Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't have to masturbate, it's out of her hands. nothing she can do about it, because of the hands holding her
it's done for her, the other woman's hand, stroking, stroking while she arches and writhes. so wrong, but what can she do?

She doesn't have to masturbate, it's out of her hands. nothing she can do about it, because of the hands holding her
it's done for her, the other woman's hand, stroking, stroking while she arches and writhes. so wrong, but what can she do?
What a wonderful situation to be in.

Such an erotic picture;)

Blushes deep, knowing that she is being watched, and that only adds to it
adding to her desperation, and need
Pulls very hard against her restraints, and then suddenly heaves when a secret place is touched
now they all know about that secret place
and she jerks when they tease her there, mercilessly..ooooooh

losing control almost, so heated, needy, but held at the edge, desperate, not wanting to beg, and can only turn her head way, close her eyes, and tremble, in a fever.

The sensations are so much more intense when she is being watched, maybe she is an exhibitionist, and even more so when the others sit down so close to her, and just.....explore her as if she is a toy. How can she not be wet for them?

grinding hips down into the bed, a slowly sensuous, tormented dance, arching torso upward, tips of the breasts tightened, nipples throbbing with sensations, What can a girl except to pull so hard on the bindings, wrists and hand twisting for release, if only to be able to touch herself, twisting to one side as she arches, and then to the other side, thighs tensing, with the instinctive urge to press them close against the wanton intrusion,

OOhh... seriously HOT.... Glad I came online.. I just keep looking at this picture.....oh My!

take me

susan here ---take me baby,i will be waiting for you-----this picture makes me so hot and horny----pm me lets do this in private

i finally have some time to enjoy myself... any ladies in the same boat who want to join me? (via yahoo messenger?)

I have a busy day ahead of me, so it seems like the perfect way to start!

Im finding the lesbian pic thread especially useful :)

Was needing it bad this morning, had to come out to living room so not to wake hubby, needed some girl/girl time,,,,,,,thank god for the internet:)

Just gave myself a tidy little O rubbing my clit through my undies.
So sweet and lovely, just like the ladies on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back