Cum tribute for men

Stacysmith287

Experienced
Just wonderd if any guys would like a cum tribute off a female. With the female squirting on a pic of the guy. Pm me if you do. ONLY JOKING. Lol. But it does seem unfair to you guys. A bit sexist πŸ˜ƒπŸ’‹

Just wonderd if any guys would like a cum tribute off a female. With the female squirting on a pic of the guy. Pm me if you do. ONLY JOKING. Lol. But it does seem unfair to you guys. A bit sexist πŸ˜ƒπŸ’‹
I was getting excited until I got to the just kidding part....

I think you're onto something there Stacy! Although if I had my pickings...I'd say watching you squirt over skype while looking at me would be the tops...but easily a close second would be the good ol fashioned cum tribute. :) great visual.

What cum is to gals, the sounds of a gal getting satisfied to climax is to us men. :cool:

What cum is to gals, the sounds of a gal getting satisfied to climax is to us men. :cool:

Agreed. And I think you are on to something here. Vocal cum tributes by women for a man. Get his picture, look at it while masturbating and make and audio recording of the process. Then PM, or post a link.

Stacysmith287, I think you are on to something as a business.

I'm imagining, Stacy, a guy sending one of those exact copy dildos cast from his own cock, then enjoying the sound of a chick having fun with it. You game for that? :D

Hi

I see it more like a man sends me a pic of he's cock. I kneel on the bed with the pic between my knees. Get my dildo in one hand and my camera in the other and ...... Squirt all over the pic. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

I see it more like a man sends me a pic of he's cock. I kneel on the bed with the pic between my knees. Get my dildo in one hand and my camera in the other and ...... Squirt all over the pic. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
I like that..Let me know when you want my cock PIC ;)

I envision your business being very, very successful. ;):devil:

The real reason I'm staying with your thread is so I can keep seeing your av. Perfection for a male tribute, gal! xx

Reading this thread of yours & honestly I'm so game to take a pic of everything for you.
I'm
That excited

Hi

Well. Seen that we have a bit of history........ Send me it on kik and I'll see what I can doπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’‹

Holy smokes Stacy will do. Crikey you always were a good sport & a good sort.
My bits are so on fire honey buns so hope you can drench that fire.
Can't believe I'm taking this pic like I am

Last edited:
Back