Another view of the wife

RuReal

Long time Litster
Well it has been a long time since I last posted pics of the wife. I figured we could give it another go. Life just seems ot get in the way.

Here is the link to our last thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=435264

Pics removed by moderator, in violation with the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Second set of prints

These ones I took in the evening.

What I did was cuffed and bound her to the bed with a bullet on her clit and a vibrator in her pussy and left her for 20 min or so.

I then came back and finished her off that would be the large wet spot on the bed. :devil:

Attachments

• Bound-1.jpg
    Bound-1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 11,670
  • Bound-2.jpg
    Bound-2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 9,779
  • puddle.jpg
    puddle.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 10,772
very very nice pix! :heart:

*dreamy sigh* hopefully that will happen to me soon...

Wow people are quick. I do prefer shaved myself, but I figured I would show both.

Wow people are quick. I do prefer shaved myself, but I figured I would show both.

It is nice to see a pussy with hair so I would know what it looked like. I would love to play with your body while it is bound. It would be very nice to see how it reacts to having an orgasm.

Well,
we have a video recorder dodad! lol
We are just trying to figure out camera placement.....

It is nice to see a pussy with hair so I would know what it looked like. I would love to play with your body while it is bound. It would be very nice to see how it reacts to having an orgasm.

Pics removed by moderator, in violation with the forum rules

Yum yum... very very hot and exciting kitty u have... thanks for sharing:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
pics from a month ago or so

Well I took these pics about a month ago I took a lot of pics unfortunatly most of them got lost due to a bad drive. Pissed me off so much that we did not post them. I had some very good pictures that went missing.

Here are the few that managed to make it over.

Attachments

• DSC_0014_01.jpg
    DSC_0014_01.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 4,689
  • hands-knees.jpg
    hands-knees.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5,003
  • look.jpg
    look.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 4,781
I have to say I'm craving a furrburger right now. Thanks for the pics!

awesome!

Have seen your pics before but these look awesome!

Hmm interesting I would figure that you have seen the old ones in the other thread before, but from my memory everything on here should not have been posted before.

Have seen your pics before but these look awesome!

yes

I mean that although I have seen your old ones these look great. Also I think I have never actually left a comment about them.

Back