Best ass

some really good looking asses so far! hope this thread catches on! nice work ladies!

Well I guess I should put a picture on too:D

~ slave

Attachments

• DSC01159 (185x350).jpg
    DSC01159 (185x350).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,555
Not the best on Lit, but hopefully still fun to look at

Connubium is in the super-gifted program, but don't dare sell yourself short. a great ass is a great ass. anyone can see you have one.......and a rockin' bod period.

Connubium is in the super-gifted program, but don't dare sell yourself short. a great ass is a great ass. anyone can see you have one.......and a rockin' bod period.

I would argue that Greensparrow is in the 'super gifted' program as well, anyone with a body that lovely and sensual has to be ;)

I would argue that Greensparrow is in the 'super gifted' program as well, anyone with a body that lovely and sensual has to be ;)

not are you incredibly sexy, but you are a class act too. I agree, GS is also super gifted

Amazing, beautiful wonderful asses, It would be a privileged to play with any of them.

Well, after a brief assertion of the ethical manifesto of this forum, we have the makings of a good thread, which is good because I have popcorn in my hand right now.

Back