Kybele, are you banned?

Hooey! :mad:

I donked this one up big-time! Hooey! I am such a dumb-dumb! Hooey!

All this time I thought I had a big score and I could pretend to be a mod and then I thought I would pretend that I was the one to ban Kybele. Hooey! :mad:

Oh the shame....I may never be able to show my face on the GB again. What a disgrace I have become. Hooey!@ :mad: I am the laughing stock of the Gb yet again! Hooey! And all the time and effort I put into searching for someone that I thought was banned just so I could pretend to be a mod. Hooey! Will I ever live this down! Hooey! :mad:

Where is the pik-a-nik basket Boo-Boo! Hooey! :mad:

Hooey! :mad: I try to convince Gber's that I am a mod, yet I am so stupid I don't even know that "Loves Spam" can be typed in by the user! Hooey! What a dummy I am! Hooey! :mad: I am so ashamed that I haven't come back to this thread! Hooey! I am an ultr-moroon moron! Hooey! :mad:

I can hear Kybele laughing at me across the ocean! Hooey!

If you'll excuse me, I have to practice my bird impressions.

Betcha I know which bird...

the-drinky-crow-show-drunk-wp.jpg

:D

Betcha I know which bird...

:D

No Zumi. Actually, I haven't had a drink for a while. Just having a break 'til Christmas.

Bird impressions.
My girlfriend and I give each other shit.
I say she's a terrible cook. I don't think what she says about me is important.

The first thing that came to mind upon seeing lunch was the latin byron quoted the other day, (est quod est or summat) and how said post inspired me to work on my bird impressions. ie. made me want to flap my arms and jump out the window. :D

Bird impressions.
My girlfriend and I give each other shit.
I say she's a terrible cook. I don't think what she says about me is important.

The first thing that came to mind upon seeing lunch was the latin byron quoted the other day, (est quod est or summat) and how said post inspired me to work on my bird impressions. ie. made me want to flap my arms and jump out the window. :D

Who are you? Never saw you around here.

Back