The Journey and the Cult of Sin (Closed for MelissaG1)

Shadowlace

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Posts
1,498
Zaladane traveled through the small winding path of in the Frost Fiends. She was just getting out these wild haunts of goblins, orcs and gaints for the peaceful vales of Theadas. The Raven haired woman clutched the shaft of her glaive and hummed a soft tune. She was clad in a pink Cloak and clothes of pink, white and red as well as decent chainmail. She was a priestess of Selan, the goddess of love,beauty,the arts, and grace. Zaladane proudly bore the rainbow tailed dive medallion on a chain about her neck as a sign of devotion.

She was on a journey to find her path, the path Selan had set out for her. Thea das was just a stopping point. its beautiful snow capped lands were a sight to behold, though the chill in the air was bad she met few savages here. She was coming to the main road which she would take to Pherose the counties city of lilies and see its splendor before heading south. She smiled at the thought of the flowers know as the winter lily its stark white blooms with icy blue centers only bloomed when snow hit the ground.

She didn't dream long as she smelt the scent of smoke in the air, and thick smoke. her speed quickened as she smelt the faint aroma and hustled down the path, finally she could make out the outline of a village. The village was a blaze and several figures where attacking it, she pulled her Glaive forward and its blade flashed a firey pink as she readied her self. thats when the Goblin striked, it leapt form the snow to her right, she shifted trying to deflect what ever it threw at her. instead it grazed her cheek. she cursed and stabbed the creature sending it back into the snow. She than spun to catch another goblin in the throat, it butbled as it stood eyes wide, and than the fire blazed over his yellowish green skin, she pulled her glaive out quickly to spin the butt around to hit another goblin in the head, the thing crumpled as she stood her cheek bleeding as she looked to the village and saw a few figures coming her way.
 
Kassina stood above the rather large hobgoblin breathing heavily, her exhale floating away in a while mist. A long thin blade protruded from her thin fingers wrapped tightly around the small gem crested pommel of Nightbane. The blade covered with green liquid that dripped from the point and pooled next to her boot. Her emerald eyes glared through the small strands of red hair to the figure that was walking toward the village. It was too far for her to determine what it was beyond that of being humanoid. She wondered if this was their leader coming to do what its minions failed to do.

She stepped over the body that was at her feet and moved quickly toward the edge of town. Her heavy forest green cloak covered her chain mail armor. Its bulkiness made her appear bigger than what she was; it also slowed her down due to the weight and restrictive nature of the bindings that held it together. She growled at herself for her current situation, she had the chance to follow the few adventurers that traveled through their village a few days ago, but she didn’t feel like fighting off their leader everyday for all he wanted to do was to grab her ass and try to fondle her breasts, but they did offer her a very fine set of mithril chain if she would sleep with them all. Now she wished she would have accepted their offer.

A few other villagers joined her as they made their way up the hill to face off with the humanoid figure. Several steps further they came face to face with the stranger. She was wearing a pink cloak that covered some of the pink, white, and red layers of her clothing that obviously covered some kind of armor for her footsteps in the snow was deep indicating weight, which she wasn’t heavy herself. Her face bled from a wound that any warrior would be honored to show off in some tavern bragging to the group of wenches clinging to him for his coinage. But what Kassina was interested in was the two dead goblins just a little behind her and the weapon that she held covered with their blood.

“Hello.” Kassina’s soft voice rolled over her thin, colorless lips, “Are you ok?” her hand gesturing to the wound knowing well that she was fine but it was a way to begin their acquaintance. “I’m Kassina,” She looked upon the woman waiting for her to do her scan of them and weight her options before speaking to them…
 
"I am fine.." she says as she lets the glowing pink flames drop off the beautifully crafted steel baring a long tailed dove in flight. She pulled out a multi colored scarf and wiped the blood from her wound " I am Sister Zaladane, priestesss of Selan, are you hurt" she says as she has tears in her eyes as she looked at the village and than to the goblins, she sniffled them away and looked back into your eyes.

" what..Why..I thought the goblins and other filth mostly stayed to the mountians, and your famous Swan Sentries kept the encursions down." She said still in shock, she had never killed anything but flowers and trees, but she worked them into art, or the few animals she slaughtered for food. She honored them though, these goblins she killed they would no longer be able to love, or create.. or even be able to learn redemption from there evil. She let her tears fall as she looked to Kissana.

"Do you need any healing I can help, any more survivors, I am here to help" she says as she stood her body strong but her eyes soft and wet as she gripped her glaives' shaft her knuckles white as she stood wanting to help. This was so new, but she would learn, as she did in the convent she would learn from this and better her self, she had to or she would fail not only her self but her goddess.
 
Kassina tilted her head slightly when the newcomer spoke her name and title. She never heard of Priestesses’ traveling alone, they always had an escort of some type, but who was she to question the traveling habits of this one. “No, I’m fine as well. Just a little fatigued. “ She noticed the tears swelling up and falling down her cheek. ” Zaladane, I understand that all life has a right to live but all life has to fight to survive these times. So you must defend yourself for they would have killed you and not shed a tear for you as you are for them.” Kassina looked upon her with respect but foreseen that she was going to have a hard jolt of the ways in the wild.

“Come, there is some down in the town that do need attended too. We also have to make sure we set up a defense for I believe this was just a scouting party for a main force somewhere.” She looked about the area before turning her gaze back to the priestess. “Are you alone? Was you ambushed earlier or was it just here and your traveling alone?” She looked over the woman once more to ensure that she was wounded anywhere else for she seemed like she was in shock. “Here let me help you.” She took the woman arm and helped her down the slope toward the village where the injured was being centralized as the walked into the center.
 
She nodded as she felt the arm go about her and the sights she beheld. She saw the woman and nodded. She was a volumpous woman beneath her mail as she looked at the defenses springing up and the wounded, so many wounded!!

"No just here, I was ambushed by these two little ones" she says as she she sobbed abit before she continued on " And yes i travelled alone as the vision, said it told me I would meet my companion on the road" she than looked at the people and sobbed.

She sunk to her knees and gripped the symbol about her neck and sobbed " So much blood, so much life snuffed out, there lifes ending. I know a goblin did this but in the eyes of my goddess they to can find beauty in this world and be redeemed, I know you do not want to hear my words but they are true."

She than stands and hands her Glaive off to Kissana and goes to a wounded solider and holds her symbol and than places her hand on the warriors chest she whispered a few words in some strange but beautiful language and her hands glowed pink and the energy she summoned began to close his wounds she stopped after a few seconds.

" he is stable for now, but with so many injured i need to conserve my abilites" she says as she sobbed a bit more.
 
Kassina hands felt the familiar links through the woman’s garbs, it was chain, a common armor around the land due to its lower cost to purchase and easily maintained. Her eyes continued to look upon the priestess with curiosity about her. She nodded to the outburst of the number of wounded. “Yes, there are many, the town’s militia has been slowly depleted and the Goblins make it into town more easily.” she sighs knowing that where more attacks coming.

She walked with Zaladane; she could feel the woman weeping for the loss of life. She tightened her grip around the woman’s waist. “I know this is hard for you, being one that believes strongly in life must be preserved, but they are now in a better place.” Kassina was not a strong believer in that all life should be preserved, but she did believe in the gods whom will take care of the fallen.

Kassina helps the attractive woman up. Kass raises an eyebrow when Zaladane handed her the glaive. It was a beautiful weapon and a deadly one if you have the expertise in using it. Her gaze followed the woman as she knelt beside a solider. Her words were beautiful but Kassina had no idea what she was saying, but the tone of her voice was sultry to Kass. Another raised brow came over her angular face as she witnessed the priestess hands glow pink and when she touched the man, she could see a sense of calm over come him.

Kass nodded about the man being stable and that she had to conserve her energy. She knelt down, placed her arms around Zaladane’s waist, and pulled her in, embracing her tightly, “I don’t have the calming words to smooth your pain. But I am here to help anyway that I can.” Kass felt helpless but offered the only thing she could, she offered herself.
 
feeling her pull her close she smiled a faint and brief smile as she looked away and than turned in to Kassina. She put her head on the other womans shoulder and began to cry. her voice was soft yet strong at the same time. She'd never seen such acts of violence. He body ached with grief and she trembled a bit.

In side her head she began to steel her body trying to make her self able to withstand the brutality about her. She than opened her mouth and began a soft prayer, one that only Kassina could hear.

" Selan, Goddess of the heart and the patron of the arts, please grant me the strength to endure the trails I face. I am going to have to harden myself a bit for if i must go on, I hope and pray that I can keep my heart open to the new and bring glory to your name with out letting these acts turn me from my faith."

Zaladane pulled away from the other woman and smiled as she let her hand come up and rest on Kassinas' face. She than leans in and gives the womans lips a soft but warm kiss and than pulls away letting her eyes linger on the womans face.

" Thank you Kassina, Thank you for offering a compassionate shoulder, I would love to stay embraced with you more but your people need a healer right now, and i am well versed. let me help them and I promise to share a meal with you later" she says as her hands,which oddly had managed to wrap about Kassinas frame especially the one that hand she had kept on the other woman was resting softly on the warrior woman ass, just resting, but pulsing with anticipation.
 
Back
Top