Hearing what your wife did with ex's

BareBackRider2

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Posts
540
Who else LOVES to hear about how far your wife went with those she met before you?

I think I find it especially hot given we were both virgins at marrige, but to hear how other guys had kissed her and touched her sends me over the top.

Anyone else?
 
Definitely

Yes! I love hearing those stories from my wife. Having her telling me about one stands and random hook ups are my favorite. I met my wife in our thirties
 
Who else LOVES to hear about how far your wife went with those she met before you?

I think I find it especially hot given we were both virgins at marrige, but to hear how other guys had kissed her and touched her sends me over the top.

Anyone else?


I love to hear about who my wife was with before we married and exactly what she did with them. I like especially hearing about what she did with some of the guys when she was very young and how she balanced multiple bfs.
 
Feel the need to clarify here. I am NOT interesting in school/under age stories.

Im talking about during adulthood only.
 
I find it strangely conflicting. I'm a mix of jealous and excited imagining her with the lover. Either way it is something I want to hear about.
 
My wife

I wish I had a good story to share here. My wife only had one boyfriend/sex partner before me (don't worry everyone - 19 and 18) and he turned out to be a total dud. He was immature and selfish and treated her like shit. Her first sexual experiences were horrible.
 
Even better is hearing about and knowing her ex husband. I make sure when he sees me at the health club that he sees everything I've got so he knows what his one time wife is getting pounded with and enjoying now.:D
 
Yup!

My boyfriend loves to hear about me being dirty, specially while we're being dirty....some guys like to think of their wives/girlfriends as virgins...but he loves when I give him details, no jealousy at all....plus I like sharing ;).....otherwise I wouldn't be on here! Lol
 
My boyfriend loves to hear about me being dirty, specially while we're being dirty....some guys like to think of their wives/girlfriends as virgins...but he loves when I give him details, no jealousy at all....plus I like sharing ;).....otherwise I wouldn't be on here! Lol

You and your boyfriend are very lucky in this department. A lot of women would feel the need to be tight lipped about her past sexual adventures and most husbands are way to insecure to want to know about them.

I wish my wife had an adventurous past that she could share with me.
 
Unfortunately for me, I believe some of our sex issues within our marriage is because of her past. She has shared and I knew her past, but I think it now inhibits her with me. After 15 years of marriage, its getting hard dealing with the lack of sex and intimacy.
 
Yeah....

You and your boyfriend are very lucky in this department. A lot of women would feel the need to be tight lipped about her past sexual adventures and most husbands are way to insecure to want to know about them.

I wish my wife had an adventurous past that she could share with me.

I've had boyfriends that didn't want to hear any of my past experiences, I think it's an insecurity thing....but I like hearing about his too....when I'm in the mood! Lol
 
Who else LOVES to hear about how far your wife went with those she met before you?

I find I experience mixed emotions. There is no doubt that I find her accounts of past sexual encounters very arousing but I do get somewhat jealous imagining her with lover. We both had numerous lovers before we married and enjoyed a varied sex life so there is no reason to be jealous but hearing about her sexual exploits makes me feel like that. But nevertheless it is something I want to hear about in graphic detail.
 
It has always been my policy to keep my sexual history to myself. On Literotica, I'm an open book, but when guys have asked me things like "How many guys have you fucked?", my answer is always something like "I ain't tellin'."
 
Definitely a turn-on for me! My wife has had a colourful past, and I always love hearing about her exploits. ;)

The same for me. In time she told me about all her affairs. Then we had to start all over again.šŸ˜Ž
 
Who else LOVES to hear about how far your wife went with those she met before you?

I think I find it especially hot given we were both virgins at marrige, but to hear how other guys had kissed her and touched her sends me over the top.

Anyone else?

My SO has shared that when she was married she was at a sex club, riding a Sabian, sucking her husband, while 6 or 8 naked guys jagged off around her. She said it was the BEST orgasm she has ever had......I'm trying to top it for her but I may have to go buy a sabian and get 6 guys to join in, but not yet.......never give up!
 
I was my wife's first other than her parents so I know all about her past. She always tells me about the guys and gals she hooks up with now and I tell her about my hook-ups too.
 
Wife stories

I love to find out about guys my wife was with in the past. Unfortunately, she doesn't share a whole lot, but she drops hints and says things that give me some incite into things she has done. One of her past lovers was actually one of my best friends and former roommate so I love thinking about him using her for sex
 
Back
Top