chat (army guy on duty)

Thomas_82

Literotica Guru
hi,

Am alone in the computer room on an army base. Very quiet tonight, am on duty here alone tonight. A fantasy of mine to chat with a girl while on duty. Internet is pretty bad sometimes, but doing well at the moment.

Send me a pm if you'd like to chat.

Cheers

Thank you for the love Ima. greatly appreciated. Sliding a hand into my cam to touch some skin:)

Have got the night off. yeehaa.

Just had a cold beer. still wearing cams. love to chat with a nice girl who'll help me remove there cams.

Lovely night:) I can't believe it's so hot here. well, might be time for a quick shower...

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you got some nice presents.

A busy time here at work, but did manage time for a nice dinner with the guys. Hoping to have time for a beer at the new year too:)

Anyone up for a chat? Am on duty but can sneak a chat in.

Am working hard again:) Had a nice little new year break. got a little time now if any nice ladies like a guy in uniform. Have to be a little quiet though:)

Back on duty

Am back at work. have had four days leave. Feeling very relaxed. Am on duty now and staying on base till late next week.

Love the risky chat while working;) Any feel like chatting?

Almost there, almost there... no not what you think. leave starts in about four hours!! can't wait. have been working almost non-stop for about three days. haha, as a reward i get one day off.

But in the mean time, just hanging out till i can leave. Anyone what to chat?

Have started leave in a very hungover way. went straight to the bar last night. and can tell i had a good night, because i've woken up in my cams:)

the tent forming in my pants suggests they need removing. Anyone want to help?

Have found a little spare time if anyone would like to chat.

Its very hot here. Sitting here in cams, shirt open...

have had a few very busy days. Finally got the night off. Am just relaxing on the couch. Pretty horny after a week away and no women:) love to chat;)

Just on leave for few days. about time....

Am taking it easy in a nice hotel in a very unusual city. Feeling refreshed after a big sleep, but as usual a little horny and a little naughty. Would love to chat and have a little fun:) Any girls interested?

Back on base and would love to chat. Not on duty just now, so have some time to play:)

Have got a few days off now. caught up on sleep over the last couple of days and now just lying around taking it easy. Up for a chat if anyone is interested.

Have been away for many months now. but back for a couple of days. just spent a few weeks without even seeing a girl. As you can imagine, super hot for any fun:)

just relaxing. pm me if you'd like to chat. Am back on duty as of this afternoon. One last chance for a little fun;)

Back