Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

It tried to snow in Bristol, but like most of us Bristolians it couldn't keep it up it. I'm sure ther is irony there somewhere.....

A light covering in yorkshire. Roads are just wet though. At this stage: something & nothing.

a smattering here in oxfordshire.....just considering whether to work from home as more scheduled for this afternoon.

would rather be snug at home than stuck on the roads in slow moving traffic. :rolleyes:

that said, the upside of working from home is a snow walk later when we get more! :D

a smattering here in oxfordshire.....just considering whether to work from home as more scheduled for this afternoon.

would rather be snug at home than stuck on the roads in slow moving traffic. :rolleyes:

that said, the upside of working from home is a snow walk later when we get more! :D

That sounds like two upsides, and I guess there might be more. There's a downside to working from home other than the temptation to spend more time posting here?

Very little snow in Yorkshire roads are clear unfortunately. Was hoping i could phone in and spend all say on lit :)

Back