REPENT! Confess Your Lit Sins and Ye Shall Be Free!

LusterMunky

.....
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Posts
12,908
Welcum to the Lit Crusade and Revival. My name is Brother Munky and I stand before you today as testimony to the power and the glory that is Geezs Fuck He Is Crazy. Until just moments ago I was a purveyor of Lust, a Sinful Munky, filled with Carnal Desire and Cheap Hootch, seducing your wives and daughters. I was a Profane Munky, ruled by Profane Desires, with a one way ticket to Eternal Damnation. But I have been brought back from the veritable edge of the abyss.

Brothers and Sisters, I was saved by my Confession: I start too many threads.

Post your own Lit Confession and ye shall be free!

REPENT! REPENT! :caning:
 
Drink, Pilgrim, Here, and if Thy Heart Be Innocent, Here Too Shalt Thou Refresh Thy Spirit.
 
96dd0a832f4be8de21e83e11a3fa62debfeff525b67c41636fba7ddcb7c7176f.jpg
 
Yeah.. I think you snuck second or third helpings behind his back.
 
Bullshit! My sins, if confessed specifically, would get me thrown out of here.
 
Brother Munky finds this all very disturbing. Gurls aren't confessing on this thread.

After The Rapture, The Apocalypse, and The End Times (which I so look forward to!) I was hoping there'd be some gurls left over.
 
Brother Munky finds this all very disturbing. Gurls aren't confessing on this thread.

After The Rapture, The Apocalypse, and The End Times (which I so look forward to!) I was hoping there'd be some gurls left over.

Dude, so not showing you my tits (again) to prove I'm a girl (again) :p
 
hold on a minute..

you're the guy in the confessional but you don't secretly want to touch me..

I have no frame of reference for that
despite being raised irish-catholic
 
hold on a minute..

you're the guy in the confessional but you don't secretly want to touch me..

I have no frame of reference for that
despite being raised irish-catholic

I'll gladly step in if you need that. Foot the authentic feel, of course.
 
I confess to ripping the tag off the pillows. I feel so cleansed already.
 
Ohhhh, my apologies. I wasn't aware of the neutering.

No need to apologize, Miss Prissy. Since this is a confessional thread, I will tell you the story. Friends and I were roaming around the mean streets of Provo when I said, "Let's go get tattooed!". They were full of crazy juice and thought I said, "Let's go get neutered!"

The rest is history.
 
Back
Top