The Other Woman

Brandy was like putty in the other woman’s hands, her chest pressing against Ariel’s as she felt her breath fan across her full lips as she suggested they stay a while longer. She was unprepared for the feel of those soft lips pressing against hers in an intimate kiss. She shivered and moaned, her hips flexing over the hard ridge of plastic that was pressing against her thighs.

Then she felt a finger press into her wet folds, knuckle deep until she let out a whine of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered closer, her hips dancing over the other woman’s lap. She didn’t think of herself as an overly sexual person, but she was ready to beg for whatever this woman wanted to do to her.

“I’ll go tell them I have to leave.” She whispered, her lips parted and her eyes still closed as she rode the woman’s finger with abandon. “Oh…” She whimpered, her teeth worrying her bottom lip at the pleasure that was building within her.
 
Ariel felt Brandy's body respond immediately, her hips grinding ever so slightly against the invasion of Ariel's finger as she began to moan and whimper. Either the teenager was an extremely convincing actress or she was struggling with pleasures and desires she'd never felt before. Either way, Ariel was enjoying the sight and feel of the dancer's slender body writhing against her own.

“I’ll go tell them I have to leave,” Brandy said, her voice barely a whisper, her eyes closed, head back.

Ariel made no move to release her hold on the seductive stripper. She would let her go talk to her boss in a few minutes, right now, she was having too much fun. With one hand still between the young girl's legs, her finger wiggling slightly inside Brandy's pussy, Ariel moved her other hand up to her own suit jacket. She managed to unbutton the jacket and quickly flipped the left side open, exposing her bare breasts.

Without a word, Ariel reached up and placed her hand behind Brandy's neck and pulled the girl's head down to her chest, pressing the stripper's face against her full, firm tit.
 
Squirming hotly on a woman’s lap as she fingered her from behind was not how Brandy imagined her evening would go. She gasped and whimpered, watching as Ariel reached towards the buttons of the jacket and exposed her breasts to her view. She gasped as those large, firm breasts came into her view. They were beautiful, she thought to herself as Ariel reached behind her head and pulled her face down until she was pillowed against the beautiful flesh.

Brandy shivered and found herself instinctively searching out a hard nipple, sucking it into her warm mouth and teasing it with her tongue. She’d never done this before with a woman but she knew how she liked her breasts sucked and teased and she figured that she better give this woman her money’s worth. She raised her hand to the other bare breast, caressing the firm globe and teasing the hard nipple until she heard the woman before her moan.
 
Ariel moaned loudly as her hand on the back of Brandy's neck kept the girl's face pressed against the brunette's chest. The slender dancer was clearly a quick learner, she realized as she allowed herself to revel in the sensation of Brandy's mouth and hand on her exposed breasts. That did bold well for the rest of the evening, Ariel decided, since she planned on teaching the whore several lessons once they were alone.

As she continued to tease the teenager's pussy with her fingers, Ariel glanced around wondering if anyone could see them in their private alcove. Their was enough light to see that some of the other alcoves were occupied, but not enough to see what those writhing, swaying bodies were actually doing, which meant most likely no one could see Ariel or her new plaything. They certainly wouldn't have been able to hear the soft moans the two women were making over the roar of the club's music.

Feeling more secure about the privacy of their location, Ariel reached down and cupped one of her breasts, her hand on the underside, lifting it slightly as if feeding it to her young companion who was already sucking on the nipple. The raven haired woman slowly drew her hand from beneath Brandy's ass and lifted it up to gently stroke the girl's hair.

After several more minutes of having the teen stripper suckle from her tits and massage them, Ariel decided to push things to the next level. For a moment she counseled herself to wait until they were back at her home, where Brandy couldn't resist or object, but she pushed reasonable thoughts away in favor of desires.

A few moments later, she lifted the dancer's face from her breasts, cradling her cheeks in her hands, "I want you to get down between my legs, get down on your knees and suck that cock." Unbeknownst to Brandy, Ariel had already reached down between their bodies and unzipped the front of her pants, freeing the massive dildo.
 
The moans of pleasure were coming almost constantly as that wicked finger teased her with promises of pleasure that was to come. She shivered as she suckled upon the hard nipple in her mouth, the soft mound of flesh cupped in her hand as she gently kneaded it. She gasped as Ariel lifted her face from the rounded mounds and looked her in the eye, her face framed by her soft hands.

Brandy blushed deeply as she told her that she wanted her on her knees, sucking on the thick dildo that was resting against her thigh. She looked over her shoulder at the other women that were in the other alcoves dancing for their clients. She looked back at Ariel and nibbled on her bottom lip, wondering if she could be that bold as to get on her hands and knees and do what this woman was asking.

“I…I guess I could.” She said softly as she slid off Ariel’s lap and kneeled in front of her, reaching her hand towards the open zipper and freeing the massive dildo. Her eyes were huge as she looked from it back up to Ariel’s eyes and then back again.

Then she did as she was asked as she leaned forward and circled the head of the plastic toy with her lips. Her mouth was stretched tightly around it, whimpering as she tried to take as much as she could between her lips and hoping that she was pleasing Ariel enough to pay her for the entire evening.
 
Ariel smiled wickedly as she watched Brandy slide down the front of her body until she was on her knees between Ariel's legs. The look on the teenager's face when she saw the size of the massive fake cock was priceless. It's certainly bigger than Michael's cock, the dark haired woman thought to herself as the young dancer lifted the dildo to her mouth and started to lick the head.

A moment later Brandy slipped the cock head into her mouth, her lips stretching around the thick, rounded end. All Ariel could think as she watched was "that's it you fucking whore, suck my cock just like you sucked my fiance's cock...take it all, take it in your fucking throat until you choke on it you fucking cumslut..."

She wanted desperately to reach down and place her hand on the back of the kneeling stripper's head so that she could hold her in place while she drove the thick dildo down her throat, unfortunately there were too many people around...she would just have to wait until she could get the girl home alone.

"You're so beautiful," Ariel said, reaching down and stroking Brandy's cheek and her hair as she slowly lifted her hips enough to push the fake cock deeper into the girl's mouth.
 
Last edited:
Brandy had giving blow jobs pretty regularly in her life. However, this was the strangest one that she’d ever given. Most men were pretty grabby and their hands would have been curled in her hair, pulling her face further against their cocks until they came. She whimpered softly as she felt Ariel’s hips press against her mouth, the cock entering further between her lips as she stared up at the pretty brunette.

She shivered as the woman stroked her cheek and something about her eyes made her feel slightly uncomfortable. It was almost like she was waiting for something…some thing that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. Her belly was fluttering with nerves at the prospect of being with this woman in an intimate sense.

Brandy pulled her lips from the dildo, gasping for breath as she stared up at the woman she was kneeling before. “Why don’t I go get dress and we can go somewhere more comfortable.”
 
Ariel wasted no time in stuffing her fake cock back into her pants and zipping her fly. Brandy was right. They needed to get out of the club. They needed to go somewhere private, some place where Ariel would be free to have her way with the young tramp. Some place where she could make the girl scream.

She watched with admiration as the slender dancer put her top back on, her eyes soaking in every inch of the girl's seductive form. As Brandy excused herself to go get her clothes on, Ariel promised to wait for her back at the table where she had been sitting.

As the brunette waited patiently at her table, sipping on champagne, she could still taste the stripper's lips on her tongue. When she closed her eyes she could still see the teenager between her legs sucking on her plastic cock, sucking on Michael's cock.
 
Brandy managed to skirt around the owner as she moved back to her mirror and silently dressed in a tight black dress and a flirty purple set of lacy underwear. She brushed her hair and fluffed it until it settled in a cloud around her shoulders before she freshened her makeup and then made her way back into the club with her purse over her shoulder.

She found Ariel sitting at the same table, sipping on champagne as she waited for her to reappear. She could just slip back out the entrance and leave the strange woman alone for the evening, but the price that she was going to pay was just too much for her to turn down. She took a deep breath and moved towards her, a smile on her face as she waited for Ariel to stand.

“We’ll have to take your car. Mine’s out of commission tonight.” She said in a soft voice, her cheeks blushing red as she admitted that, following behind Ariel as they left the club together.
 
Ariel smiled as the young woman approached her table, happy to see that Brandy hadn't changed her mind. Of course, it would be difficult for a whore like her to turn down the promise of that much money, even if it meant having sex with another woman. She stood and slipped a fifty dollar bill down onto the table for the waitress who was picking up Ariel's empty glass. The girl smiled and thanked her profusely as Ariel took the stripper's hand and led her toward the front door.

"I don't mind driving at all," she assured the girl.

The doorman sitting just inside the entrance gave Ariel a knowing look as she swept past him with Brandy in tow. Ariel acknowledged the look by giving the teenage girl a slight smack on her ass as she walked through the door, a sinister smile on her face.

Ariel led Brandy to the car and even opened the door for the attractive young woman, holding the girl's hand as she sat down. The raven haired woman's eyes never left the teen as she circled the front of the car and opened the driver side door.

A moment later the car roared out of the parking lot, Ariel driving a bit faster than she normally would, the anticipation getting the best of her. As they sped up, she reached over and placed a hand firmly on Brandy's thigh, just below the hem of her short, black dress, "I can't wait to taste your pussy."
 
Brandy gasped as her ass was smacked soundly when they walked past the doorman. She blushed deeply and looked over at Airel as she was given a sinister smile. She trembled and bit her lower lip, following her towards a very nice car. She glanced over at Ariel was she took her hand and helped her to sit in the front seat.

She watched as Ariel walked confidently to the driver’s side and slid in beside her. The car roared to life and she peeled out of the parking lot, driving like a woman possessed. Brandy felt a hand on her thigh as they drove and glanced down at the fingers that were wrapping around her leg just below the hem of her short dress.

Ariel’s words made her mouth go dry and her body shiver. She glanced over at the raven haired beauty and struggled to think. She was use to hearing those words coming from a man, but from the lush lips of a woman…that was something new.

“I take it you’ve been with women before?” She asked, her voice coming out in a breathless rush as those fingers walked along her bare, smooth leg.
 
Ariel laughed at the girl's question, letting her fingers curl around her bare leg, moving deeper between her thighs, "Oh yes, many, many times, though to be honest, it has been a few years. I guess that's why I'm so excited...and having so much trouble keeping my hands to myself."

As they weaved through the neighborhood streets, moving closer and closer to Ariel's home, she let her hand continue to stroke Brandy's tender flesh, her fingers close to the girl's panties but never quite touching them.

"It's okay if you've never been with a woman before," the dark haired woman admitted, smiling. "I don't mind teaching...some people have told me that I'm actually quite good at it."
 
Brandy shivered as those long, elegant fingers caressed her bare thigh. She couldn’t move her eyes away from the scene as Ariel told her that she was excited. Her mouth went dry again as those fingers trailed further under her skirt, tracing up her skin until she parted her thighs further.

She gasped softly as those fingers pressed briefly against her lacy panties. The crotch was already damp and she could feel her cheeks heating in a pink blush. She was a stripper, a woman that seduced men for money, but the woman beside her seemed to be bringing out a different side to her.

“You’ve taught a lot of other women?” She asked, glancing over at Ariel as the woman steered through a residential neighborhood of very nice homes.
 
"My share," Ariel responded, glancing over at Brandy whose face was unreadable at the moment. The car was quiet for a long instant before she added, "...of men and women. Women are always the most fun though."

Ariel turned her attention back to the road, as they neared her place. She finally removed her hand from the dancer's inner thigh, reaching up to trigger the garage door as she pulled into the drive. Placing the car into park, the dark haired woman shut the garage door behind them and quickly slid from the car. She circled around the back and opened the passenger side door, offering Brandy a hand out.

"Right this way," she said as she led the slender teen by the hand. They passed into the house and straight to the well decorated living room. Ariel walked Brandy to the couch and motioned for her to have a seat.

"Can I get you something to drink?"
 
The house that they pulled up in front of was nice, Brandy thought, but certainly nothing to write home about. She wondered if the woman really had the money that had been set forth in their agreement, but something in her interest was peaked and she also wanted to see how this played out, money or not. The garage door creaked open and the car was slid into the dimly light interior. She watched as Ariel got out of the car and made her way to the passenger side, offering her a hand out.

She slid her hand into Ariel’s, sliding out of the car as gracefully as she could in the tight black dress. Following behind the brunette, she looked around the well decorated living room, taking in the little knick knacks and photos that were about. She had a seat where directed on the couch and found herself looking up at Ariel.

“Oh….um….water’s fine.” Brandy stammered when she was asked about something to drink. “Thank you.”
 
Ariel returned from the kitchen with a glass of water for Brandy and a glass of wine for herself. As she handed the water to the teenager, Ariel lowered herself down onto the couch next to her, sitting sideways so that she was facing the other woman, her leg brushing firmly against Brandy's leg. She took a long sip of her wine, her eyes locked on her young companion's face.

"You seem nervous," Ariel finally said after a second drink from her wine glass. As she waited to see what the girl would say, the dark haired woman leaned over and placed her glass on the coffee table. As she sat back, Ariel reached down and unbuttoned her jacket, letting it fall open to once again reveal her breasts. Her eyes once again on Brandy's face, Ariel let one of her hands slide over to the stripper's knee. Her other hand slipped into her jacket and began to casually caress one of her own nipples.

"Perhaps we should move into the bedroom," Ariel suggested.
 
Nervous was an understatement, Brandy thought as she watched Ariel unbutton her jacket, letting it fall open the reveal her firm breasts with the stuff nipples. Brandy had little choice but look, a strong gulp passing down her throat as soft hands started to slide over her knees. Brandy shivered as she watched her seductress start to rub her nipples, showing her just what she was in store for.

“Yes.” Brandy yelped, her voice shrill with both nerves and excitement as Ariel suggested that they move to the bedroom.

She allowed the striking brunette to pull her to her feet, guiding her through the hallway until they came to a large master bedroom. Brandy shivered and looked over her shoulder at the bare-chested woman as she stalked around her like a lion stalking their prey. She shivered again, biting her bottom lip and worrying it with her teeth.
 
As the two of them stood, Ariel slipped her suit jacket off her shoulders and let it fall soundlessly to the floor. Completely topless, the raven haired beauty followed the teenager down the hallway toward the bedroom, guiding Brandy with a few softly spoken words and a light touch on the small of her back. Even though the stripper was admittedly nervous, she seemed to slink down the hallway in that tight little black dress, a perfect example of sex and grace combined into her slender, young body. Ariel couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation as they crossed the threshold into her bedroom.

Reaching the center of the large room, just a few feet from the bed, Brandy came to a stop. Very slowly and methodically, Ariel circled the dancer, her eyes brazenly roaming across the girl's body. Eventually the topless woman stopped in front of her younger companion. Smiling, she stepped close enough that her bare breasts brushed lightly against Brandy's chest.

"Just relax, little one," Ariel said, reaching up to brush the teenager's hair away from her face. Leaning close, the dark haired woman let her cheek press against Brandy's cheek as she moved her mouth close enough to the girl's ear to whisper softly, "This is the fun part, trust me."

Ariel moved her hands to the stripper's shoulders, gently pushing the straps of the black dress off until she could peel the dress down Brandy's slender frame, leaving it bunched at the girl's waist. Leaning forward again, this time Ariel let her mouth move to the teen's neck, kissing her slowly along the tender flesh beneath her chin as her hands moved to the dancer's breasts, cupping them eagerly.
 
Brandy gasped as Ariel stepped forward and pressed her naked breasts against her still clothed ones. She whimpered as the whispered breath fanned across her ear. She nodded as those long slender fingers reached up to brush away the hair from her face. She moaned softly as a soft cheek was pressed against hers, that hot breath fanned across her ear again.

She turned her head to watch as the black straps of her dress were pulled from her shoulders until the dress was peeled completely to her waist. She sighed softly as Ariel leaned forward and pressed her lips against her neck. She shivered in desire instantly. Her neck and ears were a huge erogenous zone for her and it seemed that the woman before her knew that.

The moment that those soft hands closed over her breasts, she gasped and then moaned hotly. Slender fingers squeezed and massaged the firm flesh. Her nipples hardened into tight nubs, begging for the attentions that this woman was going to give them. Brandy couldn’t stand still and soon found her own hands settled on the rounded globes of Ariel’s breasts, massaging the flesh the same way that she was.
 
Feeling Brandy's hands move to her bare breasts, Ariel cooed appreciatively against the teenager's neck to let her know that she approved. Nervous or not, the young dancer seemed to be learning quickly, her hands massaging Ariel's large breasts, and teasing her small, hard nipples. For her part, the dark haired older woman still hand one hand on the stripper's chest, playing with one of the girl's nipples between her thumb and finger, but her other hand slipped around Brandy's waist, down over her hip to where the black dress was bunched above her lower back. Ariel let that hand slip beneath the edge of the dress, her fingers reaching down to caress the dancer's firm, tight buttocks.

Slowly Ariel's tongue worked around the curve of Brandy's neck, up to her ear where she lingered for a few moments, sucking softly on her tender ear lobe, then finally ending at the girl's mouth. She playfully bit at the stripper's lower lip, then licked it before pressing her mouth fully against the teen's mouth, her tongue pushing eagerly between the girl's wet lips.

With their warm, topless bodies pressed together, their hands exploring and caressing, their mouths locked in a kiss, Ariel could feel herself quickly growing aroused and without even intending to, she realized that she was slowly moving Brandy closer to the bed. As they inched closer, the dark haired woman could feel the extremely large strap-on pressing against the front of her pants as if it too was becoming aroused, and was desperate to come out and play.

Soon enough, soon enough...
 
Brandy moaned as she felt Ariel’s fingers playing with her nipples, squeezing and pinching them until she shivered with lust. The feel of that soft hand slipping down her hip and to her ass had her sighing. When Ariel squeezed her ass, she pressed more firmly against the beautiful brunette’s body.

The more that Ariel licked and kissed her neck, the wetter Brandy grew. She was a shivering mess by the time that Ariel captured her ear between her lips and sucked on it before she claimed her lips once more. She moaned against the older woman’s seductive kiss, her tongue dueling with hers as she felt herself being inched backwards towards the bed.

She gasped as her lips were pulled away from Ariel’s and she found herself bouncing on he soft surface of the bed. She looked up at Ariel and then to the crotch that was before her. If this was a guy, she’d be sucking his cock until he moaned and came. With a woman, she didn’t exactly know where this was going to go.
 
As she looked down at the sight of the half naked teenage stripper laying on her bed, the same bed that she had shared with her fiance Michael, Ariel wasn't sure if she had pushed the girl down or if she had fallen on her own. Ultimately it didn't matter. She was there on the bed in front of her, waiting for Ariel to take her, waiting for her to teach her...but what was she going to teach Brandy? Was she going to teach her the joys of a woman's touch or was she going to teach her the dangers of being a slut...the danger's of sleeping with another woman's man?

Why not both? Ariel asked herself as she grinned wickedly at the young woman. The raven haired woman knew that she would certainly enjoy giving the teen lessons on both subjects. Licking her lips, one hand reaching out to touch Brandy's knee, Ariel lifted her other hand up and once again caressed her own breasts, pulling on her nipples, one after the other.

"Take your clothes off," Ariel ordered, her voice seductive but also clear and confident. As she waited for the dancer to remove what remained of her clothing, Ariel made no move to remove her own, other than to slip her shoes off and kick them under the bed.
 
The command in Ariel’s voice made Brandy shiver. She stared up at the other woman for a moment, watching as she caressed her breasts and pulled on each of her hard nipples. It was obvious that her nipples were sensitive and Brandy itched to touch them again.

She bit her lower lip and lifted her hips off the bed, shimmying out of the black dress as she lowered the zipper on the side. She kicked it off her legs before she hooked her fingers into the lace thong that covered her shaved and smooth mound. The moment that her pussy came into view, she watched Ariel’s eyes zero in on her most intimate area.

She sighed in a strange sense of contentment. It was a heady feeling to know that she was beautiful to both men and women. She spread her thighs slightly, letting the woman that was looming over her get a good look of her wet, pink folds. She sucked in a deep breath, her breasts rising and falling as she watched Ariel kick off her shoes.

“Don’t you want to join me?” Brandy asked, trying to make her voice sound seductive and sexy even though she was nervous as hell.
 
As Brandy finished removing her thong, Ariel took a moment to appreciate the beauty of the girl in front of her. She was slender, yet toned and athletic, with full, firm breasts, long shapely legs, an incredible ass and as she now saw, a tight, perfect little pussy. She realized that she couldn't really blame Michael. Most men wouldn't have been able to resist a piece of tail like Brandy. No, what happened wasn't really Michael's fault. But she knew who was to blame, and she was laying right in front of her asking her to join her in the bed, just as she'd probably propositioned Michael.

"Roll over and get on your knees in front of me," Ariel commanded, her voice less soft this time, but no less full of desire or lust. As she watched the teenager dancer begin to respond to her direction, the dark haired woman stepped over to the bedside table and pulled the drawer open. Reaching in, she pulled out a pair of soft, but very real handcuffs. Without letting her young companion see what was in her hand, Ariel quickly slipped the cuffs into her pocket before stepping back over to stand directly behind Brandy.
 
Brandy sucked in a short breast as Ariel’s command reached her ears. The woman was taking control, which was probably for the best. Rolling over on her belly, she looked around the nicely decorated room for a moment before she rose up to her knees. She could hear Ariel behind her searching for something in a drawer. She heard the soft tinkling of something before the drawer was shut back.

Looking over her shoulder, Brandy gave Ariel the most seductive look she could muster. Her long dark hair tumbled over her shoulder and Brandy grinned at Ariel with a come and fuck me look that drove most men wild.

“Are you just going to have me pose all night? You seemed to be really into my body when we were at the club.” Brandy was gaining confidence as she teased and tested the waters with the woman that was now standing directly behind her.
 
Back
Top