frenzied that my "one minute left" estimation is thrown completely off.

"Holy fuck, I'm cumming Susan!" I try to pull out of your mouth as fast as I can, in case last night's swallow was just to avoid cleaning up. I actually start to cum right as I reach the edge of your lips, but you double-clench your hands onto my lower back and pull me over and over into your mouth as I pulse and moan and unconsciously commit to thrusting as deeply into you as I can - releasing another blast of cum as you suck it out of me . . more and more with every stroke. Your moans have also grown louder as I'm pushing my foot hard up into you to ride on.

And I keep cumming . . . so turned on . . . looking down I see that you've closed your eyes now, and are somewhere inside your own experience - maybe focused on your climax - maybe feeling my cock and cum on your tongue - maybe just holding on for dear life as we're on the verge of collapse from all the exertion.

But we do hold on. To each other. And the ride gradually slows down until it's more like you're just suckling my cock, which is intensely sensitive right now so that is the perfect thing to do . . . how do you know these things? You've stopped riding my foot now and finally, with a sigh of satisfaction, you bend your knees to lower your ass onto your heels, and rest.

I slide down the wall, until I'm sitting, joining you in taking a break . . . silly grins on our faces as we look at each other.

Wanting to speak - to connect with you - but not wanting to break the silence . . . I just mouth the words, "Thank you," and smile. And all I want to do for the next few minutes is just sit here, recover, and stare at the way the light from the window is glowing from behind you . . . a lot like in my dream.

--
 
Enjoying the Moment.

I ride your foot harder as I hear you moan "Holy fuck, I'm cumming Susan!" because I'm in exactly the same position and if I could speak, if I didn't have your cock deep in my throat, I'd be moaning much the same thing.

I swallow each spurt of your release, pulling you in closer as you try to escape my mouth. This is one of the best parts of being a cock slut, why would I possibly not indulge in it? So as I swallow down your cum I press my pussy against your foot and orgasm too.

I close my eyes as I feel pleasure flood through my body and gently continue to suckle on your shaft. I slowly move off your foot and kneel back down, looking at you as you melt down the wall to sit in front of me.

I grin as I see how relaxed and content you seem, realising I feel the same kind of feelings as well. I think over the events of the last 12 hours or so and can't help but grin wider like an idiot. I want to be close to you, closer than we are so I give into the urge to move and sit in your lap, wrapping my arms around your neck and nuzzling into it. I wiggle my bottom in an attempt to get comfy and settle into your body with a sigh.

I kiss your neck and nibble on it gently as I stroke my fingers over your arm and thigh, touching anywhere I can as I keep you close to me. I don't speak, not wanting to break the silence you seemed to want to maintain. I'm happy to just be close to your body and enjoy this moment. Still thinking of how great it was to have been in the same bar as you and you see you again. Reliving our encounter in the bathroom when I first got to suck your cock and the moment in the cab back here where I orgasmed against you.

I feel my body tingle once more and still can't quite believe how turned on you make. How intensely my body tingles and throbs. I'm ready to fuck you again, eager to get more pleasure but I try not to react. Instead I simply carry on stroking your skin and nuzzling your neck, imagining what we could do over the next day or so.

I could take you to Starbucks after hours, I still have my keys. Then I could play out the long running fantasy of being fucked against the counter. Would you even like that? Or I could take you back to my place, show you where I live but more importantly, show you my collection of toys and perhaps put on a show where you get to see me using them. Maybe we could go and have coffee somewhere and I could leave my panties in the hotel room. Walking around London in my short dress with no panties until we find a convenient spot to fuck once more. So many ideas, so many things we could do. But I don't actually know what you'd like to do.

Thinking we've sat in silence long enough and realising I want to know which, if any, of my ideas you'd like I lean back enough to look into your eyes and smile "So what would you like to do now Ed? And just how long do I have the pleasure of your company for?"
 
Last edited:
Ridiculous! What am I, 17?!

You move to sit on my lap, and wiggle into a comfortable position. Of course, my cock won't be able to respond to that wiggle right now becau - holy shit! What have you done to me?! I'm twitching already!

As we sit in silence, except for the excited chatter in my head, you keep touching me . . . just here and there . . . just staying in touch. It's really nice to have a body to be in contact with - we humans seem to need that. It's a lot better when that body happens to be smokin' hot.

We've both gotten lost in thought for a bit, but now you're leaning back and looking at me. Then you say, "So what would you like to do now Ed? And just how long do I have the pleasure of your company for?"

I find myself telling you half of my thoughts, and leaving the other half inside.

"OK, Susan . . . time to prioritize. # 1 - Shower (something about a shower fuck, and besides, it leaves us ready to feel fresh and fuck again later somewhere else!) # 2 - Food (we need energy to keep this up!) # 3 - Seeing London, preferably with an eye for photos so I can justify why I came here (I almost never get to explore a city with someone, and besides . . . we'll have plenty of time to explore every way to enjoy this hotel room, so we might as well get out in the world!). That should occupy us until late this afternoon at least. Other than that, I'm wide open to great ideas. Hell, you probably know the absolute best places for us to go see and play and touch and taste and feel in this city, right?"

The thought occurs to me to pick you up and carry you into the shower right now, but I don't have even the slightest leverage with my legs flat on the floor like this. Guess I'll have to settle for undoing a button or two on that shirt of mine . . . huh, look at that . . . only one button to unhook . . . . nice . . .

--
 
I'm still stroking your body as I listen to you speak, hearing the rumble of your words from where my ear rests on your shoulder and my lips press into your neck. You number off our options and I smile as I hear you finish off saying "..Other than that, I'm wide open to great ideas. Hell, you probably know the absolute best places for us to go see and play and touch and taste and feel in this city, right?"

The best options huh? I think I know a few places that could come into that category. There is the tube, we could sit near the back of one of the carriages and quietly fool around together. There are some amazing sights on the tube and you could probably take some amazing photos there.

Hmm.. and the Starbucks counter, that thought still sounds so good to me. Makes me tingle just to imagine you bending me over it and sliding inside of me. Holding my hips as you fuck me hard and the cookies, mints and napkins on the counter all tumble onto the floor. Its making me wet just to think about it, I can feel it between my thighs.

I bite my lip as I think over the options we could have. The British Museum could be awesome, educational and so many spots to hide in and fuck. Or The London Eye. I'm a little afraid of heights but the view up there would be awesome and I'm sure I could find something to distract me from my vertigo.

I smile as I trace circles over your chest and quietly say "A shower sounds great to me Ed. Though I think we should do it together because I'm sure you will need a hand. Not to mention how hot shower sex could be. Then food huh? I know the best cafe to get eggs benedict from and they make the best coffee too. Then we can explore London. The British Museum, The London Eye, The Tube, Starbucks and even my bedroom."

I nip at your neck then lean back to look into your eyes with a playful smile "So how about you come discuss our options and your opinion of my ideas in the shower?" I slowly stand, making sure you get an up close view of my ass and pussy as I do. I turn and offer you my hand "You coming?" I ask as I offer to help you to your feet.
 
Getting dirty . . . or clean

"A shower sounds great to me Ed. Though I think we should do it together because I'm sure you will need a hand. Not to mention how hot shower sex could be. Then food huh? I know the best cafe to get eggs benedict from and they make the best coffee too. Then we can explore London. The British Museum, The London Eye, The Tube, Starbucks and even my bedroom."

This is shaping up into a day to remember!

I try to bite your ass as you stand up, but my reflexes are too slow and it turns into more of an ass-kiss. You ask for my opinion on all the options before turning to help me up. "You coming?"

Must resist the urge to make a shitty pun. Must resist!

I trail you into the bathroom saying, "Quick question . . . how could you possibly know that eggs benedict is my favorite breakfast? Have you been stalking me since that first day I took your photo?"

The shirt slips off your shoulders before you step into the shower tub, and I realize that I wish you had been stalking me. If a woman this hot was ever stalking me, it would be the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Regarding your suggestions, I say we go for it - all of it." Got to be some sellable photos in that adventure somewhere!

You turn on the water, and we get the temperature just right - nice and hot - before letting it spill all over us. As we slide under it, I wrap my arms around you and we start getting warmed up together. The slippery feeling of your tits against my chest is great, and it only makes it more fun that I can feel your nipples poking me.

I reach over and grab the mini bottle of hotel shampoo, and we step just enough out of the water stream to get some on our hands so we can lather it into each other's hair. Scalp massages are so incredibly soothing . . .

We keep rubbing, until we're both about to melt onto the floor. Then you turn away from me, and rinse out your hair. I use that time to grab the soap and start rubbing your shoulders and back, kneading your well-toned (and over-worked) body with the slipperiness of the soap.

Rubbing the soap on your firm ass, massaging for a while before dropping to my knees and starting work on your thighs. At this point the splashes from your rinsing have started to make the shampoo in my hair run onto my forehead, so I just close my eyes and feel my way.

The heat of the water, the warmth and softness of your skin, the slickness of the soap, the smell of the shampoo, the sound of water splashes and your occasional, quiet moans . . . I'm blissed out.

I work all the way down the back of your first leg before I feel you turning to face me. I bring one of my knees up, and lift your foot onto it to support you, so that you can relax as I massage your foot for a while with the soap. You do know that massage causes the blood to come closer to the surface of the skin, right? And that causes greater sensitivity? And that's why 80% of massages between couples lead to sex?

It's not that I've got worries about whether I can "convince" you to have sex with me . . . it's that I want it to blow your fucking mind. Eyes still closed, I grin at that thought.

Finishing up that leg, I set it back on the ground and pick up the other, starting at the foot this time, and working my way up . . . want to be sure that the sensitivity is moving toward the right spots.

I suppose most of the shampoo has washed away by now, but I like just "feeling my way" all around you . . . an adventure in touch. And you are so touchable . . .

--
 
Putty In Your Hands..

Leaning back against the wall of the shower I feel like I could easily melt down the wall and down the plughole never to be seen ever again. The way you're caressing my feet and legs is so damn good I wonder for a moment if I might orgasm from it. Is that even possible?

I look down at you kneeling on the floor of the shower and can't help but smile. You look like you're enjoying this as much as I am, your eyes closed and the same kind of dopey smile on your face that I'm sure must be on mine too. Your strong hands move over my skin as if you're exploring every inch, discovering what my body feels like and I realise thats exactly what you're doing.

So I continue to lean back against the shower wall, my foot on your knee and your hands on my skin. I reach for the soap once more and lather up my hands, moving to cup my breasts afterwards. I move the lather over my skin and bite my lip to stifle the moan that escapes. With the way we're both touching my body I'm wondering that orgasm might just be possible.

I glance at you once more and see you've heard the sound I couldn't quite muffle, that you're intently watching my hands and it makes me want to show you more. So I cup my breasts, taking my hardened nipples between my thumb and index fingers so I can roll them to make them harder.

Knowing I've now got your full attention I move my right hand slowly down over my stomach and between my thighs. Its handy that you're kneeling where you are, with my foot on your knee. It makes it easier to slide my soapy hand over my pussy and cup it. I move my fingers between my lips to at least pretend like I'm washing myself. And I do, to begin with anyway.

But then I can't resist sliding my fingers over my clit and sliding the index finger into my pussy. I begin to slowly rock my hips, not even pretending to wash myself anymore. Not with the way your gaze is so intent on my finger moving in and out of my pussy. I bet you wish you had a water proof camera about now.

I grin as I look down at you and whisper "It worked.. that massage. I'm so turned on.. I'd do just about.. anything you want.." I pant as my finger continues to move in long strokes over my clit and inside myself. The soap washed away and my fingers now slick with my juices.
 
Cleaner and dirtier.

Your moans made me want to see your face. A woman moaning in pleasure is one of the sexiest looking things alive.

I had planned on working my way up this leg until I arrived between your thighs, but when I opened my eyes it was clear that your hands were going to beat me to it.

And what a show . . . watching you stroke your pussy for me, right up close, noticing how you like your clit to be worked, getting a sense of your rhythm . . . it's like a graduate level class from the person who knows how to pleasure you most . . . and I'm soaking it up.

I can feel my cock twitching to firmness from seeing you so turned on. My hands continue to stroke all over your legs.

Suddenly, you look down at me and say, "I'm so turned on.. I'd do just about.. anything you want.."

There's an offer! She really is a cock-slut, isn't she? I kind of thought she was kidding before . . .

Hrmm . . . well if we can play at that level, then I've got a decision to make: what I want most, or what I want right now?

Because what I want most can't happen in this shower, or within the walls of this bathroom, or inside this hotel room . . . I want to fuck you on a park bench, or in the corner of a restaurant, or in an alleyway . . . I want to fuck you on the verge of being caught . . . I want to fuck you on the subway . . . and so many other places . . . and working around so many different pieces of your clothing . . . and seeing if someone tries to watch without letting us know they know . . . but . . . we can build up to all that.

What I want right now is easier: "Step out of that water, get your body all lathered up again, and then soap my entire body down without using your hands. When you're done, I'll tell you what's next."

--
 
Look Ed, No hands!

"Step out of that water, get your body all lathered up again, and then soap my entire body down without using your hands. When you're done, I'll tell you what's next." My hands still on my body, soapy fingers pausing on the tweak of my nipple and the firm stroke of my clit as I look down at you to decide if I've heard you right.

A slow smile spreads over my lips, I know its both mischievous and lustful all at the same time. So you want to be teased huh? Or is it that you're trying to test just how far I'll go to prove what a cock slut I can be. Neither is a problem and this is definitely a challenge I can easily succeed at.

I'm glad the shower stall is so large as I step to the side and out of the spray of the water. Reaching for the shower gel I'm glad to find its a much larger bottle than most hotels would provide, which is just as well as I intend to completely cover myself in suds. I pour a generous amount into one of my hands and rub them together to form a lather.

My eyes never leave yours as I move my soapy hands over my breasts and stomach, then down between my thighs and over them. I'm soon covered in white, soapy bubbles but I'm not finished yet. I move my hands over my arms and get them covered. Then my hands move over my hips and down around my lower back, ass and thighs. You want me to soap you down without my hands, I'm going to do a damn good job of it.

I watch you gaze travel over my body, following where my hands move. I can practically feel your gaze like a caress over my body and the temperature in this shower stall seems to have risen. I push the adjustable shower head slightly to the side so you'll get a little of the water on you, but not so much that it will interfere with my soaping you down.

As I step back towards you, I pull you to a standing position by taking your hand and pulling you up. I smile as I look you over and without saying a word I place my hands on your hips and turn you around. I stand on tiptoe and press my breasts to your shoulders, brushing the slick, soapy globes over your back in an up and down motion. My arms are brushing over your body, as is my stomach and thighs. I begin to slither down your body until my body is bumping over your ass and down your thighs and I'm crouching on the floor behind you.

I look up at your body, surveying the soapy trail left over your back and smile in victory. That's your back down, now onto your front. I touch your knees, making you turn around as I look you over and decide what to do next. I'm still covered in bubbles, still soapy enough to cover your front then wash my own self clean. Perfect.

I slowly rise up from my crouch, my arms then breasts, stomach and then thighs moving your your shins and then your thighs. I pause for a moment to slide your cock between my breasts, making sure to capture your shaft between them and rock up and down. Your sharp intake of breath is as arousing as any touch could be and I keep on moving upwards, intent on truly teasing you.

My breasts move up over your stomach until I'm on tiptoe once more, standing face to face with you. I rest my hands on your shoulders for balance once we're aligned properly then begin to move up and down, from tiptoe to flat feet to rub my whole body over yours and continue the soaping. My eyes never leave yours as I move and I can see how aroused you are and how much its taking to stay in control. Good, I don't want to be the only suffering. I'm about ready to explode. But I'm not done yet. Oh no, I'm going to tease you properly.

I lift my leg and wrap it loosely around your hips, your cock slips between my thighs to rest intimately against me. I can't help my soft moan as I continue to rock against you, mixing the teasing with the soaping in an oh so intimate way. My arousal is obvious as I'm sure you'll feel my wet warm on your cock as well as the slippery suds. I lower my leg to the floor once more, deciding I'll orgasm if I keep that up and that might not be your intentions for us.

I glance between us and decide you're completely soaped up. You must come to the same conclusion because you start to move, begin to speak but I put my finger to your lips and stop you. I might be unbelievably aroused but I want to make sure you're at that point too. Smiling even more mischievously I turn around so my back down presses into your chest. Still on tip toe your cock is now trapped between your stomach and the crease of my ass, exactly where I intended for it to be.

I begin to move up and down once more, tip toe then flat foot, tip toe then flat foot, sliding your cock against my ass as I do. I look over my shoulder at you, seeing you're as turned on as I am. I'm clearly victorious as I huskily say "Well Ed, I think you're sufficiently soaped up, don't you?"
 
Slick and Hard

My cock is raging hard, and I can feel every slippery sensation between your tits as they slide on either side of me.

A few seconds later, the slide is between your thighs, and I'm beginning to ache inside from the internal pressure of my cock. I can feel the heat emanating from your pussy as it slides past . . . and away . . . then back so close . . . then away . . . . ggrrrrrrrrrr.

I can't take any more . . . I have to fuck you. I say it in my head, to myself, just before I plan to say it to you, but then you shoosh me with your finger, so that I can't even release my desire in words.

You turn, and pushing up against me, you press my cock between the cheeks of your incredibly gorgeous ass and start your sliding again - merciless. Finally, after another eternal minute of slooping sounds and slides and slips and moans, you stop long enough to talk to me.

"Well Ed, I think you're sufficiently soaped up, don't you?"

I wrap my left arm around you, containing you just below your belly button - holding you in place as the palm of my right hand pushes firmly into the center of your back, forcing you to fold over my left arm, your head splashing into the water on the way down.

My right hand slides down your back, continuing to force you down until I can reach for my cock and guide it immediately to the entrance of your cunt.

Your body clearly wants this, because your hands have flailed out to find support against the wall in front of you, and you've arched your hips to receive me as you are pushing off the wall, pressing back into me.

But I've stepped slightly back - your full extension can't quite get my cock inside you where you want it so badly - repaying your tease by controlling this rhythm. You wriggle and mumble something but the water flowing around the sides of your face distorts it. I finally, forcefully, pull you back with my left arm and impale you on my cock, burying myself deep inside your heat. My pulling has loosened your arm supports, so your body is fully relying on mine to stabilize, and we're just slamming into each other with total abandon.

You are so fucking sexy. Without arm support, you've just bent over further and reach your arms backward to grip onto the tops of my thighs and pull me harder into you. Goddamn I love fucking you. Our bodies just understand each other.

The sounds of slapping, the moans from the clawing and pleasure, the intensity that comes from still being almost total strangers - and now you're asking me to fuck you harder! You're insatiable (but I love a challenge)!

Riding each other like this, I want to push deeper and deeper into you . . . how can we change positions so that I can push all the way into the core of your body? I need to connect with you deeply.

--
 
Getting acrobatic..

The way you're fucking me is so damn good but I can't see your face, can't looking into your eyes and watch the look of pleasure flood through you, can't kiss your mouth or bite your shoulder. I need to be able to see you.

Your hands are tight on my hips, pulling me back and forth to impale me on your deliciously hard cock. Seems like all my slipping and sliding had the desired effect on you. You're fucking me hard and fast, just the way I like it. But I still need that little bit more.

My nails dig into your thighs to hold you place and I manage to turn my head enough so that its out of the spray of the shower and you can hear me as I pant "I need.. more. Need.. to see.. you.." I'm so damn hot from your teasing I can barely construct a sentence in my mind let alone verbalise it.

I straighten up, standing on tiptoe so as to keep your cock from escaping my body. I glance around the shower and grin, thanking the designers of this bathroom as I do. There in the corner is a shelf built into the wall, its more of a ledge and is tiled like the walls. If you weren't looking closely enough you'd miss it, but it might just be what I need.

I push all the fancy bottles of shampoo and conditioner to the floor and turn, momentarily bereft at the feeling of your cock slipping out of me. I perch on the edge of the ledge, realising there is just enough room to do so. I grin at you as I lift my feet off the floor and wrap my legs around your hips, my feet dig into your ass to pull you in closer to me.

My hands reach for yours and I pull you in closer, wrapping my arms around your neck and pulling your face to mine for a passionate kiss. I hungrily kiss your lips, pressing mine to yours to further show you how hot you've made me. My legs wrap tightly around you and feel your cock get trapped between my pussy and your stomach.

I rock back and forth, teasing us both as I hungrily kiss your mouth, grinning mischievously as I whisper into your lips "I didn't know if your back could handle holding me up against the wall, this seemed the perfect solution." I laugh softly, knowing you're a little older but fairly certain you can handle a little cheeky teasing.

I reach between us and wrap my fist around your cock, slowly guiding you back inside me with a sigh of pleasure. I look up into your eyes, bringing your mouth to mine for more hungry kisses as my hips move just as hungrily into yours.
 
Ledge fuck

Looking down at your pert, incredible ass and seeing my cock slide in and out of your cunt is taking me to the edge. I've just got to get deeper inside you. I need more.

Then I feel your hands release their grip on my thighs, and you slip away from me. Swiping all the hotel crap off the tiled ledge in the shower wall, you prop that ass of yours up onto it, and reach your legs out to pull me in.

Wrapping yourself completely around me, you've trapped my cock between us as you wrench my neck down to your face to kiss me. We're grappling on each other's bodies - pressing to keep you on the wall, pulling to keep me close to you, gripping and shoving to find a way to maintain this position as your fist reaches down to pull my cock into you.

With your legs up and around me, there are no barriers between us . . . I can feel myself sliding so deep up inside you. Every part of me - my tongue, my hands, my moans, my cock - penetrating you more deeply.

The instability of our position forces us to ride each other desperately, as though we could both crash any second . . . sliding and slipping all over each other as the spray wets down our bodies - you probably don't even feel the wetness from the bites I'm leaving on your neck . . . only the sizzling sting as I move to another spot to bite again between moans that come right by your ear.

I am so fucking turned on . . . I just want to keep banging you into this wall - keep plunging into you - keep feeling you inside, all the way up, over and over.

We have so much fucking left to do, so I know I could come inside you and still have so much fun left later, but some part of me wants to keep fucking you right now.

I look into your eyes, and it's almost like they're asking my permission to come. Like something deep inside you wants to explode, but you can't until you know that it's time. Wow, there's a fire in there! You really want this, don't you!

--
 
Asking Permission.

My body is on fire, all over. Not a single spot seems to be untouched from the intense sensation of fucking you. My neck where you've been grazing me with your teeth and I'm sure to have marks, my breasts where my nipples are so hard it almost hurts, my hips where you're holding me tightly and my cunt, that seems to be about to spontaneous combust from the heat of your cock.

My hands scratch up your arms and over your shoulder blades as cling to your body to keep from falling off the ledge or is it just because I can't let you go? I look into your eyes and I see you're closer to your release well but I also see something else.

I continue to look into your eyes and I can tell that you know what I want. That I'm just waiting for you to tell me its okay to let go. That part of me I don't often let out, the slutty part who wants to be told what to do by an incredibly hot man, who wants to be bossed around and made to be sluttier is waiting to be allowed to orgasm.

So as I cling to your body, as my nails dig into your skin I huskily moan "Please Ed.. please let me come.."
 
Permission can be granted, or earned

Now there's only one way to satisfy that hunger that has built up in each of us . . . but is it all our previous fucks in the last 15 hours that have made me want to just linger here - to just enjoy this slamming? It's like I just want your body to explode with pleasure so I can just watch.

I'll get mine later.

That hunger is rising up in your eyes, and when you can't hold it inside any more, you let me know: "Please Ed.. please let me come.."

God, that wanton slut in you just make me want to fuck you harder.

I'm staring into your eyes, feeling the heat rise up from the power you give me. So fucking hot. I want to own your body. I change the rhythm, and begin to slowly slide and withdraw along with my words.

"I'll count down [withdraw]. When I get to zero [slide], I'll let you come, but the number I start with is going to depend on you [withdraw] . . . you've earned a starting number of . . . [slide] . . . 40 right now for your excellent soaping [withdraw] and for finding a way for me to get deeper [slide] inside you. Now it's up to you [withdraw] . . . if you want me to just start at 40, we can do that [slide]. Or you can earn a lower starting number [withdraw].

"So, Susan . . . what's it going to be [slam] . . . ?"

You're pinned against the wall - one hand pushing your shoulder against the wall, the other holding an entire section of your hair to keep your eyes focused on mine, and my cock pinning your hips and and ass to the ledge.

--
 
10 Please!

"I'll count down. When I get to zero, I'll let you come, but the number I start with is going to depend on you . . . you've earned a starting number of . . . 40 right now for your excellent soaping and for finding a way for me to get deeper inside you. Now it's up to you . . . if you want me to just start at 40, we can do that. Or you can earn a lower starting number. So, Susan . . . what's it going to be . . . ?"

All your teasing, the slow in and outs as you speak to me are becoming unbearable. The final slam of your hips into mine, your cock deep into my cunt is almost enough to make me come. Make me orgasm all over your cock before you've even had a chance to make me earn it.

Instead I'm looking into your eyes, so turned on I can barely breathe. Your fingers in my hair stop me moving and your cock buried deep has me wanting to squirm. I don't know how you can even ask, isn't it obvious what I want?

"10 Ed.. 5.. I'll do anything.. just let me fucking come.." is all I pant, looking up at you. And I mean it too. Anything.
 
Earning a perfect 10

"10 Ed.. 5.. I'll do anything . . just let me fucking come . . "

[withdraw]

The desperation in your voice is doubling my desire - that powerful heat - inside my body. I want to own you.

"Your ass makes it a 10 [slide]. Your ass, bent over the railing of the balcony [withdraw] with your tits hanging in the wind and your moans [slam] echoing across the street, makes it a 5 . . . can you even wait that long [withdraw]?

"We could have been down to . . . at least 37 by now [slide] . . . depending on how slow I decide to count . . . [withdraw] . . . faster decision by you equals faster counting by me [slide]."

I'm getting so fucking hot for you that I'm no longer sure I can keep my bargain with myself to just watch you cum. I may have to explode with you - very soon.

--
 
Negotiations.

I bite my lip as I listen to your words, realising that when you say "your ass", you literally mean my ass. Is this a test? Are you really seeing if I'll do anything to have you? To have an orgasm? The idea of anal makes me nervous and I feel the tingles subside a little to be replaced with butterflies.

Smoothing out my lip with a slow run of my tongue over it I smile mischievously up at you and flutter my eyelashes as clench my inner muscles around your cock, holding then releasing, holding then releasing.

I scratch my nails up your arms and over your shoulders so I can bring your head roughly to mine as I whisper "I've always said I would only let a guy fuck me in the ass, if I fucked his first. So how about we compromise and you can have me bent over the balcony.. with my tits hanging in the wind.. and my moans echoing in the street but you do it with your cock in my cunt instead?"
 
Deal.

"You've got 20 seconds to get to that balcony. And another 15 once you're there. [withdraw] GO."
 
I feel a little bereft at the withdrawal of your cock but I see you're all action and I'm ready to join in the funny. Slipping off the ledge I almost land in a heap on the floor because I feel so unsteady on my feet. I regain my footing and flash you a grin as I step out of the shower stall.

Picking up a towel I hurriedly brush it over my body to soak up some of the droplets of water. I might be prepared to fuck you over the railing of a balcony but doing it cold and wet is just a recipe fr a cold. I shake my head at my silly worry and drop the towel as I open the sliding door that leads onto the balcony.

I hesitate for a moment, wondering if this behaviour is appropriate for a teacher. Isn't that why I've always avoided doing anything as risky as this? Then I think fuck it. I deserve to have a little fun and step over the threshold into a whole new arena of fun.

I wonder where I'm at with the time but carry on walking, taking the two steps to get to the railing quickly. I rest my hands on it and lean over, the undersides of my breasts resting on the cold rail and making my nipples hard. I arch my back and widen my stance so that when you walk out you'll be greeted by the sight of my glistening, hot cunt just begging to be filled.
 
Back
Top