ME/NH/VT/MA Fuck Buddy List

AlwayzHorny

Experienced
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Posts
54
I keep seeing the fuck buddies list but not for the area I live in. So I thought Id start one. I myself am a 26 yo male in Maine with a very healthy sexual appetite.

Please just post where you are located? how old you are? etc? Maybe we can help some of us "up in the woods" have some fun with eachother.
 
Good idea, alwayzhorny. I am a 48 yo married male from just south of Boston.

Have a great day everyone.
 
Lakes region of New Hampshire. Nice to see some other New Englanders on the board. I'll give the thread another bump for good luck!
 
Last edited:
miss eggroll just out of curiousity how far from Biddeford, ME are you
 
Last edited:
Near the NH coast here

would love to get to know some new people....interested females and couples, PM me...
male, 50, going on 25 :) good looking very open minded!
 
Just thought I'd throw this in there that I am a 23/m in te tiny state of RI. I am always looking for new playmates of the female sex....soooo if there are any in hiding please come out and play. I have pics that I will either post upon request or send to e-mails (e-mails only with face pics). Hope I hear rom somebody, I don't think you will be disappointed
 
Vermonter here. This is my first post, hope to meet some fun people, but for now lurking and reading is nice.
 
Hi all. Thought I would jump in here :)

M/42 originally from England, but now living Western MA.
 
married cpl here ..near milford,nh

hello all...new here !!!! have posted in a few places here!!
m34 f41..looking for a female!!! give a shout!!!
 
Male in western Mass/metrowest

I am based west of Boston in the town of Milford, right off I-495. Hoping to hook up with women in the area.
 
Hey 20 yr. old male going to school at southern new hampshire university, I'm a little limited by transportation but I'm really looking to taste the flavor of some of the older ladies in the area.
 
chrismiss said:
Well, thanks very much then. Trust me, it's appreciated, even though it causes me to blush a bit!

Well then let me say that you are a very sexy lady . :rose:
 
Orange County VT

Orange County vermonter (m)here, though I jump the river between NH and VT. And yes, we have had a few moose run through town.

Now who wants to bet that out of everyone from vermont here most of us know at least one person in common.
 
Friend with Privileges

I've been open to an FB, but, quite honestly, I'm not willing to do a lot of work over it. I work a gazillion hours during the week as it is, and emailing back and forth for weeks just doesn't appeal. More and more my stance is, "Call me when you've booked the room at the local hotel."

Sorry, I'm bitchy today :catgrin:
 
Back
Top