Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

eric60red

Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,
What do you do when your bored at work?

Im now reitred but old habits die hard, im still at it ;)

When I used to work and had time to spare, I would often go into a chat room and seduce somebody, or one of my fuck buddies would come on Messanger. Before long I would have my pants open and a hand inside, the hot talk made me want to cum.

I had my own office and did of course make sure the door was closed.

I almost got caught once. what do you do?

Last edited:
Cyber sex at work? No, but I have recieved a few naughty emails when I worked at a radio station. (I guess one time someone did play a little from their work)

No, I haven't had the chance. Right now, my workplace doesn't even have a computer.

It is amazing what a smartphone is capable of...

The more secluded I am at work, the more able I am to get away with it. I am so secluded, that I could get away with real sex... If someone found me

Politically speaking if you don't use your office computer it is not cyber sex. Is it?

Testing and phone while at the office, plus cam while "working" from home

Always love a chance for cyber at work...especially nice if we can escalate to phone or cam. Something about the risk...

I tried sexting at work, once, but then I figured out that the only result was that I couldn't pay adequate attention to the sexting or to work, so neither one was being done worth shit. There's multi-tasking, and there's just general lack of focus. For me, multi-tasking tends to work if all of the involved tasks are similarly themed, but once I start working completely outside of one venue, then I have to pick one thing or another to work on. Multiple work related tasks: easy. One work task and sexting: epic fail.

Yes I have, but no, I don't anymore. I work in a place where they can track & see everything done on a computer. My boss might think it's funny, but the powers over him would not.

Now sexting is diferent. That is MY cell phone and doesn't go thru anything they control.

when i used to work as a nurse i would go to the bathroom on my breaks and send my ex dom pictures of myself. i would be posing, fingering, after pictures of my pussy with cum. it was so much fun and it made me look forward to going to work. i had an assignment everyday :)

when i used to work as a nurse i would go to the bathroom on my breaks and send my ex dom pictures of myself. i would be posing, fingering, after pictures of my pussy with cum. it was so much fun and it made me look forward to going to work. i had an assignment everyday :)

This is too hot! I wish I were your Dom.:devil:

I wonder if your Dom read about some of my subette's exploits, because that is exactley what I have her do, although we get more creative over time, simple diddling just got to be too tame.

I wonder if your Dom read about some of my subette's exploits, because that is exactley what I have her do, although we get more creative over time, simple diddling just got to be too tame.

ive always loved doing things that spices up the sex life :rolleyes:

Office is more or less the only place where I have cyber sex

Back