"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

from an older woman

ohhhh yes! all these years of being quiet about my passions... and yes I do love watching two guys perform! I saw it for the first time at a hen party last weekend!

annecinva said:
ohhhh yes! all these years of being quiet about my passions... and yes I do love watching two guys perform! I saw it for the first time at a hen party last weekend!
Sounds exciting, but what is a "hen party" and does what does one have to do to be invited :nana: :nana:

rl_dylan said:
Sounds exciting, but what is a "hen party" and does what does one have to do to be invited :nana: :nana:

A "hen party" is a party for women only. It's a girls'-night-out kind of deal. Some guys think that they degenerate into lesbian orgies, but I doubt it.

I'm sure that most women would get a little wet watching this...

Attachments

• f5b7[1].jpg
    f5b7[1].jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,116
Badd Leroy said:
As Promised!

Oh my, Leroy! I'd temporarily forgotten about this thread. That is so hot. This is looking more and more promising to me. Oh dear.

Hell Yes!!

I couldnt agree more if I had written it myself. Years ago I was introduced to the world of bi men. Originally I had thought, EWW gross!! And then I experienced it, as well as the world of bi women. Now Im a proud bisexual woman, and my husband is a proud bisexual man. Now if we could only find some non psychotic stalker type men and women(bi of course) to join us! Anyone in Alberta Canada?

horndognslutpup said:
I hope I'm not in trouble for repeating any earlier threads, but I just had to say that as a married woman I'm ecstatic that my hubby is bi-curious and wants to try the real thing! Are there more women like me out there who think that watching men suck and fuck each other is amazingly hot? Is your husband or boyfriend curious and wants to try, or already has and is convinced he loves it? What do YOU like most about watching/helping them? Ladies, please let me know! To all our bi husbands and boyfriends, we LOVE you and the sex you love to have with us and other men! We ARE your biggest fans!

bimale_au said:
hi all,im allso one of the lucky guys that has a wife that loves bi men :)

I'm one of those lucky gals with a boyfriend who is bi....and long to become his wife ! He's still thinking about my proposal of us moving in together. I smile and say nothing.

first experience

I have been lucky enough to join the club of women that have seen and experienced such an erotic event. My hubby and I experiemented and met a nice man and needless to say, we had a wild threesome! It was wonderful and truly erotic to be a part of and watch two men go down on each other. Oh, and the ball sucking was soooo hot! I love this thread! And hubby is starting to read a bit more also!

PredatorSmile said:
I'm one of those lucky gals with a boyfriend who is bi....and long to become his wife ! He's still thinking about my proposal of us moving in together. I smile and say nothing.
So what's he waiting for . Sounds Like your the perfect wife !!!! :D

bilegalgal said:
I have been lucky enough to join the club of women that have seen and experienced such an erotic event. My hubby and I experiemented and met a nice man and needless to say, we had a wild threesome! It was wonderful and truly erotic to be a part of and watch two men go down on each other. Oh, and the ball sucking was soooo hot! I love this thread! And hubby is starting to read a bit more also!
Need to get your hubby on line, and maybe form up another threesome :nana: :nana:

PredatorSmile said:

my bi wife loves a bi man too......me :)

Back