The Secret Slut

rate my slut

my owner loves it when im a slut. im hoping to get the chance to show him how bad on here x

love the example all you secret sluts are showing! x

people have said they didn't think I would say the word FUCK if I was being fucked. I have that look of prim and proper, and yes I am very uninhibited privately.

always wonder why

I was actually called a sleeper a few times. When I asked what a sleeper was, my date explained:

"A sleeper is a Lady in the Livingroom and a whore in the Bedroom."

YEP, that's me!

Well, I am definitely a Sleeper!!! Still always wonder why we women are called whores and sluts? What equally degrading term is used for men?

Well, I am definitely a Sleeper!!! Still always wonder why we women are called whores and sluts? What equally degrading term is used for men?

Unfortunately, there is none. The only time a man is degraded when it comes to sex is when he's a deadbeat, having children and not paying support.

To answer your question my wife say if you say slut and man in the same sentence you are being redundant.(LOL)

Mike

My guess is that it has something to do with the fact that men have to get permission to "enter" while women grant access. Women hold the keys to the castle that men are trying to get into. It's just a theory. I personally view the term slut as a compliment rather than an insult. My own personal experience is that women use the word slut much more derisively than men do. JMHO

most ladies are secret sluts, but we have to hide it. if every one knew, it wouldnt be as fun....

I am I guess you call a sleeper as well,but once I turn lose,yea,a slut.lol

I am I guess you call a sleeper as well,but once I turn lose,yea,a slut.lol

For me thats the best kind! Shows I'm doing something right that she trusts me enough to reveal yhe real her. Kind of like a secret identity :-D

Back