Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported him/her last night. But Lady G has multiple forums to look after and this POS really got around. I know he/she hit three threads in HT with multiple posts. Hopefully the remaining spam'll be gone soon.

Poor lady G! She got three in a row. I reported him in the middle of his post vomit.

I got my new corset in the mail! I am so excited! I just need someone to tie it up for me properly and then I can wear it. It's like naughty women's wear Santa Claus came to my house yesterday and I was misbehaved enough to get a present. Yay!

"Am I alone on this?"

No! You're not! Given the amount of perversion in the world, it's safe to say that not only aren't you alone but there is probably an undiscovered website out there completely devoted your particular fetish. Posts like this just scream I need to be validated! [/rant]

"Am I alone on this?"

No! You're not! Given the amount of perversion in the world, it's safe to say that not only aren't you alone but there is probably an undiscovered website out there completely devoted your particular fetish. Posts like this just scream I need to be validated! [/rant]
Yup. People like to think that they're special unique snowflakes.

gee thanks, Minxie. My lovely children were telling me I ought to "get rid of the gray."

Tell them they caused it and if they don't want to see it, they can pay for a lovely and massively expensive day at a spa to remove said offense. As much as I love to dye my hair, alas I can't anymore. Developed a nasty hair dye allergy so now I just rip them out visciously whenever I see one. Good thing I like my hair pulled--a lot.

Thanks, Minx. I get to see the lil tyke soon.

I have a niece in MA who will be 2 in Nov. that I still haven't seen. Hate it when life gets in the way of what you would really like to be doing.

Blurt: aging doesn't frighten me. But becoming frail to the point of being unable to do for myself does. :(
My mom had Alzheimers, and that scares me more than anything, more for my kids than me. It was wretched.

Thank God the coffee is done. I thought I was going to perish.

What happens when you kiss a canary?

You get chirpes, which can't be tweeted because it is a canarial disease.

Last edited:
I have a niece in MA who will be 2 in Nov. that I still haven't seen. Hate it when life gets in the way of what you would really like to be doing.

Awww, that's too bad. :(

My mom had Alzheimers, and that scares me more than anything, more for my kids than me. It was wretched.

*nods*

I see the difficulties my mom is having with my grandmother and.....yeah. If I ever become unable to take care of myself, I hope I have both the funds AND the presence of mind to ASK to go to assisted living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back