"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

Bisexuals are more common than queers, according to scientists from the Kinsey Institute. Watch out, monosexists ! we're gonna take over !~ :nana:
 
Badd Leroy said:
Had my first real Bi experience 2 days ago.. I met a couple online in my area and set up a 'play-time'. I wasn't sure how far I'd go with it and they were aware that I was still a 'virgin'... shared some pics and conversation before the big day.
It was as I'd hoped it would be.. casual, no pressure.. just consenting adults exploring a little!.. they made me comfortable as I watched them start.. in the livingroom I sat in the chair.. she stood in the middle of the room and he came behind, kissing her neck and running his hands over her body.. they got naked and I had to rub my denim clad cock, but it couldn't stay there for long... too uncomfortable.. as I was freeing myself she went to her knees. For a first time experience I found it quite easy to let go... I've had 3somes and 4 somes but never with the Bi intention.. that was almost the whole point of this meeting, and as I watched her swallow his cock I was wondering if I could do the same.
She left his cock and came to me in the chair.. my jeans were down hardly enough to allow me to stroke and she took me in her mouth.. He pushed into her from behind.
I had to shed my clothes.. I wanted more into this... she went back to sucking him and I stripped.. bringing my cock into play.
She was on her knees, his thick piece in her mouth and mine wagging at her cheeck, he growled about how much she liked cock.. and it showed.she sucked us both in turn for a while then he left her to me and layed under her to lick and watch.. I took some pictures, his cock in her hand and mine in her mouth.. then he moved up to suck on her nipples.. his face close to hers and my cock.. I pulled it out and fed it to him and they both began to work me.. I wanted to cum right there.. all over them both and I knew they both would have liked that. It was incredible to see them, kissing each other and loving my hard cock. We kept the digital cam handy and that in itself was a turn-on.. I took some shots and put the cam down.. she moved around with her ass to me and his cock in her face and I pushed into her. It had been a while and the feeling was amazing! (as was the moment she took me in her mouth) and as I fucked her from behind I watched her work his cock.. getting the nerve up... I leaned over her and took his prick in my mouth.. He was as hard as a rock and she was grinding back against me. Her lips and tongue helped and I think she came at that moment... But sucking a cock with a woman's help was my fantasy and we all loved it.....
Sorry but I gotta go so I'll tell the rest later ;)

Leroy...that's amazingly hot! I'm decidedly manogamous, but this post is is feeding into a fantasy I didn't even know I had. Whoa.

I'm so sorry I've only just found this thread! But I'm glad I read this before I took a shower; otherwise, I'd have to take another!

Now I'm terribly upset that i have to shower for work today. I could spend a great deal of time reading this thread.
 
WOW Thank you all who responded.. sorry I took so long getting back but life has been nuts lately!!.. I'm gonna try and post some pics but not sure I know how lol... Getting back to the tale.. We had just started. there was about 4 hrs of fucking and sucking goin' on !... At one point we all took a break (after he blew a thick load over her ass as she sucked my cock)... We sat and talked a while.. had a smoke.. Then she decided to lay on the floor and rub her pussy. I love watching a woman masturbate and when he went to her and put his cock in her mouth while she manipulated her clit, I had to stroke again. He started to fuck her and I was working my cock as she watched.. making a comment about needing something in her mouth.. So I knelt beside her head and watched her gobble me.. rubbing her clit as his cock pushed in and out of her. Somehow we'd wored around and they were ina a sideways 69. I was stroking over her haed as she sucked him (took another pic) then pushed my cock at her.. she sucked it hard and I reached down and gripped his rod.. stroking it while he licked her... I liked the feeling of a strange cock in my hand.
I decided I wanted to watch and went back to the chair with my cock in hand. I watched them eat each other for a while then they got up. He sprawled in another chair and she knelt between his legs, sucking him into her mouth.. It looked so good!!.. She moved on top and started grinding on him. He told me he wanted to see me jerk off in her face and I didn't hessitate.. My cock was in her face and over his.. she rode and licked and he groaned at the sight... it took some time but my knees started to buckle, watching her tongue flick over the head as I jerked on my rod.. I think I made a lot of noice as My cum went all over.. in her hair, over her face.. on his face and chest and she was lapping at all she could get!!!.. I fuckin' LOVED it !!!.. And so did they !! She started to cum hard as my cum plastered her and he commented on how she really loved it!.. That's the turn on for me !!!.. If she didn't like it I'd rather not do it, but the fact that she got off on it.. !!! WOW!!!
They want another get-together but I'm not sure.. It was a fantasy and I enjoyed it a great deal, But I think next time I'd like a little younger couple.. Still... ya never know ;).. I'm sure there'll be more with these two!
Now can anyone tell me how to put the pics here ? :D
 
I thought this would be a goood place for a first post...
I'm a (bi) woman with a bi partner and its great! We can be so open about things. Just last week we had a three way make-out session with a male friend of ours. Great fun! :nana:
 
3some fun

Just want to report a Saturday night at a sex club with a new friend. He has a huge cock and my wife and I had great fun playing with him.
 
rex_romeo said:
Just want to report a Saturday night at a sex club with a new friend. He has a huge cock and my wife and I had great fun playing with him.

My wife and I jacked off together last night fantasizing about this very thing.
 
DG_Heracles said:
My wife and I jacked off together last night fantasizing about this very thing.

We hope you have an opportunity to do it for real. It's a very hot experience. If so many women can lick pussy, why can't more men suck cocks? That's our feeling.
 
rex_romeo said:
We hope you have an opportunity to do it for real. It's a very hot experience. If so many women can lick pussy, why can't more men suck cocks? That's our feeling.


Where is the sex club?
 
:p

As Promised!
 

Attachments

  • PC&L~4.JPG
    PC&L~4.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,098
  • PCL11~3.bmp
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,043
Last edited:
Nicely done!

Sweet photos! Nice to have a story where the photos are actually part of the tale...

Thing I think I like most about those pistures is that I have been in the same setting, and seen similar sights...what a sweet hot memory!
 
My boyfriend is bisexual too, I met him at a club in Queens a year ago....I didn't know other women liked those dudes too !
 
KatherineBlackers said:
My boyfriend is bisexual too, I met him at a club in Queens a year ago....I didn't know other women liked those dudes too !
I didn't know I was one o' them dudes.. nevermind imagined that a woman would get off on it!.. But I'm at an age where I know what I like. I love women, their bodies and passion with them, but I'm glad that I feel free enough to explore... oraly.
 
Badd Leroy said:
As Promised!

oh yummm.. got me very hard.. would have loved to been there too.....

did she take some pics of just you two?

Thanks for sharing.....
 
Badd Leroy said:
I didn't know I was one o' them dudes.. nevermind imagined that a woman would get off on it!.. But I'm at an age where I know what I like. I love women, their bodies and passion with them, but I'm glad that I feel free enough to explore... oraly.


Ever have a threesome ?
 
KatherineBlackers said:
Ever have a threesome ?
Oh yeah! My ex is very BI.. she intoduced me to FFM - we've swapped a little.. I've been invited to join a couple, just never a Bi M situation until recently.
 
Great job Leroy. And thanks for sharing your story and pics. Makes me wish I was one of the males in those pics. Oh well, it'll happen soon enough!!
 
Back
Top