Pussy eating problem?

Well you looking in the right thread sit on my face and that pretty pink pussy and asshole would be licked all day every day ;)

ooo loved getting rimmed its the ultimate tease, makes my clit pulse like crazy for attention LOVE THAT FEEILING

ooo loved getting rimmed its the ultimate tease, makes my clit pulse like crazy for attention LOVE THAT FEEILING

Well I'd gladly lick you all up after sitting on my face I can rim you in doggy just like your pics I also have pics just don't post publicly if you're curious

Love to eat pussy...especially curvy girl pussy...can do it for hours. Wish I was doing it now! :p

Wife actually complains sometimes, because I lick/nibble/suck on her till she passes out...and then lick her clit when she comes to...

Love to eat pussy...especially curvy girl pussy...can do it for hours. Wish I was doing it now! :p

Wife actually complains sometimes, because I lick/nibble/suck on her till she passes out...and then lick her clit when she comes to...

that's cus its like being tortured when we orgasm lol I always try and push away but he always fights lol I have to actually say I cant take anymore lol

that's cus its like being tortured when we orgasm lol I always try and push away but he always fights lol I have to actually say I cant take anymore lol

Usually when she says that I stick my tongue in her ass...that changes her tune in a hurry...

Tastes like the best kind of butterscotch out there

I love butterscotch YUM

as for tasting myself I don't think I want to try that one or I would have already! although I did accidently lick a dildo teasing my bf without realising it was the one id just used eeek

god talking about being licked out has made me want one badly, wish someone could cyber tongue me

I love butterscotch YUM

as for tasting myself I don't think I want to try that one or I would have already! although I did accidently lick a dildo teasing my bf without realising it was the one id just used eeek

god talking about being licked out has made me want one badly, wish someone could cyber tongue me

Haha I'd cyber tongue you all over clit and ass

I love butterscotch YUM

Cornwall eh? Hmmm, thats only down the road... ;-)

Love this being done!!! Thinking about it being done to me makes me wet!!!

well im totally obsessed with orgasm, I need a guy who would spend like an hour down there giving me them without me having to do anything in return, I think I need a pussy eating orgasm slave

*volunteers* - that would be bliss!

Mmmmmm ...my fingers running through your hair

You taste great -pushing deep inside you, your pussy lips with just the right amount of resistance. Your moans reaching me, timing my tongue thrusts to your sounds. Your legs tightening and releasing round my head as my tongue strokes you...

Moaning and grinding hips into your face...wanting to squirrel all over yooou

Back