Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message is hidden because lloyd_5 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because TxRad is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because michchick98 is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because wet_special is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Dixon Carter Lee is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because ItsKittyBitches is on your ignore list.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and members of the Academy,

I feel humbled and emotional, unworthy of this great honor. I have pursued my craft as a jobbing reader who has never posted a story on this great site and who has averaged around 3 forum posts a month in nearly 6 years with no expectation of recognition.

Like most of you, I guess, I looked on in awe at the pantheon of brilliant writers who got added to the spurious lists of the Great Incest Self-Deluder - admittedly only to be shown as inferior to the Master but, nevertheless, to be feted.

Little me, nobody's Favorite and with no alts to keep me warm at night, never dreamed of fame, fortune (paid from his royalties - the saint) and the red carpet. Yet here I stand in front of you tonight, not only elevated to a Scouries list but topping it with no trace of the Glorious Bullshitter.

Excuse the lump in my throat, but the shock and awe of heading Scouries' Ignore List is almost too much for little me too handle.

As you all know, the Greatest Literotican is unassumingly modest - he makes Howard Hughes seem like a raving exhibitionist.

Since his shy eyes are now turned away, I feel I can share with you in the coming weeks some of the sweet and intimate moments we have shared together over recent years. Please don't tell him I've been indiscreet.

Thank you and God bless."

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

In association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found another new member! Our forty-third to be so honored. It’s a 2010 Loving Wives offering and is our 91st 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
The Bar and Grill Pt. 04
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
Rehnquist
[/SIZE]​

Why not read and comment on this story?

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

humor? from miiss muffin...

... I guess she's never going to answer those questions...

fungi%20pic1.jpg

gnufi poppets?

Literotica’s All-Time ‘Most Comments Received’ List

[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

I have started this thread for the following reasons: One, to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS the most commented on stories in the history of this site in the hopes that new readers will be found for these great stories.

The Second (and more important goal) is to provoke more FEEDBACK for these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. Please feel free to post your feedback here.

Thirdly I hope the thread will encourage feedback on other stories. Perhaps the #1 complaint of all Literotica authors is the lack of feedback they receive on their stories. The listed stories prove that it is possible to get feedback on this site. Every story listed below has been able to garner the attention and comments from over 100 readers! Before complaining about lack of feedback perhaps our authors should read some of these stories and try to learn how some of the greatest authors have managed to garner feedback.

Finally, I’d like to appeal to our readers directly: please ladies and gentlemen – send us your comments and feedback. Tell us what you thought of our stories (whether good or bad). The only way we can improve is by hearing what you think.

postit_comments.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we've found another one ...

...and this one comes from one of the FAVORITES!

But you're going to have to wait before I tell you just which one of the FAVORITES it is... besides we still have to validate all the votes...

425_Martian.jpg

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.

Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

Last edited:

Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

"Ladies, Gentlemen and members of the Academy,

I feel humbled and emotional, unworthy of this great honor. I have pursued my craft as a jobbing reader who has never posted a story on this great site and who has averaged around 3 forum posts a month in nearly 6 years with no expectation of recognition.

Like most of you, I guess, I looked on in awe at the pantheon of brilliant writers who got added to the spurious lists of the Great Incest Self-Deluder - admittedly only to be shown as inferior to the Master but, nevertheless, to be feted.

Little me, nobody's Favorite and with no alts to keep me warm at night, never dreamed of fame, fortune (paid from his royalties - the saint) and the red carpet. Yet here I stand in front of you tonight, not only elevated to a Scouries list but topping it with no trace of the Glorious Bullshitter.

Excuse the lump in my throat, but the shock and awe of heading Scouries' Ignore List is almost too much for little me too handle.

As you all know, the Greatest Literotican is unassumingly modest - he makes Howard Hughes seem like a raving exhibitionist.

Since his shy eyes are now turned away, I feel I can share with you in the coming weeks some of the sweet and intimate moments we have shared together over recent years. Please don't tell him I've been indiscreet.

Thank you and God bless."

*snerk*

Funny how when he learns a new trick he has to post over and over again to show everyone how much he learned.

Yeah, we're all on ignore about as much as scouries actually makes money writing for Lit. Every once in awhile he slips and replies indirectly to something one of us has posted, something that hasn't been quoted by someone else so he can see it.

*snerk*

Funny how when he learns a new trick he has to post over and over again to show everyone how much he learned.

Yeah, we're all on ignore about as much as scouries actually makes money writing for Lit. Every once in awhile he slips and replies indirectly to something one of us has posted, something that hasn't been quoted by someone else so he can see it.

Like I said, his ego won't let him ignore anyone. He might miss something to bloat his ego even more. :rolleyes:

Hi, it’s Gabby again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found another new member! Our forty-fourth to be so honored. It’s a 2006 Loving Wives offering and is our 92nd 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
It Was Something in Her Voice
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
GaryAPB
[/SIZE]​

Why not read and comment on this story?

Welcome to the club!

Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 242th. It’s the fourth chapter of this series that has hit 1000 votes…

[size=+2]A Life Changing Trip With Mom Ch.03[/size]

And guess who wrote it? One of the greats! Of all time!!!! It’s his nineteenth story to have received more than 1000 votes.

[SIZE=+2]
rgjohn
[/SIZE]​

This man’s stories are wonderful…

Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

More of scouries bullshit

Last edited:
Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries usual Bullshit

Last edited:
You honestly think I'm an alt? :rolleyes:
I've posted enough pictures in the ampic section to disprove that.

Anyone who disagrees with scurries is obviously an alt of the four people who are stealing scurries' rightful place as m0st p0pul4r auth0r on L1t!!!11!!! That would be Manu, Laurel, Dixon Carter Lee, or either TXRad, sr71plt, or MichChick (whichever one of them scurries believes to be the head "alt") because, obviously, these people are just jealous of scurries wunnerful story weaving abilities and the bajillions of lit readers know better---witness all of his vainglorious wins in the "official" AIRhead contests that he designed, judged, and won!

I am wearing my sarcasm face today.

image.php
I am wearing my sarcasm face today.

Finally! We've been waiting to get some KillerMuffin face for years...

salma2-1.gif

[size=+2]
Killer Muffin astrut
[/size]​

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

he's done it again!!!!

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

Look! Another chapter made it!​

Submission Title: When We Were Married Ch. 05C - 104 Comment(s)
Category: Loving Wives
Author: DanielQSteele1

Last edited by a moderator:

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

More of scouries bullshit and fake lists

Seeing it’s a day of Thanksgiving I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the many readers who have been kind enough to make comments on LITEROTICA stories. It’s truly appreciated…

sexythanks23.gif

your_vote_counts_button_3_display_image.jpg

sexy_licking_lips_thank_you_label_thank_you-p1063161688823497708kno1_400.jpg

President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego. He has to be on top, so he made up the list himself.

Even more of scouries fake Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back