Available editors ~~ January 2013

LadyCibelle

Always magnificient.
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Posts
3,042
Please sign in here if you are available this month.


* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. Personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines.



Enjoy! :rose:
 
LadyCibelle,

As of right now, I should be available all month to edit. I am new at this so it might help to know how many stories I might be asked to review. I will read most any stories, but I have no BDSM experience, and I'm not into the horror/nonhuman stuff. I hope I can help.

David
 
I'm available. Not sure what I would prefer not to work on as I'm fairly new around these parts. I'll try to do what I can.

Pandybear311
 
I'm available this month as well. I enjoyed working with a few good authors in December and hope to continue the work in January.
 
I'm available as well. I'm not good with plot/character development, as I am not an author, but I can help with spelling, grammar, punctuation, tense, etc.
 
I'm available. Not sure what I would prefer not to work on as I'm fairly new around these parts. I'll try to do what I can.

Pandybear311

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
I am available to edit one or two short pieces (preferably <4000 words and not a chapter in a series) for grammar, structure, and/or character development. I can support plain text, rtf, iPages, and Open Office formats, but not Word.

Please note that I will not edit Celebrities, Incest/Taboo, or TS/CD.
 
Available

Hi. I'm available in January to edit pretty much any topic. Drop me a line and we can chat about your requirements.
 
I'm available to edit, though I am new around here. I can't say for sure what I'm not interested in for editing but reading wise i really like Incest/Taboo, Gay, Lesbian, Group that sort of stuff. So hit me up if you'd like a new editor! :) Thanks.
 
I'm available to edit, though I am new around here. I can't say for sure what I'm not interested in for editing but reading wise i really like Incest/Taboo, Gay, Lesbian, Group that sort of stuff. So hit me up if you'd like a new editor! :) Thanks.
Hello, I am new to using the editor program so I am not to sure of how to request help. I've done it once through the editor search and chose the editor and I have only received one email to send my book but I have not gotten any reply since them from the editor.
So I will try it this way in hopes of finding some help.
I need feed back as well as an editor. I have many books I need help on, all of them are unfinished. The book I need some help with right now has a mixture of gay and bisexual, fantasy. I also need help with character development and any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I may ask to bounce ideas off of you as well if you are willing to help me as an editor.
If you can help, could you please give me a time frame as well so I won't bug you to much and know when it is ok to communicate with you as well.
Please let me know if you could help. Thank you.
:D
 
available

I am available to edit, help with character and plot development and give advice on your stories. I do have a day job so please note that I won't be able to edit 60 pages in a few days.
I have a strong BDSM background and my relationship is very much that of Master and sub. I have a great deal of sexual experience covering most areas. I also read a lot, and love erotica, writing is a passion of mine too.

I will read any stories, and hope to build a strong working relationship with some talented writers.
 
editor needed

i need desperately to correct a really good story but my grammar is terrible please write now to email [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

so i can send the story - please help me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for an editor for one of my fetish short stories, it's a quick story that needs some grammatical help.
It is a dinner party that turns into some food/sex fun with some good old master/slave, and foot fetish thrown in for good measure.

please let me know if you can help.
 
Back
Top