Cum vampire.

Cock ring

Well, the story plot I've had in mind is similar to Let the Right One In but with of or above age characters. Not a verbatim copy, but maybe you'll see what I mean...

The main protagonist (first person POV, I was thinking) is a college-aged male. He may or may not be a virgin. His biggest character flaw is that he's lazy and apathetic. Parents aren't thrilled. Maybe he dropped out of college to work at GameStop. If you're familiar with the lyrics to Prince's "Raspberry Beret," he's that guy ("...busy doing something close to nothing, but different than the day before...")

He's working (not really) at his job when the cumpire walks in. From there it progresses to a date that ends with a blowjob. To her he is nothing more than another hot meal, but after receiving the best suck-off one can experience he is naturally intrigued. So our hero asks around and eventually tracks her down to a warehouse. Now it's clearly the same girl, but she looks different, aged badly in certain light. Lines on the face, hair now frigid white. She's also in the middle of a hard, heavy blowbang. Male watches with amazement and confusion as the cumpire swallows a load that turns her hair jet black again. Holy shit! End of chapter one?

The cumpire is not pleased that the male protagonist has found her. In typical fashion, she warns him that he must stay away. She's a vampire, after all, sort of, and her lifestyle will bring him to nothing but misery. As it turns out, the cumpire suffers from amnesia. She can't recall her origins, but something the male character is wearing, a necklace, a ring, some kind of family heirloom, triggers a memory within her. It's like a key that unlocks a thing. Still brainstorming possibilities. She decides to keep our hero around until she can discover her true identity. From there the male and the cumpire travel together, sharing several mystical erotic adventures. He's good to have around for a snack; at other times he has to arrange for the cumpire to get a full course buffet. He gets to participate too of course. Jealously might be a conflict that arises later. Also, it may get sorta meta at the end. I was also thinking about a chapter where the cumpire is serviced by a forest of futas (the kind that can morph their clits into giant squirty dicks.)

I like the idea that he must participate in the blowbanging, otherwise what's in it for him? I also like the idea that she remembers something he is wearing. Make it a cock ring so she is prompted whenever he has his cock in her face. It could be something unusual, maybe a silver cock ring and that is what protects him from simply becoming her cum whore.
 
Killing the cumpire is going to have to be something really special. A single dildo won't be nearly enough. Something like Jason and the Argonauts will be needed, a proper quest. It will need a group of guys to realise they are all being drawn into her destructive web and despite their overwhelming desire to shove their cocks down her throat, they need to resist and discover the secret of her mortality. It will be a long journey fraught with dangers, some will fall along the way, but the climax needs to be dramatic, dangerous, and will nearly fail when as they reach the climax she gets them hard again and they need to cum in her mouth, just as they've been doing throughout. Maybe it's a job for multiple penetration - they all need to work together somehow to overcum her powers. The whole thing will be a sort of boys' own adventure, but with this irresistibly sexy cum draining MILF fucking every young guy she get her lips on, ending in the ultimate gangfuck.

I'm not keen on the idea of killing her, but I do like the angle of putting her in perilous danger. My thought was that she's inherently good or neutral, but she's nevertheless caused so much damage that her "victims" have banded together to stop her.

It reminds me of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, replacing the misunderstood hillbillies with a cum vampire. I could work with that.
 
Halloween

I'm not keen on the idea of killing her, but I do like the angle of putting her in perilous danger. My thought was that she's inherently good or neutral, but she's nevertheless caused so much damage that her "victims" have banded together to stop her.

It reminds me of Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, replacing the misunderstood hillbillies with a cum vampire. I could work with that.

OK, so they don't have to kill her. Maybe they study the ancient texts and learn how to neutralise the cumpire. They guys are gradually falling under her spell and being drained of their life force so they know they have to act together. Neutralizing the cumpire could involve something like multiple penetration - the ancient text they discover in the school library says she can only be defeated if she's penetrated by six cocks at once. Six? How does that work? They've just been blowbanging her but one cock at a time. They consult the oracle on Mount Jizzmore who explains to them how to do it. The story culminates in our six priapic heroes luring the cumpire to the summit where the gangbang takes place. After the night of debauchery and the six cock penetration they are all spent and don't know if it's worked but in the morning when the mist has cleared, the cumpire has turned back into Stacy's Mom, the MILF they still want to fuck but no longer a threat. So life returns to normal in Spunkbucket Massachusetts - or does it? The guys tell the story and pass on the legend to the next generation. Stacys Mom continues to be an object of desire. And every Halloween the mists of late October close in, something stirs in her and each year for one night only she needs to feed on young guys' cocks....
 
Jesus Franco's 1973 film Female Vampire was originally this idea of a vampire using oral sex to suck out a human's life force; a less pornographic, blood-drinking version was also made, and this is better known.

I know at least one novel - Ray Garton's Live Girls - where vampires drink blood from erect cocks.
 
She's like a vampire, but instead of drinking blood she must swallow cum to survive. One hot load down the gullet equates to a full meal. Like mortals she needs three meals a day.

In addition, semen also keeps her hair and skin clean, so somewhere in between feedings she finds a willing group to give her a shower.

Good idea, but I don't think one load of cum would equate to a full meal. There are a lot of story possibilities for this idea though.
 
There was a TV show about 10 years ago called "Moonlight". It was about vampires. In one scene, the main character/vampire is looking for a rogue vamp on a college campus. He "smells" another vamp, a very pretty coed, and he asks her about the murders and such. While they are talking, she tells him in a round about way that she loves college campuses because there is always a willing guy to let her suck his blood. She says she only sucks enough to survive so the guys don't die. When he asks how she hides all on the teeth marks on their necks, she replies that she doesn't get blood from their necks, but instead another place. When she says that, she glances at his crotch!

The episode name is "Sonata" if you want to look it up. It was a network show on NBC. I was surprised they had that dialog in the scene.
 
I covered some possibilities in post #2 but let's try more.

Our vampi needs it hot from the source so she's a bag-biting scrotum-sucking testicle-troubling parasite. Or her minuscule fangs lie in her fingertips and she gives soul-sucking hand jobs. Or humans are not sufficient; she must prey on selkies, real wet work.

Hey, has anyone done a piece with identical-twin vamps? Go for the kink!
 
Back
Top