The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

"I guess the second one is mine then." Said Ias as she walked into it. "Thank you for your hospitality, Gia." Ias didn't bring anything, for she didn't have anything. Not even clothes. It was impossible for her or her clothes to get dirty in any way.

She sat down on the bed, feeling the soft covers. "This would be very nice if I actually slept. By the way, I hope you are not hiding anything in a secret room or anything, because I'll be wandering around, and doors are not locked to me." Ias didn't mean for it to be a threat, she just can't promise she'll stay out of anything.
 
Gia laughed " I dont mind Ias help yourself to anything except the white fridge the blood has to stay fresh" she said " its all yours Walker they're are enough rooms for everyone to have their own and the green room is yours Trevor " she smiled. "Although in the basement is my collection if youd like to see" she ssaid
 
''Thanks Gia it's kinda like Luke Skywalkers room in Star Wars!'' Walker sat up with a groan as the bed was so comfortable, trotting to where she was on bare feet his footsteps were stealthily silent. Standing behind her he held an index finger to his lips, as signal to Trev to not give Walker away he grabs Gia in a bearhug. ''Grrrrrrmmmmm hahaha.''

''Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...I never expected anyone to be this charitable to me'' Recalling she spoke of a collection in the basement, what could she possibly be referring to. ''What's in the basement a big collection mummified mothers like Norman Bates in Psycho?''
 
Last edited:
Trevor smiled widely as Gia bestowed the green room upon him. He dropped his bag on the floor by the door and walked over to the window. He could see a thin shimmering outline of the sunlight sparkling on the water and smiled even wider as he thought about how nice his evening run would be. He wasn't sure if Gia was a runner, but he thought he would invite her just in case.

"A collection of what?" he said as he walked out of his new room and into the common area.
 
Ias found this to be a good time to settle down. She felt safe here, and didn't need to be on alert. So she layed her weapons on the bed. A knife, incrested with gold and diamonds. A shortsword. A longsword. A cutlass, and two flintlocks from the early 1700's. A 9mm, stripping the components as she layed it down. A desert eagle, doing the same. Two throwing knives. An uzi she picked up from a mugger one time. An AK-47. And a 223. She pulled all these weapons from seemingly nowhere, and not visually possible.

Ias then got curious about what was in the basement and decided to follow Gia.
 
Ias then got curious about what was in the basement and decided to follow Gia.[/QUOTE]
Gia smiled knowing they were curious about her collection "All sorts of things" she said "Magical paranormal things I find when I travel..Some are gifts from mermaids others are things I find. I even have antiques humans no longer care for. I got everything in this house from an old furniture warehouse. Its was free and new so I took them. I got some motorcycles and 2 cars there as well all downstairs where noone can know I live here".
 
Walker was on Ias heels like an over anxious puppy, his height and hers being so opposite it looked quite hilarious. ''Aww c'mon Ias move those little feet I wanna see too.'' Never intending to sound like a younger brother whining at his older sister. He wasn't risking stepping on her heels or making her fall, nonetheless he desperately wanted to see Gia's collection. He enjoyed the style and mechanics of vintage things, getting glimpses of a few things was just too much to take.
 
Last edited:
Trevor wasn't sure how much more paranormal he could take. For the last twenty-four hours he had been living with an angel, a werewolf, and a were-vamp mixed girl that he was becoming more and more attracted to and shared a previously unthinkable psychic bond with. Yet, as he decended the stairway at the back of the back he thought about how much he was liking their group. He liked the fact they had such stark differences and that they had such different experiences to share with each other. Another big plus was that he wasn't alone anymore and even though he was the only human, he still somehow seemed to fit in.

"Gifts from mermaids? I would love to see those." he said as they decended into the cavernous expanse beneath Gia's home.
 
Ias wandered around the artifacts with no particular intrest in each one. It was very strange, but Ias felt somehow... Tired. "This is a nice collection, Gia. But I'm going to... I really don't know, but I'm going upstairs." With that she walked back to her room.

She sat un the bed. She let her wings become visable. Normally they were hidden and tucked up. She stretched them out, which felt good because she hadn't for 200 years. She stopped when she accidently knocked over a vase, and broke the window. Her wings had a goid 20' span. They are beautiful white wings covered in even feathers. Ias let them go limp, as she had trouble keeping her eyes open. "Gia, Tre... W..." She tried to yell, but it came out as a quiet wimper. Finally, after she fought it all she could, she fell back onto her wings and fell asleep. This was the first time this had ever happened.

OOC: What's going on? Nobody is doing anything.
 
Last edited:
Gia continued showing the group the collection and Ias had suddenly disappeared. She decided to give her some space before heading up to check on her after a bit. She frowned a bit at the window. and vase being broken but shed replace that in the morning.

The next thing she realized was Ias's wings.They were beautiful. They looked soft and were large.Shed touch them but didn't want to offend her not knowing how she felt about them. She saw she was asleep as well and closed the door gently behind her before joining Walker and Trevor in the basement again.She showed them her wolf crest and her vampiric charms she had.
 
There were trinkets and bobbles lining rows of shelves in a far corner of the massive space beneath. They all had brilliant coloring and shapes and figures painted on them that told Trevor that they were foreign, but didn't give clues as to where they were from. Gia was showing Walker some of her vampiric charms and such, so he tagged along trying to learn even more about her.

After they had moved on he milled about to another part of the room and found a closet. It was massive and the intricate carvings adorning the outside told stories of epic battles between man and beast. He ran his fingers over them and marveled at the detail that the artist had been able to bring out. He pulled gently on the door, but it didn't budge. He tried again, with no success, so he diecided to move on.

Gia had an assortment of weapons all hanging neatly on hooks along a back wall. There were swords and crossbows of all shapes and designs as well as guns from eras throughout history.

"Wow, you seem to be ready for anything." Trevor said as he looked around at a few of the katanas hanging neatly in front of him.
 
Walker was a literally nerd so he recognized almost what everything was, he rattled of nationalities, era's, dynasties, empires and clans. He was a walking dictionary of history it seemed, he knew it probably seems very freakish as he grinned. ''I love history as you've obviously noticed...wheres the bikes and cars hope they're classics.'' Right about then there the vehicles were, Harley Davidson, Ducati and Triumph. The cars were Ferrari, Porsche, 67 Chevy muscle car, walker lay on the Camaro basically hugging it chuckling. ''I think I've fallen in love with this car ya'll!''
 
Last edited:
Gia smiled glad they enjoyed the collection as much as she did.Walker explained somethings and she was impressed. He knew more about her collection than she did. She just liked vintage and old things. She turned as Trevor mentioned her weapons. She nodded. "I have to be. Ive been attacked before by an ogre! They think I'm a fae or whatever because of my eyes and I hardly shift because ... its complicated.but that's how I protect myself.
 
'An ogre?' he thought to himself as she explained. 'She shapeshifts too?'

Visions of what she might turn into and look like flashed through his mind. He was starting to wonder if he had any business trying to become part of her world. He was attracted to her without a doubt. There was also this connection that he seemed to have with her. All of it had to mean something, but he had no idea what or how to find out.

"You sure lead an interesting life." he said examining one of the swords.

'Would you really want someone like me to be part of it?' he thought as he made his way to another row of weapons.
 
She blushed at the question. Of course she wanted him along with Ias and walker to be in her life. It was the closest thing she had to family.Sure her parents dropped by every now and then to check on her and her grand father called on holidays but she akways felt alone especially since the pack hardly acknowledged her and covens hadn't really wanted her because of the mixed bloodlines.

She had been alone for years and every guy shed been with had always run she felt abandoned by everyone. "Id like for you be"she said softly but not adding her thoughts. She picked up a large multicolor shell and smiled feeling the soft but rough skin. One of the mermaids gave it to her saying it fit her personality.
 
He walked to a row of shelves where Gia was standing. She had picked up a large and brilliantly colored seashell, and was running her fingertips over it rough exterior.

"I'd like for you to be." he heard her whisper, as if she were answering him, but trying not to let him hear it.

Walker was over on the other side of the room admiring the classic cars and bikes that she had amassed. Trevor walked up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'd like that too." he said softly.

They were were psychicly bonded, but he felt some things deserved to be spoken. He thought that it added even more weight to his admission if it were out there where all of those with super hearing around him could hear it.
 
Gia smiled and turned hugging him. She hadn't know that he heard that and she wasn't even aware those were his thoughts. It sounded like he'd said that aloud and she wondered. "You sure your fully human?Your blood could have been mixed somewhere along the line your stronger than you think Trevor"she said in his head and looked at him.

She knew they were connected maybe possibly as mates but she hadn't wanted m scared of her.Shed be devestated.
 
The embrace caught him off guard, but he instantly wrapped his arms around her. Trevor relished the feel of her body pressed tightly against him and wished that the hug could last forever.

"You sure your fully human? Your blood could have been mixed somewhere along the line and you're stronger than you think Trevor" she said pulling away enough to look at his face.

He gazed into her violet eyes and felt something that he hadn't since he was younger and living with his parents. He felt a sense of peace and contentment, like when someone comes home after a long journey. He had only known her for a couple of days yet it felt so right to be with her.

"I don't know. I have never really thought about it. I have always been able to sense things but with you it's...it's different. I feel more and more clearly. I can hear you the same as when you talk in my head. I can feel your heart beating. I can feel your anxiety."

He placed his hand gently on the side of her cheek. His heart was racing and he was sure that she could feel his body trembling.

"All I know is that I feel stronger when I am with you. I feel more alive and my head and thoughts are clearer. It's like I have been living in a haze until that moment I saw you in the park. I have seen things and felt things with you that I never have...and I like it."

He gently traced the outline of her lips with his thumb.

"I don't know what I am, but I know that I am better when I am with you."

When he finished, he leaned forward and gently placed his lips on hers. He had never felt this bold in his entire life. Compared to her he was weak. She could rip him to shreds with little effort, yet as his lips connected with hers, a surge rushed through him, and he felt his own strength increase.
 
Gia gasped as his lips touched hers softly. She kissed him back feeling something between them that was strong and very much there..want. Her wanted her and she wanted him. He wanted her knowing what she was and he hadnt been afraid or scared of her.He somehow understood and knew her so well.

They pulled away and she smiled blushing a bit. She had never been kissed like that. She looked up at him "Im better with you as Well I feel diffrent.. like im complete.Im not sure what it is just yet Trevor but i like it"she said

She glanced over at Walker who was busy with the cars and een thought about giving him it because she hardly drove them. "Do you want to go for a walk along the beach?"
 
She had kissed him back. Their lips touched tentatively at first, but then pressed together as each confirmed that they felt the same way. Trevor's heart thumped so loudly that he was sure everyone in Gia's house would hear, but he didn't care. His arms wrapped even tighter around her mashing their bodies together. Their mouths explored and their heads moved from side to side, their intensity and passion growing exponentially by the second.

Gia broke the kiss, and looked at Trevor with adoration. Her cheeks were flushed and her breath ragged. "I'm better with you as well, I feel different.. like I'm complete. I'm not sure what it is just yet Trevor, but I like it."

He followed her eyes over to Walker and suddenly he remembered that they weren't alone. While he didn't care what the others thought, he did think that they could use a little privacy. He was dumbfounded when she asked him if he wanted to go for a walk on the beach. It was like she could read his mind as well, or maybe they both wanted some alone time.

"I'd love to." he said as he reluctantly released her from the embrace. He took her by the hand and led them to the stairs.
 
Ias awoke not so long after she fell asleep. She got up, groggy somehow. She rubbed her eyes as she made her way back down to the basement. She didn't bother putting her wings away. They dragged like a cape ten feet behind her. Even down the stairs.

When she got there, she saw Trevor and Gia kissing... And Walker was hugging a car. Ias waited patiently for Trevor and Gia to finish. They didn't seem to notice her. They went over to Walker. "Want to go for a walk on the beach?" said Gia. Trevor said yes, but Walker... Was in love. Ias walked over to them.

"Odd bunch aren't we?" They all jumped at Ias' sudden arrival. It was true though, a warewolf, an angel, a double mix, and weirdest of all, a human. Why would a human be hanging around us. All of us had shown our scaryness one way or another. "Sure, I'll go." Said Ias, still a little tired.
 
Walker was so occupied with the black Camaro with black interior and red rally stripes, he was oblivious to what was happening between Gia and Trev. Feeling under the front of the hood for the latch, he raised it a LS6 big block V8 was revealed. Upon further inspection it's discovered to be a matching numbers 67 SS, 11 out of 250 built it was a rare vehicle and worth a small fortune. Closing the cowl induction hood quietly till it latched, stepping around the the drivers side door opening it, sliding into the seat he finds the keys in the ignition. A mischievous grin appears on his face a he cranked the engine, it rumbles to life with a throaty exhaust note. He couldn't resist revealing the the engine like a race car, let the car idle down a few moment before shutting it off. ''I just couldn't resist she was begging me to crank her up.'' Climbing out of drivers seat grinning ear to ear, closing the car door with solid thump.

Realizing he'd obviously interrupted Gia and Trev's intimate moment, embarrassed Walker stuffs his hands into his pants pockets. Keeping his head down to hide the all too apparent blush, he trots to the staircase taking the steps two at a time. Seeing Ias beautiful purest white wings, stopped in his tracks by the sight he was so stunned. She might have been a slim petite female, but he couldn't understand why she might imagine she wasn't beautiful. Though Walker and Ias would never be in a relationship, he could be a true friend to her if she gave him a chance. ''Woah Ias nice wings girl!'' That's all he was able to blurt out as he gave her room, so she could get passed him on the stairs.

Needing a cold drink after he goes to the white fridge, takes a carton of milk out and a glass from the cabinet, he pours himself a glass. An old cookie jar nearby was too tempting to pass up, lifting the lid it was filled with an assortment so he gets a handful. Walking to the TV picking it up to turn it on, selecting the classic channel the original Wolfman was just coming on. Flopping into an over stuffed recliner getting comfy, taking a drink of milk and a large bite of a chocolate chip cookie. Engrossed in one of his favorite classic horror movies, Walker wouldn't be going anywhere for the next few hours.
 
Last edited:
Gia smiles seeing Ias come down and said " Ok Ias you can come." She had wanted a private moment with Trevor but decided shed take him out there tonight where it was beautiful by the ocean.

She gave him a charm braclet to put on that protected him from sirens and gave walker one as well when they got up to the livingroom. She noticed him eating her gourmet cookies she made and grinned seein he enjoyed it.'Guess ill cook another batch tomorrow'she thought

She looked at walker and he seemed relaxed "Were going for a walk on the beach you want to join us walker?
 
''Hey this looks cool what's it for Gia?'' Sliding it on his wrist it didn't cover but a little of his full sleeve tats, holding his forearm letting the light catch it it looked cool. ''Oh great cookies you should sell these on the internet.'' Popping the last bite of a chocolate Macaroon he grins, lifting his glass of milk draining the last. Rising from the recliner Walker steps the the sink, washing it thoroughly before drying puts it in the cabinet. Returning to flop back down into the recliner, to watch the last fifteen minutes of the Wolfman. ''Yeah but don't you and Trev want alone time?''
 
Last edited:
"Its to protect you from sirens when were on the beach. Ias and I dont need them because they feed on mens energy so make sure you wear them when you go out there. If you like those you should try my oreo truffles theyre in the freezer. Ill go get more food supplies in the morning we have enough in the fridge from trevors place for dinner tonight so were good." She said. She saw him watching the movie and decided he was really into that. She walked toward the back door which directly led to the beach. "Walker when were back i have the key dont open the door wandering humans sometimes get curious and try breaking in even though the place looks abandoned"
 
Back
Top