What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. I strongly believe in the power of love and prayer! I'm glad things went well and shall pray that the operation goes well also. You take care of yourself as well!

I believe in it too. :) Thank you.

I feel pretty content dispite having to go attack the bedroom again today but hopefully the big pre-Christmas clear out in there will then be done. Wooo.
 
I hate my life right now. 20 minutes from now I might like my life again but at this momemt my mood is I hate it with a passion.
 
My body is tired and doesn't want to do anything. My mind isn't, and wants to do everything.
 
I took our friends' nearly-four-year-old daughter and her mother to hospital today to have her tonsils removed. Mum doesn't drive. It's a three hour journey with several changes by public transport, but only forty minutes by car.

We arrived early. The daughter, who can be a little madam displaying the "frightful fours" behaviour, was on her best behaviour perhaps because she's slightly wary of 'adoptive' granddad Og.

The operation was over in minutes and was a success. I'll collect Mum and 'adopted' granddaughter tomorrow morning.

I'm pleased for her and her mother. They have been waiting for this operation, not because of delays in the NHS, but because she had to have a complete fortnight free of tonsil infection before the operation could proceed. It has taken six months for that to happen.

Og
 
tired, it's been a busy week and excited as I'm going to see the tutenkhamon exhibition tomorrow, wooo.
 
I'm under the weather. I'm definitely not going to kung fu class tonight. I haven't worked out since Monday...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top