another man cums on wife's face, she then fucks husband without cleaning herself off

For me, it would depend on how the story is written and for me it would mean the other man's cum on her face is not done to humiliate him. This means if it is done as a cuckold, where so goes off having sex with another man, he cums on her face, she does not clean off her face, and she comes home with dry cum on her face then the idea does not excite me. Normally I like cuckold stories but for me to enjoy a story there has some believability to the story. The premise of the story, if done as a cuckold, means it lacks believability. Meaning, I do not know many women that would have a man cum on her face and then keep it on her face in order to excite her partner when she gets home. As a reader of the story I would suspect she would want to clean off her face to rid her face of the stickiness and smell cum leaves. She would do this in order to feel clean and not embarrass herself if she needs to stop on her way home (e.g. get groceries, fill the car up with gas, or breaks down, etc.). With that said, I am not saying it would never happen and instead I am saying, there is an implausible feature to the story. Also if it is warm out things like sweat and rise in body heat due to the outside temperature would wash away the cum before she got home. Whereas, if it is done as a two male threesome with him being one of the males present then it could interest me depending on how the scene is written.

Last edited:
For me, it would depend on how the story is written and for me it would mean the other man's cum on her face is not done to humiliate him. This means if it is done as a cuckold, where so goes off having sex with another man, he cums on her face, she does not clean off her face, and she comes home with dry cum on her face then the idea does not excite me. Normally I like cuckold stories but for me to enjoy a story there has some believability to the story. The premise of the story, if done as a cuckold, means it lacks believability. Meaning, I do not know many women that would have a man cum on her face and then keep it on her face in order to excite her partner when she gets home. As a reader of the story I would suspect she would want to clean off her face to rid her face of the stickiness and smell cum leaves. She would do this in order to feel clean and not embarrass herself if she needs to stop on her way home (e.g. get groceries, fill the car up with gas, or breaks down, etc.). With that said, I am not saying it would never happen and instead I am saying, there is an implausible feature to the story. Also if it is warm out things like sweat and rise in body heat due to the outside temperature would wash away the cum before she got home. Whereas, if it is done as a two male threesome with him being one of the males present then it could interest me depending on how the scene is written.

She doesn't have to go home. What if they are at a "party" and she comes back to her husband straight from fuckin another guy and her husband sees her face and just has to have her then and there.

She doesn't have to go home. What if they are at a "party" and she comes back to her husband straight from fuckin another guy and her husband sees her face and just has to have her then and there.

That is a good suggestion, too. I feel this story would work best in some type of group sex scene (e.g. threesome, foursome, party, gang-bang, orgy, swingers club, club scene, etc.) rather than done as a cuckold story.

It's more than interesting! Nearly every fantasy I/we have includes him fucking me with at least one more man's cum over my face, as well as anywhere else it may be by then... Yummy concept.X

It's more than interesting! Nearly every fantasy I/we have includes him fucking me with at least one more man's cum over my face, as well as anywhere else it may be by then... Yummy concept.X

hum, think i would punch a guy...not sure why its exciting. never had a hubby cum on my face. its something that I don't understand

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking it was done during a threesome. My wife did it for me once, but I was fucking the other guy's wife :)

Back