New DOM 29/m looking for sub F

Bump!

A few conversations, nothing has stuck yet.

Still looking...
 
Still looking, on and off. Have yet to find the right sub. Just a bump...

Ben
 
Bumping for the new year.
Ben
Life is full of many searches, some of which are fruitful, and some you just have to keep knocking on doors to find. You seem to know what you want, but what was not fortuitous about your prior endeavors? You know, "Biting the apple can lead to many thrilling opportunities, or poisonous pain through monosyllabic, inane conversation!" As Engineers frequently do, build the foundation first, construct the walls, and then, set up the tresses that hold her up (Playful Wink; pun intended.) and the whole creation comes together. *Grins genuinely and wishes you a fantastic day ahead.*
 
It's been awhile since I bumped this...so I'm reopening the search!!!!
 
I've found a few. They did not work out for various reasons. Just re-using an old post.

Maybe I should start a new one?
 
Just bumping again. Had some great experiences, had some bad. Back, looking for the craving...

Ben
 
Bump again! Had a few inquiries, nothing has worked out quite yet.
 
Just keeping this moving, thanks all for the PM's and questions!
 
Back
Top