sucking on sisters toes ?

NASCARaddicted

Girls-with-Glasses Lover
Joined
Jul 9, 2002
Posts
2,130
Usually, I don't care about feet and toes, but I just saw some photos of 2 lesbians, doing some foot and toe sex.

So, what about this: There is this boy, who has this foot fetish. He loves to lick female feet and suck on the toes. Of course (?) after that he has also real sex, but the foot stuff is his favorite foreplay. But since he is just 18, he doesn't tell anyone about this.

One day (when the parents are away) his sister comes home from shopping. She walked quiet a few miles through the shopping center, so now her feet hurts. She sits down on the couch, next to him. Then she takes her shoes and socks off.

In the past, the guy never really cared about his sister, but when he sees the naked feet of his sister, he becomes aroused. And she painted her toenails - black - his favorite colour. Man, he loved to suck this toes, or at least, feel the smooth skin of her feet. But this would never happen.

"Damn, this shoes are killing me. My feet really hurt. I think I have to get rid of this shoes ..."

"Hey Sis, if you want, I can massage your feet".

The sister is surprised by the offer, but she accepts it. So she lays down on the couch and turns the tv on, while her brother starts to massage her feet. He notices that the skin on her feet is pretty smooth, and she has nice toes. And he notices, that his dick starts to erect.

But he is not the only one being aroused. After some time, his sister also notices, that the foot massage arouses her. She really enjoys it. The sister even starts to daydream about having sex ... damn, she really has to cool down. How can she think about sex, when her own brother gives her a feet massage.

While her brother massages her feet, he gets bolder and bolder. His sister is focused on the tv (that's what he thinks), so he takes a very close look on her toes. This are the sweetest toes that he has ever seen. Well, o.k. - so far, he was used to look at toes in one of his many leg magazines. He always feared that a girl would laugh at him, when he asks for something like foot sex ..

It is too much for him. He can't resist. He takes her big toe in his mouth and starts to suck and lick on it.

His sister is totally surprised - but she doesn't stop him. Somehow, she likes this toe-sucking.

And her brother also likes it. He has a big hard one. He really wanted to jerk off right now, but he couldn't. His sister would see it, and also, he didn't want to take his hands away from her smooth feet.

His sister really enjoys the toe sucking. Her feet are very sensitive, but so far, all her boyfriends only wanted to fuck with her, no one really cared about anything else. And now there is her own brother - and he doesn't treat her like a brother, he treat her like a lover. It really makes her horny. She was really ready for sex. Right now, she just wanted to get undressed and be fucked ... but this is her brother. She can't do it.

But her brother doesn't stop. With each lick and with each sucking, she gets hornier and hornier. She can't resist. Slowly, she spreads her knees a little bit. Now he can see under her skirt, on her white panties.

The brother also sees it. He stops the sucking and takes a long look on her pants. And then, they cross the boarder. The sister pulls her pants off, as fast as possible - she almost rips it off. Then she lays there, her legs wide open, her pussy totally exposed. He pulls his pants down and starts to fuck her like mad ...



Do you think this story idea is erotic ? And for the guys (and gals ?) who are into this foot fetish stuff: Do you think this was realistic ?
 
What if he put her feet in his lap when he first begins. She can feel his cock hardening as she too is aroused.

Also he has her feet, so he can lift them as she removes her panties. He can the push her feet up more causing her knees to bend to her shoulders. This would allow her to reach the zipper on his pants. He could continue his foot work. she can guide his cock into her needy pussy while receiving the sensation of his tongue, lips, and mouth on her feet.......
 
well i'm writing a series about lesbian foot fetish stories...i was going to use toe sucking...but lesbian, not bro and sis

Chicklet
 
Chicklet said:
well i'm writing a series about lesbian foot fetish stories...i was going to use toe sucking...but lesbian, not bro and sis

Chicklet

that works too :p
 
Just yesterday, I saw this photoseries of 2 girls. They did lesbian foot sex. Thats how I got my story idea.
 
BlackSnake said:
Or, do you mean real sucking, like this?

those girls look like real sisters- very , er, inspirational. Storywise, um, of course. Ain't Amateur Pic Forum here, I know.
 
Saddly, though, pictures from other sites are not allowed at Lit.
 
just to add this: I just saw some more feet pictures, and now I realized how my idea came together.

The thing is: Imagine, there are siblings. The sister is not so open minded. When she is naked in the bath, and the brother comes in, she grabs a towel, because she doesn't like to be nude.

But the brother loves to see feet. So, one day, he sees her totally dressed, but with naked feet. For the sister, it's normal, for the brother, it's almost like watching a porn movie ...
 
I like that last idea.

IT has lots of potential and some rather interesting psychological play by play.
 
NASCAR,

What do you thing would be the situation after the tension between the brother and sister dies.

The brother got so carried away with his lust for pretty feet that he turned his sister on, and ended up fucking her.

Then, what happens when reality sets in for the two?
 
Back
Top