The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrm. I'm not sure why I'm being cursed at. But seeing as how a sudden burst of profanity has now awakened a sudden hunger in others for.....ninataco.....I think.....I shall once more......go find my camcorder. *nods*

Pics or it didn't happen, right? :D

Hrm. I'm not sure why I'm being cursed at. But seeing as how a sudden burst of profanity has now awakened a sudden hunger in others for.....ninataco.....I think.....I shall once more......go find my camcorder. *nods*

Pics or it didn't happen, right? :D

When Vail is involved no penises are invited.

Try another day. :D

ETA:
Oh, and you were not being cursed at.. you just made my mouth water.

Yeah... I'll stick with that.

Last edited:
When Vail is involved no penises are invited.

Try another day. :D

*chuckles softly* You think the fact that I brought up pink tacos was an approach on you? Sorry hun, I don't know you nearly well enough to be so brazen in chat yet.

Meaning, its very doubtful I'll try any time soon. Looks like you're popular enough already. I tend to save my penis for those who appreciate it rather than cavort it around any pretty thing that happens by. ;)

*chuckles softly* You think the fact that I brought up pink tacos was an approach on you? Sorry hun, I don't know you nearly well enough to be so brazen in chat yet.

Meaning, its very doubtful I'll try any time soon. Looks like you're popular enough already. I tend to save my penis for those who appreciate it rather than cavort it around any pretty thing that happens by. ;)

-curls up giggling-

the sentiment is... appreciated? I know it wasnt an approach, darlin, but a reactionary "Last Thought".

I really was talking to you and that camcorder more specifically.

Cavorts by with penises, throws them around like candy

Fun for everyone!

Probably a bad day to have worn my stilettos?

Think of it as CBT. You'll be doing them all a favor.

Fuck my head in pounding >.<

*whines loudly and curls up*

Gives him two aspirins and a penis

Pensis kabob?

Give the Zy a penis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-gasp-

hahahahahahahaha...

poor thing.

Hands Nina three penises

Use them as art. Or something. I'm sure they'd look great in hell.

Well....penises might not have been invited, but they're here in force now I guess.

Enjoy? :p

Hands Dry a penis

Also, I wasn't totally trying to tease you, but between you and me, when Nina hits on you, you'll know it.

You'll know it cause you're likely to either bruised, bleeding, or begging. nodnodnod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back