I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, April. Ill bet the water in Michigan is cold! Ill take my chances with the sharks and other water hazards! I will if you will!! Game??:cool:

The water here is really cold....:) brrrr..... Iwould take my chance on the shark thing....attacks don't happen too often.....lol, human isn't their first choice of a meal anyway

The water here is really cold....:) brrrr..... Iwould take my chance on the shark thing....attacks don't happen too often.....lol, human isn't their first choice of a meal anyway
I have a spare bedroom, that is if you choose that! LOL Cum to Florida, take a trip to take a dip! LOL:D

Went to the Bahamas some years back and saw a number of nasty-looking sharks. A year later, we did a trip partway across Canada and swam in the ocean. We only went so far out as a very nasty storm had brought in some jellyfish.

BrettJ in Canada

I skinny dipped in Islamorada. Saw some huge barracuda there. Now that's one scary lookin fish !

Sorry to jump into the thread and ill be back out now

But on the topic of barracuda, I went fishing in the Caribbean Sea, and barracuda was the main catch, as I'm a shit fisher I struggled like fuck just to haul them in, at first I thought I had a whale :eek:

Nasty fuckers too, pulled them on the boat and them big teeth tried to bite us.

Went to the Bahamas some years back and saw a number of nasty-looking sharks. A year later, we did a trip partway across Canada and swam in the ocean. We only went so far out as a very nasty storm had brought in some jellyfish.

BrettJ in Canada

Hugs BrettJ I've missed you ! How is the writing going ? I encountered a jelly fish sting about 6 years ago at the beach. I thought a shark had got me. It left scars on my inner thigh for months. Still I love the ocean and love playing in the waves.

Thanks NRSE thanks and lix to you. The writing isn't going - I finished last week and took a few days off to recover. Tonight I plan to restart and kick some ass. Also had some issues with idiot neighbors (a few of whom are outside as I type this) and it took up part of my time on a few evenings, dealing with the police.

No ocean near me or even a beach and the pools cost too much.

BrettJ in Canada

Sorry to jump into the thread and ill be back out now

But on the topic of barracuda, I went fishing in the Caribbean Sea, and barracuda was the main catch, as I'm a shit fisher I struggled like fuck just to haul them in, at first I thought I had a whale :eek:

Nasty fuckers too, pulled them on the boat and them big teeth tried to bite us.

Leap in anytime !!
Yes they are very intimidaitng. They "stare" you down as if to size you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back