The 2017 Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Female Character in a Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
In this category, please nominate the female character in a Literotica story who you found to be the sexiest. Please include:

- the character's name
- the title of the story in which she lived
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)
NOTE: if you do not name or link to the specific story, or if you name a series containing chapters posted prior or after 2017 without specifying a chapter published in 2017, your nomination may be disqualified.

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2017. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

Please note that posts containing trolling, name-calling, and/or other forms of negativity will be removed. If you don't enjoy contests, that's fine - you are free to not participate. Please do not ruin everyone else's fun. :rose:

Thank you to all participants - readers and authors alike!
 
MARY from Church Girl

This character is so sweet and innocent in the beginning and watching her sexual awakening in the first three chapters has been a real treat.
 
This character is so sweet and innocent in the beginning and watching her sexual awakening in the first three chapters has been a real treat.

Thanks!

Who is the author? I can't find Mary in her story.
 
Lucy

I would like to nominate Lucy in The Mountain by Marileigh. She is resilient and fun to read about. Her scene in chapter 4 when they mate is seriously awesome
 
I would like to nominate Sirana, from 'Surfacing' by Etaski

I've only recently discovered Estaki's writing, with "Subterrane", and Sirana's interactions with a certain character named 'Auslan' in that series, are a very large part of this vote, although the characters carry on in her on-going series, 'Surfacing'.

Sirana is a powerful woman, written with the complexity a heroine needs to be sexually satisfying to read. She has all the qualities [I need] to find a woman sexy.

Etaski creates a world where 'sexy' is more complex than simply being naked and hot. And covered in mud. And mildly psychopathic.

Although, those things definitely help.:cool:
 
Best female

Allysa from 3sm is the best female character and the sexiest female in any story on literotica. Tefler has created many amazing characters in his adventure in the stars.
 
Todd 172

Nikki, in his story The Harpy. She wasn't beauty, she wasn't brains, she was pure, unadulterated sex.

QHML1
 
Rose

I would like to nominate Rose in HypnoSissy: Cum Cravings. I cant get enough of her
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top