What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game at Addicting Games.com called Wonderputt.

For those who like miniature golf with a weird twist. It may take a game or two to get the hang of it, but it's fun and different than the usual online mini-golf.

ETA: They also have a variety of other games, for those who just like to waste time. :p
 
I'm smiling now, but at the time, it freaked me out.

Sitting at home, dressed in my seasonally fashionable red flannel pajamas. Sipping hot cocoa, wrapping presents artistically and with love. A public service announcement came on, and I admit I wasn't paying much attention to it, but the tag line was: Secure, Tether, and Latch.

THAT caught my attention, put the most erotic pictures in my head, and yes, made me heat a little. My head snapped up to see what the PSA was for. (wishing & hoping that it was something a bit naughty) Imagine my surprise and embarassment when I realized that got hot and bothered by a commercial stressing the importance of properly installing child car seats. :eek:

(I may as well put the toys away, huh? :()
 
A game at Addicting Games.com called Wonderputt.

For those who like miniature golf with a weird twist. It may take a game or two to get the hang of it, but it's fun and different than the usual online mini-golf.

ETA: They also have a variety of other games, for those who just like to waste time. :p

Oh yes. Thats me. Gaming addict since 1984.
Thanks for the link :rose:
 
Merry Christmas everybody!

I've just finished hugging my daughters and wishing them the same thing (it's their first! Aww!) and now I'm gonna grab some sleep while I can! Have a good one, fellows :heart:
 
This thread for one thing, always brings a smile to my lips.

Bread rising in the oven, friends coming over on the morrow. Cooling off the mixer with a sheet of cryopaK so I can use it to make a tart crust next.
 
A breathtaking heavy hoar frost covering every blade of grass, tree branch, the barbed wire on the fence and the entirety of the gently rolling mountains outside my front door this morning.
 
Mars Candies (the M&M folks) must not really be paying too much attention to their Chinese packaging providers:

MMornament.jpg
 

Ravi, I love this. My nephew, aged 20 gave me an entire book of these. "I can has Cheezburger?" from the LOLcat colleckshun. Laugh my ass off funny stuff.

Oh, he also gave me a box of chocolate covered animal crackers. Such a good kid, to know a few of my favorite things (kitties and chocolate, of course!), and to suffer thru waiting in line with such ridiculously silly things. That's luv.
 
Thanks for the laugh! We have three cats, each of whom would sooo do that to one another... and to the Corgi, too!
Exactly! One if our kitties, Bones, we have called "Mistress Bones" for a couple years because she owns the dogs and, now our new kitten, who just flattens to the ground when she sees Mistress Bones. It's funny and a bit sad... mostly funny ;)
 
My writing partner (who is frequently at the mercy of my 'energetic' personality) this morning...

"You seem...caffeinated."

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top