Rate anal sex

Love it!!

Love giving my wife anal.

Haven't received it since I was a young teen, but enjoyed it!!

I would rate it as the following:

7/10 getting a toy

8.5/10 getting a penis

6.5/10 giving a toy

8/10 giving a penis

Yes

I have ridden dildos by sitting on top of it,, but I truly want to feel a real cock and the rest of a body against me and have him holding my ankles and using my legs as handlebars as he jackhammers his cock in and out of me and makes me cum without touching my cock! That would be heaven!

I totally agree.

10/10 for me. I can have prostate orgasms as long as my lover(s) can fuck me. The gay couple I have sex with is awesome. They take turns, I ride the waves of orgasm.

10/10 for me. I can have prostate orgasms as long as my lover(s) can fuck me. The gay couple I have sex with is awesome. They take turns, I ride the waves of orgasm.
I love being fucked! I've taken up to 13" of a thick dildo, and a couple of nice, big cocks. Real cock is fantastic, but my favorite is when my Fiancee straps on something mid-sized and beefy, like our 10" jelly, or our Feeldoe Stout. AMAZING!

I've tried anal a few times -- I just don't think it's for me. It hasn't been pleasant, and I can't wrap my head around the sensation being unpleasant to have any positive reactions. For me it's a 0

Best position for me:

On the receive end, get to watch him sinking his thick throbbing penis deep into your body. As it slides in and out, you can feel it rubbing up against you prostrate, making your own cock more and more aroused. When he gets ready to ejaculate inside you, you can watch his face tense up as the waves of orgasmic release flow through him, followed quickly by his streaming hot bursts of milky white sperm and semen shooting deep into your body.

On the giving end, you can penetrate as deeply as possible and fully feel the velvety warmth of his anal cavity squeezing on your cock. When you start to orgasm, you can sink yourself fully into his welcoming hole and let him feel the pulsating spasms of your cock head buried deep inside him. And then with a few tight strokes on his penis, you can let him reach his own orgasm and watch how much he enjoyed having been fucked like that by the massive amount of warm sweet jism he shoots out all over his belly and chest.

:D

very beautiful, could have shot when I saw this pic...wow

Last edited by a moderator:
getting fucked

I have loved it from the first time I was fucked. For me the ideal size is 7"-8" and on the thick side. I would raye it as a 10.

I probably have no business posting in this thread because I am still waiting for a willing stud to fuck my ready and welcoming ass hole. I have fucked my own ass with many a dildo and fingers, and I find the feeling intoxicating. The feeling when the head pops past that initial barrier, a wave of bliss overtakes my body from my ass to my chest. The feeling when my ass relaxes enough with each inch that it pulls the cock in more. Finally that full feeling. And when i'm spent, the feeling of being used, as I look at my pulsing, gaping hole. I love feeling like a slut as I gaze upon my wrecked man pussy. As good as all of this is I am missing out on so much. The warmth, the smooth, soft - yet hard texture, the pulsing of a real cock and the reward. I am missing out on the feeling that I got somebody else off soley on the use of my ass. I crave this feeling. Thanks for giving me a soapbox to vent this frustration.

I probably have no business posting in this thread because I am still waiting for a willing stud to fuck my ready and welcoming ass hole. I have fucked my own ass with many a dildo and fingers, and I find the feeling intoxicating. The feeling when the head pops past that initial barrier, a wave of bliss overtakes my body from my ass to my chest. The feeling when my ass relaxes enough with each inch that it pulls the cock in more. Finally that full feeling. And when i'm spent, the feeling of being used, as I look at my pulsing, gaping hole. I love feeling like a slut as I gaze upon my wrecked man pussy. As good as all of this is I am missing out on so much. The warmth, the smooth, soft - yet hard texture, the pulsing of a real cock and the reward. I am missing out on the feeling that I got somebody else off soley on the use of my ass. I crave this feeling. Thanks for giving me a soapbox to vent this frustration.
As usual,SG you hit it on the head(pun intended) you're feelings of NEEEEED are palpable. Make it real when you're ready. Some lucky guy will be super rewarded with your virgin ass.

I've tried anal a few times -- I just don't think it's for me. It hasn't been pleasant, and I can't wrap my head around the sensation being unpleasant to have any positive reactions. For me it's a 0

I think you need to consultant an expert. Do not gave up with anal and miss the fun :rose:

As usual,SG you hit it on the head(pun intended) you're feelings of NEEEEED are palpable. Make it real when you're ready. Some lucky guy will be super rewarded with your virgin ass.

Yeah! and i wish it was me!

10++ if Im fucking ass. I can't say that a fucking his ass is any different than hers. Although...when he's on his back....I have his cock to jack as well...squeeze his big balls... When I was single and hunting pussy and man ass. It was easier finding a fellas ass to fuck than a woman's ass...

Gettting it a 10....until the next day. if his dick was thin and long....my ring didn't hurt for days....thick cock...at the time was awesome...then next day. oooo'ch. sitting on the pot the next day makes it over all a 5:(

I love the sense of submission that comes over me when my lover PROPERLY explores my backside. The enjoyment I get from preparation, especially when it involves a challenging progression in size--from a single finger to large toys--is indescribable. Then, after a long "play session", I love when my partner is able to proceed with fucking me any way he or she please abandoning all thoughts of my possible discomfort.

Oh and I also love the fact that under the right circumstances I can climax from anal stimulation alone. The intensity and duration of a prostate-induced orgasm is such an amazing feeling... For me, it is a total body experience that could last until the stimuli is removed from my ass. It is an orgasm unlike any other, capable of unleashing an impossible amount of cum.

For me it's like the main course. Don't get me wrong - I love the other stuff too, and the package as a whole. But (recieving) anal is the thing that everything leads up to and finishes with. It isn't really sex without anal.

Never given or received with a male, but with a woman? I've done about everything two people can do....and love it all.

Giving....10/10. Nothing is better, IMHO.

Receiving my own perversions- 7/10.

Receiving from her...strap on, toys, *fingers*....9/10

I can only imagine that; the way I love anal, receiving a live specimen would be an 11 out of 10, but I seem to lack an essential element: attraction to the male body. Have been really pondering though, just how attracted I am to gender bending folks like myself.;)

You sound like you're going to be a natural at it. I hope you find a man that can take you from virgin to slut.

Back