Zombie Blowjob delights

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,358
would take a lighter hand at humour and horror than me but it occurred to me with the ubiquity of zombies in popular culture that Lit could use more zombie stories.

what about a group of zombies that instead of brains "live" for semen? And they give such great head that even though they are zombies no one says "no"?
 
lol I'm not a guy but Yeah, I can't see what would feel better than a jagged, toothy blowjob from a "live" corpse who's rotten, soft, squishy, decomposing head actually falls apart during the act. Talk about literally fucking someone's brains out! (maybe remove the teeth for safety reasons...no need to be too risky with a zombie!!) lol
Wouldn't this be considered a form of necrophilia? What about men zombies? Are they gonna eat non-zombie pussy?
 
I imagine there would need to be a certain procedure involved in getting your ZBJD. First, you would select the comely female zombie of your choice out of the teeming hoard. Then, you grab her around the neck, immobilize her, and yank out her teeth (I don't imagine it would be too tough; could probably use your fingers). Finally, you drop your trousers and release her, letting her gobble your goo with wild abandon. Finally, after you've filled her gullet with your man-milk, you release her back into the herd, to pleasure some other intrepid adventurer on another day.
 
That would definitely be an interesting read, especially if it had some humorous mishaps.
 
The good thing about writing the story yourself is that you control how the zombies look, act, their needs, what they feed on, how it effects them, like in iZombie, the girl can pass for living so long as she feeds (I think, I haven't actually watched a full episode).

I had a bunch of ideas but ... I'm keeping them to myself, hidden in my notes to probably never get written.

Sigh.
 
The good thing about writing the story yourself is that you control how the zombies look, act, their needs, what they feed on, how it effects them, like in iZombie, the girl can pass for living so long as she feeds (I think, I haven't actually watched a full episode).

I had a bunch of ideas but ... I'm keeping them to myself, hidden in my notes to probably never get written.

Sigh.

My first thought was the iZombie TV show as well. No WalkingDead style gross things, but normal looking folks that need different food to survive. One can only imagine the 'meat market' nightclub lifestyle that would spring up. There would be a waiting line to be a walking food source (aka harem or a herd of boyfriends) for the zombies (if you included gay/bi folks).

If male zombies could live on a woman's cum, I'm sure the squirters would be a party favorite.
 
Even more sick & twisted

Imagine capturing a zombie girl, keeping her alive with sperm feedings everyday. Then one day you give in to temptation and fuck her undead pussy, and you fertilize the one egg left alive in her womb...
 
Imagine capturing a zombie girl, keeping her alive with sperm feedings everyday. Then one day you give in to temptation and fuck her undead pussy, and you fertilize the one egg left alive in her womb...

Plenty of stories on here about vampire banging and they are undead, why all the disgust for zombies? What are they, ni—not sexy?
 
Plenty of stories on here about vampire banging and they are undead, why all the disgust for zombies? What are they, ni—not sexy?


Vampires can be very handsome or beautiful. Very hot!

Zombies are usually found in a state of decay. Not so hot. Having said that, if you're like me, you found the female lead in The Corpse Bride very hot, despite the maggots! :-D
 
What if the Zombies need the rejuvenating properties of cum to keep their skin in "normal" condition.

Powerful female zombie runs a club or similar venue and entices males in. Think From Dusk Til Dawn but instead of blood they need cum for their skin.

How does she collect it all though, plenty of potential for cum swapping idea, does she hire "living" female slaves to collected it in their mouths or pussy's to be given to her. Or possible an elaborate Glory Hole type set up.

What about other zombies, maybe all the female staff are zombies, some but as they're lower down the pecking order maybe they can only keep their faces, breasts in "normal" condition.

Do the male zombies try to break in and steal the cum?

Interesting ideas.
 
Vampires can be very handsome or beautiful. Very hot!

Zombies are usually found in a state of decay. Not so hot. Having said that, if you're like me, you found the female lead in The Corpse Bride very hot, despite the maggots! :-D

But you couldn't smell through the movie screen... That'd probably change people's opinions about her quickly, even though I agree, she was pretty cute.
 
Plenty of stories on here about vampire banging and they are undead, why all the disgust for zombies? What are they, ni—not sexy?

Vampires are really a metaphor for virginity - if you avoid the vampire's "kiss," you are preserving your purity. If you succumb, you are ruined for all future relationships with "pure" lovers. Zombies, not so much: they are just monsters, and not metaphors for anything.

Anyway, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.
 
Vampires are really a metaphor for virginity - if you avoid the vampire's "kiss," you are preserving your purity. If you succumb, you are ruined for all future relationships with "pure" lovers. Zombies, not so much: they are just monsters, and not metaphors for anything.

Anyway, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

zombies are in fact metaphors , though the reference may vary. Most typically for a plague, but they may represent fear of war, disease, government ineptitude, slavery, alien exploitation.... that which we cannot control.
 
I'm going to try this

hi all,
Never tried writing something in this category...

I think I'll try...

Hopefully have it out in time for the Halloween contest

Jasmine
 
The beginning

I don't watch zombie shows so I'm not sure where this is going to go...
But here is the beginning of my idea...


My name is Lorriane. I was named after the mom in the Back to the Future movies if you care. I had just turned eighteen when I died.

Now death is something everyone wonders about.

Does it hurt? What happens? Is there a heaven and hell?

Does it hurt? Yes, until your dead it is excruciating.

Is there a heaven or hell? I don't know as I didn't leave earth.

What happens? Well, for me, the next thing I knew I was at my funeral watching my parents crying, my boyfriend crying, my best friends crying and my casket being lowered into the ground.

A voice said, "Surreal, hey?"

I turned to a woman who looked like a model out of a magazine. "What?" I asked, confused, even as reality set in... I was dead. I didn't avoid the head on collision, and I obviously hadn't survived it.

"Watching your own funeral is rather morbid and surreal," she explained.

"So, I'm dead?" I asked, the question rhetorical as it was rather fucking obvious.

"Dead in the literal sense," she answered.

"What does that mean?" I asked, annoyed by her flippant, casual attitude.

"Well, you are definately dead," she continued, pointing to my grave now completely in the ground.

"Thanks for the clarity," I sarcastically quipped, getting extremely pissed off.

"Look, you are here because of that exact attitude," she said.

"Here, where? At my funeral?" I questioned, getting more agitated, more frustrated and angrier.

"Between worlds," she said, as if that magically cleared everything up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, now completely pissed off.

"While you were alive you were a bitch," she bluntly said.

"What did you just call me?" I questioned, unable to fathom how this stranger could say that to mr, or even know who I was while I was alive.

"Bitch, stuck-up and pretentious, wicked, insensitive, a bully," she listed, all the while staring into my eyes, not remotely phased by my anger or glare.

"How dare you," I snapped. I was the head cheerleader, the daughter of a CEO of a big oil company, and dating a college football linebacker. I had it all: beauty (the stereotypical blue eyes and blonde hair), sexiness (I had large 38c breasts, a tight ass and long legs), and money (my daddy was one of the richest 100 men in America).

I had it all.

It then hit me.

The sentence was in past tense.

I HAD it all.

I was unequivocally dead.

As I pondered my mortality, she continued, "I understand your anger. I was once in your exact position."

I looked at her, my anger fading a bit as I came to the realization that this wasn't a dream, I was indeed dead. "So I'm really dead?" I asked, even though it was again rhetorical.

"Unfortunately," she nodded. "But you get a chance to live a better life and recurve redemption for your past sins."

"My past sins?" I questioned.

"You were not a very nice person when you were alive," she pointed out.

"No ones a saint," I pointed out.

"True," she laughed for the first time. "But few are as wicked as you at eighteen."

I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't wicked. I was truthful, sure, but not wicked.

"I spoke the truth," I finally said, as I watched my best friend Caroline, hug my boyfriend, a hint of jealousy instantly hitting me. 'That fucking slut is going to fuck my boyfriend'.

"Yes, she probably is. Caroline hated your guts," the woman said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, again glaring at her.

"I can read all your thoughts my dear," she explained, "and although you think all these people at your funeral were your friends, they all used you for their own social climbing status.


Thoughts???
 
Back
Top