Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

Alexa felt melted and fuzzy around the edges. She nestled against him, and rested her head on his chest.

"If Emory gives you any hassle about leaving the party, let him know that you were with me. He is desperately wanting my father to move his business to your firm." She said softly. Then she kissed his chest sweetly.

"I really was so happy to see you." She said before yawning.
 
Alexa's soft kiss was a nice counterpart to their ardently physical love-making. Brian fell asleep quickly with the two of them snuggled up closely.

The L.A. summer sun arose early, sending rays of warm sunshine through the still-unshaded hotel room window. Brian awoke slowly, with Alexa still snug against him, but he awoke refreshed and ready for the day. A delightful and teasing thought crossed his mind.

Softly and slowly kissing Alexa repeatedly until she awoke, Brian whispered in her ear. "So, lady's choice: breakfast or sex."
 
Alexa kissed him back softly and moaned softly.

"Sex." She said with a soft laugh. "I can eat later." She nuzzled against him. "I just want you."

She kissed his shoulders and his chest. Her hair was spilled all around her. The early glow of the sun lit up her soft skin as they laid in bed.
 
Sex, I can eat later.

Although Brian's libido jumped into high gear at Alexa's response, the more warm feelings that had been building up in him continued to hold sway.

Wrapping his arms lightly around her as she kissed his shoulders and chest, he returned the favor, kissing her gently wherever his mouth happened to be at the moment. Echoing her soft laugh, Brian said, "I think we should try something that we haven't ever tried before."

Pausing, he continued, "Let's have slow sex. I'll bet you our morning's breakfast tab that I can fuck you more slowly than you can fuck me."
 
Alexa softly kissed him.

"I will try to take it slow. But you make me feel greedy. You make me feel insatiable." Her voice was warm and honeyed.

She hooked her leg over his, pressing to him.

She ran her hands over his skin, teasing him ever so lightly.
 
Alexa's body pressed close to him and her hands running over his body caused Brian's resolve to have slow sex weaken. But the two of them had had nothing but over-the-top, hard-driving sex. He wanted them to experience something at least a little different. Whether he could do that remained to be seen.

Brian pulled himself back far enough that he could begin to kiss her slowly at various spots. He rolled her over, pulling back the sheets, exposing her entire nude body. He began is kissing at her neck, then her shoulders, then down to her breasts. With all of the resolve that he could muster, he lightly kissed each of her nipples, but resisted kissing them roughly or fondling her luscious breasts. He next kissed her several times in various spots between her breasts and her hips.

Stopping just north of Alexa's pubic hair and now panting heavily as his cock ached with an engorged erection, Brian lifted himself up and spoke in a loud whisper, "How am I doing? Slow enough for you?"
 
Alexa's body was arched up towards him. She was trembling with need. His kisses had raised goosebumps on her skin and her nipples were ever so hard.


"I need you. I need you.... but I can wait." She was breathless and her heart was pounding.

She reached down and caressed his face.

"You make me feel so desirable."
 
In all of their previous encounters the two of them had both been so eager to fuck each others' brains out that they had never had much oral sex. As much as Brian wanted to plunge deeply into her, he decided to keep up the slow tease.

Sliding down toward the end of the bed he began to lightly kiss her at the line of her pubic hair. It was immediately obvious that her womanhood was soaking wet with desire. He continued in the obvious direction, finding her swollen clit with his tongue. Working deftly Brian flicked his tongue in, and around, her clit increasing the intensity of his tongue-jabs as he felt her respond.

Replacing his tongue on Alexa's clit with his fingers he continued working south, flicking his tongue along the edges of her labia, now swollen in anticipation. By this point Brian, himself, was so aroused that he damn near grabbed his own cock with his other hand, since he had slid down the bed too far for her to reach him.

With effort, though, he restrained himself. The best was yet to come.
 
Alexa melted when he put his mouth on her. She whimpered softly.

He expertly teased her and his fingers worked in tandem with his mouth.

“Oh my.” She cried out. He knew just how to touch her. Her thighs were quivering and she was breathless. Her hands were clenched in fists.

“Brian.” She whispered his name over and over again like a prayer.

She climaxed against his mouth. Her hips arched.

“I am your girl.” She whispered softly as she gained her breath.
 
I am your girl.

As Alexa's body spasmed and her hips arched up against his mouth, several thoughts flashed through Brian's lust-filled brain. Her orgasm made him instantly aware that he could probably not last more than a thrust or two into her without having his own orgasm. He also recalled instantly that, based on their previous experiences, she was quite capable of multiple orgasms with very little time in between. And, although he could not recover and restart quite as quickly as she did, he was now so hot that recovery time wouldn't be very long for him either.

Brian repositioned himself quickly so that the two of them were laying side-by-side. Kissing Alexa passionately he whispered, "and, I am your guy", kissed her hard and quickly again, then gasped, "we'll fuck later...but now I'm ready to cum...stroke me right now like you want me to fuck you later."
 
Alexa wrapped her hand around his cock, and nuzzled against his ear.

"I want to feel you cum. I want to hear your pleasure." She whispered as she pressed against his side. She laid her head on his shoulder and pressed her lips to his throat as she felt him throb in her hand.
 
I want to feel you cum. I want to hear your pleasure.

The touch of Alexa's hand on his cock and the erotic words that she whispered in his ear caused Brian to let out a soft moan. He was so close! He gasped back the only words that he could think of:

"Fuck me with your hand. Now. Please!"
 
Alexa kept stroking him, her hand caressing him. She pressed her lips to his ear.

"I want to feel your cum on my skin." She rubbed her thumb across the head of his cock and gasped with delight when she felt him shudder.
 
Once again, Brian thought, Alex knew exactly what he needed sexually. His cock swelled and responded instantly to her stroking and her voiced invitation for him to cum.

When her thumb creased the head of his cock Brian exploded, not quite as hard as if they were fucking, but still spewing his cum all over her hand and thigh and causing his whole body to shudder.

This was a perfect way to start their day! Brian raised himself up enough to kiss Alex and look her in the eye. "Well, " he said through his still-short breaths, "after that workout let's quickly shower and head to the executive suite lounge on this floor where all the breakfast buffet you could ever want awaits us.
 
Alexa kissed him back and nodded. She headed to the bathroom and started the shower, letting the water warm up. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to smooth it.

"Can I borrow one of your button downs? It might help tone down my cocktail dress for breakfast." She offered softly.

She stepped into the hot water and let it pound on her back.
 
Hearing Alexa shower and knowing that she was in there with steaming water streaming across her outrageously lovely body re-awakened the lust that Brian had just quenched a few minutes ago. Tempting as it was to disrobe and join her in the shower he realized that their relationship had to be about more than just how much sex they could cram into 24 hours.

Besides - it wasn't just a quip - their sex had made him very hungry, for food, that is. Standing in front of the bathroom sink and using a washcloth he cleaned up the products of their love-making, then turned to "corporate casual" dress for breakfast, making sure to save the button-down of his that he thought would look best on Alexa.

As Alexa re-appeared from her shower, dripping wet and looking has hot as he had ever seen her, Brian took a deep breath and said, "Wow - my beautiful lover - I'm shall try to live up to the honor of escorting a woman such as yourself to breakfast."
 
Alexa borrowed his brush and brushed out her hair and then braided it quickly. She toweled off and finished primping as much as she could. She slipped into her dress and then put on his button down. She tied it at the waist and rolled up the sleeves. Then she gathered her lingerie and tucked it in her purse.

"I hope I don't look too scandalous. As someone who works in a nice hotel, I know that I look like someone who wasn't planning on spending the night away from home." She offered with a smile. She absently tugged at the hem of her dress.

"Should we head to breakfast?" She asked softly.
 
Brian took Alexa's arm, kissing her softly, and heading toward the suite door and out to breakfast.

"As for your scandalous looks," he said with a grin, "I couldn't care less if someone at the breakfast buffet puts two and two together. There's certainly no shame in a couple, such as ourselves, enjoying - shall we say - an evening in one another's company."

Stopping a few steps outside of the door, Brian turned, grinning mischievously, and added, "Besides, It would give me great pleasure if that temptress Meaghan Quinn saw us. Especially, if she spent the night alone!"
 
Alexa took his arm and they headed to the executive lounge.

"I am starving." Alexa whispered. "I am going to have to head over to the bridal madness after we eat. My sister will be in full bride mode."

Alexa kissed his cheek as they entered the lounge. She spotted lots of familiar faces including the groom and his father.
 
Last edited:
Brian scanned the room quickly as he and Alexa entered arm-in-arm. His boss, Emory, and his son, the groom, were holding court in the middle of the lounge. Mindful of his duties Brian swept his lover and himself over to say "hello" and wish both of them the very best as the wedding day progressed. He introduced Alexa to Emory as "my friend and sister of the bride". He watched as the wheels turned in the groom's mind; still arm and arm, he and Alexa were making no attempts to hide the obvious.

Having met his social obligations Brian and Alexa secured some seats at one of the 8-person round tables and headed to the breakfast buffet. Consistent with his earlier quip, there, at the end of the buffet line stood Meaghan Quinn, apparently unaccompanied. Quickening his step so that he and Alexa would fall in line behind directly behind her, Brian took on a formal air as Meaghan turned and saw them. "Good morning, Ms. Quinn," he said with little expression, "I hope that you are well-rested and ready for today's big celebration."

He paused for only a moment, then continued, "Oh, and let me introduce my friend Alexa, the bride's sister. We're both a little tired, but ready for this excellent breakfast that Emory is providing."
 
Alexa found herself smiling and blushing as they socialized with the groom's friends and family.

She saw the look of surprise on the groom's face when put two and two together. But his smile was a happy one.

Alexa filled her plate as they walked through the buffet line. Meghan Quinn was glamorous and gorgeous. Alexa found herself silently comparing herself to Meghan. She bit her lip, she chided herself for feeling proud that Brian had chosen her over Meghan.

She squeezed Brian's hand and smiled up at him. This trip had not turned out at all how she had expected.

"I am going to be coiffed, manicured, pedicured, made up, and squeezed into a dress not of my choosing. How are you going to spend your day?" She asked playfully.
 
The image of Alexa coiffed, made-up, and squeezed into a dress revived Brian's libido instantly. That she was teasing him a little by asking him what he was doing, when clearly he was doing nothing nearly as interesting, only added to his attraction to her.

Brian couldn't resist picking up provocatively on Alexa's line. Grinning from ear-to-ear he said, "I'm going to be spending most of the day thinking about how I can get you out of that tight dress that you will be squeezed into."

In fact, though, Brian's day up until the time to appear at the church was rather boring. Given that he had finally had to act the role of the bride's father, Emory had not scheduled a business lunch for his staff to swoon the big investors. There would be time enough for that at the reception following the wedding.

Having previously spent little time in L.A. Brian spent several hours simply walking around, then returned to his hotel suite to shower, shave, and don the fresh suit that he had brought with him just for this event. His mind was never far from Alexa, though. Almost certainly, he thought, they would spend tonight together again, presumably with another round of delightful sex, but where all of this was going beyond that, he had no clue.
 
Alexa caught an uber to her family home. The second floor had been turned into a spa. There were nail techs, hair stylists, makeup artists and massage therapists. Her sister was the center of attention and her mother fluttering around making sure that everyone was being well hosted.

Alexa went to her room and changed into the white and pink cotton pajamas that had been purchased for all of the bridesmaids. She tucked Brian's shirt into her bag. Her mother directed her to the nail tech, and she started with a manicure and pedicure.

All she could think about was Brian.
 
As much as he wished things were different, Brian realized that he could not accompany Alexa to her sister's wedding. She was a part of the bridal party that would, presumably, be arriving together. On top of that even though they had been seen together, he was not identified as her long-term boyfriend or partner. Best to respect those boundaries. Similarly, he reasoned, at the reception following the wedding she and the rest of the wedding party would be seated at the long head table where they would be on display in what seemed almost certain to be a lavish reception.

Dressed up in his finest suit, shirt and tie Brian boarded the upscale bus that Emory had contracted to take his staff and the big-time investors from their hotel to the church. Upon arriving he dutifully told the usher that he should be seated on the "groom's side" of the church, although, oddly, he felt more like a part of the bride's family and friends.

With careful, but subtle, maneuvering he managed to get an aisle seat. Brian settled into it, waiting for the ceremony to begin. Mischievously, he hoped to catch Alexa's attention as she paraded down the aisle as one of the bridesmaids.
 
Alexa survived the bridal party madness. She was relieved when it was time to slither into the emerald green satin sheath and strap on the black Louboutins with the black velvet bows on the back. Her hair was pinned up showing off her neck and the off the shoulder neckline of her dress.

She and the other bridesmaids were loaded into limos and brought to the church. She got in line with her sisters' bevy of beautiful friends. She held her bouquet of roses and got in her spot in line.

The church was filled with friends, family and flowers. The music swelled and the doors opened. The bridesmaids took their turn walking down the aisle. Alexa couldn't help but look for Brian as she stepped.
 
Back
Top