Back in Black

Just found ur thread! I love curvy girls, and I can't wait to see what u got in store for us!

Love your curves. You have a very sultry sexuality that is amazing. Keep the pics coming.

So I was inspired this morning, you know with the Pro Bowl coming up and all (if you saw my last picture thread, you know I love football!) so I took some pictures! But they still need to be edited and all that jazz, so here's a little something to hold everyone over until I get done. I'm a self-proclaimed nerd, and people don't believe me. So here ya go. I'm so nerdy I wear World of Warcraft t-shirts! :p

Offhand, I'd say it's not the shirt that's epic... ;)

yay for pics!

i just busted out an old nintendo 64 a few days ago soo ive been ol school lately lol

Wow is right! I got eyestrain with how full my screen was! Lovely pics.

You sure know how to stretch a shirt out nice, and stretch my pants out as well. :)

Beautiful

Wow, you look beautiful in those pictures, very hot and very sexy. I love curvy girls (actually, I love all girls, but I'm getting ahead of myself), I'd love to spend some time getting to know you personally, if you know what I mean, he he he.

You are so cute!!

attachment.php

And um......I love your tits!!:heart::heart:

I promised more Pro Bowl inspired pictures... so here are a few of me in my favorite Pro Bowl player's jersey! :)

PS. My ass seemed to be a popular request, and I aim to please!

Last edited:
ive been saving myself for your pics and they dont dissapoint yum yum. likin the jersey too football girl is my type of girl

come watch the pro bowl in that outfit with me =) an your glasses their super hott on you

So I was inspired this morning, you know with the Pro Bowl coming up and all (if you saw my last picture thread, you know I love football!) so I took some pictures! But they still need to be edited and all that jazz, so here's a little something to hold everyone over until I get done. I'm a self-proclaimed nerd, and people don't believe me. So here ya go. I'm so nerdy I wear World of Warcraft t-shirts! :p

Damn. I wish I had time for WoW. Too much going on right now. Nerdy chicks are so damn hot. Especially super cuties like you

Back