Is That My Wife?!!

isthatmywife

Loves Spam
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Posts
8
Hello, readers,

Hopefully you'd read my profile. I haven't been on the site long but already there seems to be a special brand of users on here that will claim to have read profiles, but always ask questions that had they read my profile, they wouldn't have asked (And it's always the same nonsensical "Just checking")

So, yeah, my wife is enjoying the attention she gets lately from a few specific guys at my office and often times seems oblivious to attention she gets from a more general type/group of men. Or maybe Lynn's right and I'm just imagining it. Right. I'm imagining things I see and the things I hear. Sure, that makes sense, right? Don't think, Gavin. Just drink. Talk amongst yourselves as I go pour another 3 fingers of Livet.

btw if you haven't figure out who Lynn is and have to ask?
 

Attachments

  • Roses.jpg
    Roses.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1417.jpg
    1417.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Flrt_02.jpg
    Flrt_02.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1410.jpg
    1410.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BlkLce_01.jpg
    BlkLce_01.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lynn is beautiful, and while I'm sure she likes to look good for you, and perhaps your coworkers, I think it must go way beyond that. I doubt she's oblivious to the looks she gets from every man (and many women). The skin tight, low-cut dresses in the pictures are nothing but a signal that she wants attention, and specifically to be thought of as a sex object. No one can look at her and NOT immediately think about sex. She must have the most interesting conversations with guys at your work...and every stranger she walks by! All of her sexual energy must benefit you quite a bit...so I'm surprised you don't believe "Happy wife; happy life."
 
" I doubt she's oblivious to the looks she gets from every man (and many women)."

I'm not sure what your point would be to doubt what I mention, especially when you don't give any reason for why you disagree with what I'm telling you as if you know Lynn better than me. What would be the point of me to lie about how unaware she is?

" The skin tight, low-cut dresses in the pictures are nothing but a signal that she wants attention, and specifically to be thought of as a sex object."

Which two dresses would you say specifically make you think that? Can you describe what it is about each dress of the two that gives you that impression. As it stands, you haven't mentioned anything specific about her that would lead me to believe you've seen the pics. Seems like a common thing here, but doesn't bother me. It doesn;t take long to know when the person is deliberately avoiding describing the things anyone else normally does. And after 5 mins of avoiding those things, the person just has to give up which I find amusing.

I don't know, it's odd but easy to tell. I'm just overwhelmed with my thoughts about wanting to see her get the tables turned on her I suppose.
 
She really is lovely, Gavin. And, as others have said, she wants to look good for company....and yes I would imagine she wants men to desire her, and she may enjoy flirting with them. I hope you find a way to make peace with that, even enjoy it.
 
Is that My Wife

mroguepro, what would you say are the things you find stunning about my wife? When you say you think she dresses for company, can you describe one dress that you'd say supports your idea? Just curious since your response didn't really touch on anything in particular.

Or maybe I've had too many Glen Leveitts. Oh and yeah I think things are going to work out just fine finally.
Because I think I came up with...wyeah I did. I have an idea to make everything like I said it would be.

i should upload the pictures taken tonntte
 
Back
Top