Rate anal sex

Tried it 3 times with shemales. the first two times it was only painful. The 3rd time was with a beautiful blond shemale. I worshipped her cock and deep throated her. My throat is still sore....anyway, she mounted me missionary and held my legs in a V. It killed and she pulled out and said "lets just play." After teasing me with the tip of her penis she reinserted and told me to breath deeply. It was in and she fucked me royally. I couldn't believe that I could take the whole thin and love it. The key was to relax and take deep breaths. Loved it
 
I love anal sex nothing like a big hard cock pounding away at my tight ass. Cum gang bang my ass boys
 
Anal

Love to give and recieve. Love to watch my hard cock penetrate a nice hot ass. Love to feel a hot wet cock slide up my ass, feel it open me up and then pound my ass good!
 
What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...



Hellz Yeah Sista! I'm with you!

I've said this in other threads about anal, i prefer it in my ass, i LOVE it!!

I like the feeling of first the head, then me pushing back onto it, feeling it fill my ass, Ohhh yess! The bouncing of my ass, the list goes on...

:D:devil:
 
You sound like you're going to be a natural at it. I hope you find a man that can take you from virgin to slut.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm hard just thinking about it. I am being picky or else this would've probably become a reality by now. I feel as though I am worth it though, and when it is meant to happen, it will. I am not going to rush into it with just any guy because I crave it - as difficult as that is.
 
What's there not to enjoy about anal sex (giving and getting). First time I played with a man ass, I started slow and ended up putting my whole hand up his ass.
 
What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...

i am with you honey ,i like nothing better than for a guy to push me down on all fours or bend me over the table and rip my panties off and fuck my sissy pussy ,i just love a nice hard cock inside me .
 
To me it's just the ultimate act
of submission and ultimate statement that I love gay
sex. When I first got fucked it
eliminated any 'I'm just bi curious and just experimenting' excuse I might of used. It just confirmed
things for me.There was no turning back.
 
Best position for me:



On the receive end, get to watch him sinking his thick throbbing penis deep into your body. As it slides in and out, you can feel it rubbing up against you prostrate, making your own cock more and more aroused. :D

I've only had one experience with anal with another guy and this was how we did it with me on the bottom. I got so hot and aroused that I blew my load just by him fucking me. I wish we had been able to get together again because it was some of the most amazing sex I've ever had.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks TomBoner

Guys who do don't talk about how they like it much. So this is appreciated. I've alwasy thought that if I did take another man up the ass, I'd bend over for him.

Laying on the back seemed to submissive. But I also had not though about your point about how it's easier to go deeper.

If I was going to let another man's cock inside me, I would definitely want him all in as deep as possible. Or at least take as much as I can.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i agree i love the act of submission to a man to get in any position he wants and have him thrust his hard cock into me ,it is pure heaven and yes size does matter , the bigger the better .
 
On it's own it's ok I guess, the whole naughtiness of it (although I do love getting rimmed). As a DP with a dildo in my pussy though, my God it's fabulous. I love being on my back, with my legs up, hubbie pushing his cock into my ass and the dildo (preferably a rabbit-type) being pushed into my cunt as he thrusts.
 
a love when a hard cock goes deep inside me feels great especially when it is wet from me sucking it
 
I want to like receiving anal. I really do. I must not be doing it right. I've tried with a man and a plug and can't make myself enjoy it.

I love giving, though. Some of the best sex of my life has been with guys taking it in their whore asses.
 
On it's own it's ok I guess, the whole naughtiness of it (although I do love getting rimmed). As a DP with a dildo in my pussy though, my God it's fabulous. I love being on my back, with my legs up, hubbie pushing his cock into my ass and the dildo (preferably a rabbit-type) being pushed into my cunt as he thrusts.

I have been with a few lovers who enjoy this. but more that want no part of anal play =/.
 
I want to like receiving anal. I really do. I must not be doing it right. I've tried with a man and a plug and can't make myself enjoy it.

I love giving, though. Some of the best sex of my life has been with guys taking it in their whore asses.

i tried topping a guy once and i did not really like i only did it because it was the guys first time with a man and seen as he had just topped me he wanted to know what it felt like to receive
 
Right with you there

Love to give and recieve. Love to watch my hard cock penetrate a nice hot ass. Love to feel a hot wet cock slide up my ass, feel it open me up and then pound my ass good!

Fucked several women in the ass, always cum unbelievably hard... Especially if bareback.

As for receiving, toys, floor mounted, the bigger the better... Can ride them for hours.

Giving makes me very dominant, receiving turns me into a total slut.
 
Really? I love it I came twice last night just playing by myself. An anal orgasm is much more intense, I Cum with far more volume and normally with a soft Penis
 
Back
Top