New Member Introductions

Paula

Welcome Paula -- your Private Message ability is turned off in your Profile here, in case you want to change that.
 
Hello all.

I'm a 28 year old male from Houston. I've read stories on the site for years, but never really used the forum. I moved back home with my mom and sister last year after my dad passed away. I also lost my job a little after that, so I am currently unemployed, but looking for a new job. With all that I spend a lot of my time at home on the computer so it seemed like a good time to join up, I have always had better luck and more fun talking to people on the internet than in real life. lol

Been single for a over a year now. Since I am shy my last few relationships have come from dating websites, but being unemployed I haven't really bothered looking lately, feel like I got nothing to offer. Personality wise, shy like I said, pretty big geek, but I also love sports.

I'll be around posting in random threads. Feel free to PM or post at me, I am shy but I warm up pretty quick.
 
Cole Crush, but you can call me "D"

Hi to everyone out there. I just came across this thread, and while I am not exactly sure who would read it, I thought it might be a good idea to post something up here.
I am a 35 year old Male Professional in the North East of U.S. I had developed a real fondness for Penthouse forums back in boarding school days, but the advent of the internet kind of put a damper on that for the past 15 years or so. One day, porn just wasn't doing it for me...I just wasn't getting stimulated enough. It seemed like I had either seen all the videos I wanted to watch, or the ones I wanted to watch just seemed like cheap remakes of the ones I liked (I like real amateur porn, so my selection is a little limited). I had never thought about it, but I decided to see if there were any sexy stories out there online, and low and behold I wound up here.
So far everyone seems pretty cool on the site, and I have already had a couple nice conversations on here, and I look forward to submitting stories when inspiration strikes.
Ok, that should be good enough for now...oh wait! I have a panty fetish. ;))
Look forward to talking with some of you soon!
D
 
babyvee_

Hello everyone! Quick confession, I was a major lurker and eventual member of the site when I was 16 years old. I deleted my page after a few months and didnt look back. 5 years later, I want to see if it's as fun as I remember. :)

I'm a 21 year old California girl. In college, wonderful friends & family, yadda yadda yadda. I have to be honest and what better place than the internet, right? My name is Vanessa, when I conduct certain business I go by Bambi. I'm a princess through and through. I know I am beautiful and I know I like attention, hence joining sites like these and making posts like this.

Half Spanish and half Persian, I'm a petite girl with natural 32E's that somehow defy gravity, a round ass, big eyes, and long dark hair. I like being worshipped as much as I like Roleplaying the babygirl that treats you like a god. Anyways, always looking to make new friends and hopefully get some good conversations/distraction out of this.
 
Hi everyone,

I am 53 years old. 6 feet tall, a solid 215 lbs.

Been reading stories here and on another site for a very long time.
Decided to create an account and become part of this community.
I am very impressed with the amount of writing talent that is here.

I am very dominant and crave intelligent, submissive women. (I am not interested in "owning" anyone. There is a huge difference between giving control and giving up control).
I will not private chat with anyone, without first getting to know them and knowing their limits, likes and dislikes.
If you hunger to be treated in a "very special" way, just ask, I am at your service.
 
Another thread that I had missed.

46 year old from Michigan (Detroit)

Just looking to have some fun looking at beautiful women with some good chat thrown in also to help stimulate my brain along with the visuals that stimulate my cock.
 
Brand New Today

Hi, I'm Gidget. Happily married from the midwest and want to learn some new and exciting things to spice up our sex life.
 
Welcome to all

Hi everybody,
This is a nice place to meet new people and just talk. It is also a way to find ideas to broaden your horizons. Check out a blog called Tantalizingtales.net. You will find ideas about mending a broken heart, increasing your partner's interest in sex, ideas for role playing, and some good erotica to read. I just started role playing about a year and a half ago. We do the whole domination and submission routine and we have a blast. It never hurts to try.
 
^_^

Hello....

I'm a new member (yay for stating the extremely obvious, hehe). I've been moving my poetry here from another site. This place is a bit more appropriate for what I've been coming up with lately. I'm just a hobbyist, not necessarily looking to improve what I write for other people's taste, but I still want to hear what people think, and welcome criticism.
I actually wasn't going to use the forums, but I'm kind of at my wit's end trying to find answers to my D/s questions. I guess I'll lurk here until I find what I'm looking for, or maybe I'll get the guts to post what I really mean to ask (o_O - so embarrassing though).
Anywho, everyone seems really nice, so thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day (or evening).
 
Hiii~

I'm Rina, 21 (not really, but I refuse to age. I'm actually going to be 23), engaged to a pretty decent boy.. I have three babies, all of which have four legs, fluffy and sleep 18+ hours a day. Southern California is my territory, born and raised. I'm a very random person, I do whatever I want when I want to. If that means going streaking in 0 degree weather, then yes that's me. Anywho, hii! Nice to meet you all. <3
 
Hi guys,

I am a new one here. Nice to meet you all over here.
I live in HK, I like to watch the movie or drama that has the contact about female being kidnapped. Especially I would like to watch the picture of women has been tape gagged.
I feel the woman will be very sexy if her mouth has been tape by duct tape.

About my experience, because i always watch the movie have kidnap and women being tied up.
i have tried read some story about kidnapping or robbery that include the content of women being controlled and then tied up and gagged. But all are in chinese.

So happy to see this forum, and I will try to write story about such story in English.
I am writing a story about series rape case happened in Hong Kong, and the female officer will also be the kidnapped and rape.
But don't worry, my story style has not blood and murder, and victim will only be controlled, tape gagged and raped and finally released.

and I wellcome every member join the story writing, if you feel the story is interesting, no matter you are male of female..^^

have a nice day
 
Welcome to Literotica's "How To" and "How To Cafe" Forums.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the members here. A brief introduction will help us to understand your questions and answers better. Tell us a few things about you, your hobbies, relationships, experiences and whatever else comes to mind that you are comfortable mentioning. Also tell us what you hope to get out of the How To Forums.
Greetings, all-

Fieryelf here. I am green to this site and a total newb to BDSM and cyber erotica. I've had a microscopic bit of experience with BDSM; enough to know I want to explore it far more. Right now, though, it's going to be a mental exploration. I'll be poking around in the BDSM forum a lot, and maybe asking some stupid questions :)

My query is for pointers on how to successfully navigate the adult chat world. I'd like to indulge in some cyber play, but am very particular in my desire for an educated level of articulation. I appreciate any guidance anyone can give me.

Finally, I haven't figured out yet how to get the chat function on the site to work, and suspect it may be my laptop firewall settings.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you all, and I'm looking forward to some very gratifying information exchange .
 
Hi everyone. My name is Paul. This is my first post and my first day on the forum. I'm looking to meet new people open to great conversations. My ultimate goal is to be more open with myself, others, and try new things. I want to make friends and what else happens.
 
Greetings, all-

Fieryelf here. I am green to this site and a total newb to BDSM and cyber erotica. I've had a microscopic bit of experience with BDSM; enough to know I want to explore it far more. Right now, though, it's going to be a mental exploration. I'll be poking around in the BDSM forum a lot, and maybe asking some stupid questions :)

My query is for pointers on how to successfully navigate the adult chat world. I'd like to indulge in some cyber play, but am very particular in my desire for an educated level of articulation. I appreciate any guidance anyone can give me.

Finally, I haven't figured out yet how to get the chat function on the site to work, and suspect it may be my laptop firewall settings.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you all, and I'm looking forward to some very gratifying information exchange .

Welcome to Lit.
 
Long time listener, first time caller

Hi Lit community!!

I have been reading this site for over 5 years... Maybe closer to 8!! Finally decided to get an account, no idea why. Anyway, can't wait to meet you!

I grew up in a household that never talked about, explained, or was comfortable with the taboo, so here I am in an effort to be an open book and hopefully pass on honesty, vulnerability and openness to future generations.

Random fact: I record voice actors for audio books, so if you have an account to audible, there's a good chance you've heard something I've done! Definitely had quite a few smut books read to me before. Hilarious to be on the business side of it!

Anyway, I love this open, quirky site and am diving in! Here we gooooo! ;)
 
Let's give this a shot...


Good morning or afternoon, depending on where you are at...

New here, though been reading stories for a few years. I'm male and in my early 30's with over 15 years writing online. I usually write in Yahoo groups, never did the forum thing. A few months ago, I lost internet and computer access and just made my return. A good friend of mine, or at least I see her as a good friend, told me she had been writing on here for a few years, so I decided to give it a shot, maybe expand my writing and see what I can find on here.

I have spent years writing comic-based RP, with sprinklings of movie, television and video games mixed in. I have a big interest in sexual RP as well.

I haven't figured out exactly to go about things, so I figured I would say hi and go from there. I already have a number of ideas, so we'll see what happens. I prefer to write with female writers if anything sexual, especially one on one.. but will write with male writers in group based postings.

I haven't revealed everything about myself, such as likes and interests, I'll save that for the writing. If any interest in what my ideas could be, feel free to send me a pm and I'll happily tell you my ideas.
 
Introducing myself

Greetings folks,

Just introducing myself, and hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction for an answer to the following question.

How can I contact one of the editors of the site? I need a specific answer to a specific question before I try to submit a story.

I read the guidelines, and they're clear enough. The story I have in mind, however, involves a character who became sexually active before he/she was 18.

Now, I know that saying something along the lines of "The girlfriend of character X lost her virginity at 14" is fine as long as the sex isn't actually described, and the underage sex won't be described either.

However, reference to the loss of virginity will be more elaborate than "The girlfriend of character X lost her virginity at 14".

It will be something along the lines of:

'Exploiting the close in age exceptions of Florida's age of consent law to the the fullest, the girlfriend of character x sought out 17-year-old juniors in her freshman and sophomore years, before moving on to a 21-year-old motorcycle mechanic soon after her 16th birthday'.

So can anyone tell me who I should turn to verify whether or not this violates Literotica's rules? I reiterate, no pre-18 sex will be described ... not even in flashbacks.
 
Hello, everyone.

I'm a male in my mid-50's who has always wanted to write, and has written on and off in a desultory for years, mostly technical and manual writing with the occasional foray into fiction of one sort or another.

I found Literotica through a female friend of mine who was doing research on literature for her classes. Since then I've visited sporadically, but never stayed; life just seemed too busy to indulge.

However, now the kids are grown and gone and the wife is busy with her own pursuits (which don't include erotica, more's the pity), so I find myself with more free time and nothing particularly urgent with which to occupy it. So here I am to try my hand at writing.

I don't know how soon I will submit any stories; my muse works slowly, it seems. But I look forward to posting something before long and hope my efforts will be well received.
 
An intro to me

Hey all,

I'm a married male in my early forties and in the military.

It looks like more than a few of the other posts are in line with why I joined so I hope this goes well for us all.

I've been reading Lit for years and it's helped me keep my (debatable :rolleyes: ) sanity during separations from my spouse.

I've done a good bit of writing over the years both professionally (newspaper/ photographer, technical writing) and for personal expression but (there is always a butt isn't there ;) ) but I usually kept my fiction to myself. Very new writing to Erotica or what I hope it you will think qualifies as such.

I trend towards longer stories (mostly back story and descriptive) and will need help cutting them down to a reasonable size so the fun stuff doesn't get lost in the clutter. Really been struggling lately with my dialog too so if there are any volunteer editors looking for a project feel free let me know.

Currently separated from my spouse by assignment ( not choice) :( so i decided to see where my writing takes me here as another way to stay (relatively ) sane and continue to improve my overall skills.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I'm a single male with a strong passion for literature, and with strong kinks as well. I wrote a couple of short stories without sexual content some years ago and it turned quite well. I found out about Literotica by searching for some good texts, and decided to give it a shot as well.

Unfortunately, since I have lots of obligations in the real world, I can't figure out how long I will take to publish my first chapter here. I already have a story in mind, and I hope to find some people that appreciate my writing style. Cheers!
 
Hello, guy in his early 30's who has been a casual reader of Lit for years. I've always loved erotic literature, role playing, quality cybersex, chatting on yahoo, etc. Just recently decided to become involved on the forums and try to get a bit of my writing out.

Looking forward to submitting my first short story within the next few days, hopefully. I plan on revising/rewriting it at least a time or two, and hopefully find someone to proof/edit it before I put it out there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top