Today I....

bashfull

raunchy romantic
...made an ass out of myself. I ASSumed something I should not have.

Anyone else want to tell what they've done today?

Wasn't today but...

I had made a comment and then found out some more information about this person and knew what I said had been so wrong. I felt like such a cad. Talk about inserting foot in mouth and chewing.

molly_hunter28 said:
I had made a comment and then found out some more information about this person and knew what I said had been so wrong. I felt like such a cad. Talk about inserting foot in mouth and chewing.

It takes courage to admit it, darlin'. :rose:

was dreading returning to work after an absence, but realized it's not so bad after all.

Today I...

...resolve to not allow myself to get too attached!!!

while trying to offer support to a friend i have come across as a nag. sorry babe!

cockslave said:
while trying to offer support to a friend i have come across as a nag. sorry babe!

**nods knowingly** I've done that at times as well.

met a new friend, several actually. So today was a good day. Didn't insert foot at all I believe :eek: :D

sasebrats said:
Would you believe me if I said it slipped out before my brain told my mouth no? :D

<<<often slips out! oh..wait..you meant...<blush>

Today I

laughed so much that I had tears rolling down my face and couldn't breathe any more... :D

lovemonster said:
laughed so much that I had tears rolling down my face and couldn't breathe any more... :D

Today I...apparently accidently let Lovemonster see me nude! :eek:

oh...sasebrats...so what was the result, darlin?

Today I...

tried to please my boss (a/k/a Hitler's Daughter) and she would not say 'thank you' to save her ass :(

bashfull said:
Today I...apparently accidently let Lovemonster see me nude! :eek:

LOL....oh honey, I definitely wouldn't be laughing if that was the case... ;) :p

But the reason for my laughter did have something to do with nudity.... ;)

today I..

got a friend some help because of an addiction she has...

and I don't feel like a good person.

Back